10 Best Hostels To Stay In Troitosende Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Troitosende Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Troitosende Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Troitosende Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Troitosende Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Troitosende Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Troitosende Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Troitosende Galicia:
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa is an 18th-century rural stone house with free parking. It is situated in the village of Logrosa, 12.4 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37.3 miles away.
- Lovely quiet location; a bit off the Camino track, but definitely worth a visit. Would recommend & would return. Very friendly & hospitable staff. Lovely garden to sit outside. Felt right at home!
- Lovely complex and the hospitalero took us to the town and told us where to go for lunch. The garden is so relaxing. Beer is available.
- Breakfast was very ordinary. A little out of town but there was a shortcut to get onto the Camino. Owner was friendly
- Nice atmosphere. Lovely staff and clean beds and bathrooms.
- Lovely location. Quiet and peaceful beautiful garden to chill out in. Met some other great “peregrinos” there. Hospitelero was friendly.
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Belvis Park is half a mile from Hostal La Salle, and Galicia Park is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Salle.
- Five minutes walk from the cathedral. Great secure bicycle storage
- The position of the Hotel was good for walking into the Town and taking in the sights
Hostal La Salle is an outstanding sanctuary in Santiago! It retains a religious atmosphere, in keeping with the spiritual significance of the Camino and the sacred sight of the Cathedral where the relic of St James rests, while offering pilgrims, warm, comfortable and safe lodgings. I first stayed in the Hostal on my first Camino adventure with my dad in 2003 and can vouch for the fact that the same warm, caring and friendly staff still work there to this day! I think that the secret of the Hostals’ success lies in the wisdom of the De La Salle Brothers approach to looking after everyone who works and stays there, treating each person with equal dignity and respect! May God continue to bless you all in your work!
- It was a good value for price, an easily accessible place close to the centre and all the sites. I had a single room with a bathroom, so I enjoyed the privacy, the property wasn’t loud at night which I also appreciated. The check-in and check-out went smoothly, I could also leave my luggage there for a few hours afterwards.
- Good, clean hostal – ensuite, towels and the room made up each day – easy walking into town and 15 mins to the bus station.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Albergue Alto da Pena is located in Negreira, just 14 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Isla de la Toja is 31 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena, and O Grove is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Roots & Boots
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Roots & Boots offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The window had a great view of the cathedral! The staff was helpful and very nice.
- Breakfast was great but what I liked the most were the nice spanish man and woman working there!
- We arrived late, there was proper communication from the hostel how to get in and which was our beds, it was easy to follow, we found everything and had a good sleep, in the morning the staff was very friendly and helpful, we had a nice breakfast, perfect place to stay in Santiago.
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, fantastic view of the city, nice relaxing garden and warm indoor room to have breakfast in/read in the evenings
- Everything was at a walk-distance from the hostel and we can see the cathedral from the window. Rooms were simple but comfortable and clean. The staff was super nice and gave us great recommendations on where to go and where to eat 🙂
Albergue The Last Stamp
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Albergue The Last Stamp is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from Galicia Park.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Albergue The Last Stamp.
Location was convenient for everything in the pilgrim area of Santiago. But what really stuck out to me was the great service from the front desk staff. We stayed as a family for three days, and had several special things they went out of their way to make it easy for us.
The washer and dryer was great after many days of rain.
- Locker space with digital an locks, and privacy of bunks.
- Friendly knowledgeable staff. A staff member was in attendance 24/7. Good price for the Pelegrino staying in Santiago!
- The location. As a pilgrim just finishing the Camino, it was great to be that close to the pulse of the old city
- This is an albergue (bunkbeds), great for people walking the Camino. It is centrally located, open all night, quiet and comfortable.
- Location was convenient for everything in the pilgrim area of Santiago. But what really stuck out to me was the great service from the front desk staff. We stayed as a family for three days, and had several special things they went out of their way to make it easy for us.
ArArAt is located in the El Ensanche Zona Nueva neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, just half a mile from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.Galicia Park is 1,400 feet from ArArAt, and RENFE Station is 1,700 feet from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly, clean rooms, comfortable bed, very good price
- Clean, nice, big, comfortable, good location, easily accessible.
- Es ist mitten in der Shoppingmeile von Santiago. Tolle Bars. Und nicht soviel Verkehr.
- Rescato la amabilidad del encargado y la limpieza de la cocina.
- La habitación amplia y limpia, el recibimiento también genial. Un lugar con las cosas básicas para descansar.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blanco Albergue offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,100 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 0.4 miles from Blanco Albergue, and Belvis Park is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, curtained bed compartments, locking locker, floor edges sealed so that there was no place for dirt or insects to hide, helpful staff. About the best albergue at which I stayed on the entire trip.
- It was a great location and very comfortable. The beds were nice, roomy, and private. It was a nice place to stay after finishing the Camino.
The bunkbeds are the best in Spain: Curtain, Power Plug, Good Mattrace, Very little noise!
The main receptionist is an expert!
- Perfect place to end your camino! You will be so pleased about the comfort and privacy here! The beds are cozy and have curtains, everything is clean and super stylish, staff is super nice – do absolutely recommend!!!
- The staff, the beds were large and luxurious, the curtains on the bed were perfect for the night and the key card lock on the lockers were a superb idea!!
Albergue Basquiños 45
Albergue Basquiños 45 offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a tour desk at the property.Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45, and Galicia Park is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45.
It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
It’s very small hostel, just 1 room with 3 bunk beds, so very quiet. It’s very clean, new, it has very comfortable beds and 2 big bathrooms. The guy working at the reception is a friendly man, he also helped me before I was coming with some train’s schedules, I really appreciated it. Next to the hostel you can also find a “Dia” supermarket, so very convenient to buy some food or drinks. Big lockers are very comfortable for leaving your belongings. Just a pity no plugs next to the bed, but it didn’t bother me much 🙂
Deeply recommended, also because of the convenient price.
- 6 persons share 2 washrooms. Quiet clean and 5 minutes to bus station.
- A nice, clean, small, family-owned hostel that is a good value for budget travelers.
- Bathrooms were top of the range, bed was comfy, and most of all the owner (I think) was incredibly kind and cheerful.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
I needed to go to the hospital and he took me there 🙂
- It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Lois offers rooms with classic décor in Santiago de Compostela. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Compostela offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 1,950 feet from Albergue Compostela, and Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Clean, good beds, with curtains and lockers, blankets available. Washing machines and dryers.
- There is a curtain in every bunk so the light of outside doesn’t really bother u, I got the most relaxing sleep since I was in the camino Santiago in this hostel everything is amazing
- Quite central location, 10 minutes walk from downtown, very close to the train station. Good Wi-Fi. Friendly staff. Quite modern forniture. You can have your own locker for free which is quite big and can fit two hand bags.
- Very friendly hosts, comfy beds, very good location.
- Good location close to railway station and 15 min slow walk to the Cathedral and old town. Relatively warm in comparison to other hostels. Curtains around bed created bit of privacy.
Top Hostels In Troitosende Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Troitosende Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Troitosende Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Troitosende Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!