10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tricio La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Tricio La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tricio La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tricio La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tricio La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tricio La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tricio La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tricio La Rioja:
Albergue El Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue El Peregrino offers accommodations in Nájera.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Albergue El Peregrino, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Calle Mayor
Pensión Calle Mayor is located in Nájera, 15 miles from Logroño and 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.There is a tour desk at the property.Haro is 12 miles from Pensión Calle Mayor, and Ezcaray is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely welcome. I was given a map and all the essential places were highlighted for me. The bathrooms were very clean and the bed very comfortable. Despite being on the front of the building nearest to the main road my room was beautifully quiet.
- Very clean. Only one other guest the night I was there, so noise from hallway not too bad but would expect that to be an issue with a full house. Full size bath tub in one shared bath and small tub in the other. 4 flights of stairs up—could be daunting if really worn out. Washer in kitchen but no supplies. Room 3 a bit odd as window is small and high—kind of claustrophobic despite room size. Warm at night. Breakfast worthy of 8 euro price. Disappointed not able to pay just for coffee, but it’s not far to alternatives. It was very quiet despite Saturday night festivities.
- Convenient to town and restaurants. Separate rooms. Shower. Cooking facilities; washing machine. Secure bldg
- Clean, crisp sheets, a nice kitchen and a very lovely cleaning lady.
- Great location, only thing that’s inconvenient is the stairs up to the rooms but it’s ok. You get what you pay for it’s nice. Small but perfect. Walls are paper thin
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel is located in Navarrete, 7 miles from Logroño and 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.Every room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Haro is 17 miles from Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel, and Ezcaray is 24 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- Eceltic decor, very nice innkeeper- you can tell she put her heart into her property. Breakfat waiting when i woke. Short walk into village for dinner. Good wifi connection.
- Lovely cheerful hostel with lovely rooms and welcoming staff. Treated us like returning family and were so nice and friendly.
- Loved the cosy bed, and the owners treated me so well. Laundry is an option for €4, which is great when you’re travelling. The owners speak perfect English.
- Breakfast included toast, fresh fruit, orange juice and coffee with refills. Owner, Esperanza is charismatic and her daughter was very welcoming. This is a family business. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Nice view of the garden. If you are walking the Camino it is about a 5 to 10 walk to the center of town but location puts you a bit ahead in the morning if you are walking to Najera. We stopped at and ate a good meal in the afternoon at Molinas bar and restaurant in the center of town. There is a small grocery store next to it where we bought goods to eat at night in the room. No restaurant at the accommodation but decent breakfast!
- Owner was wonderful. The Casa rooms were nicely decorated, each room different. Rooms varied in size. We had a double bed and private bath. The owner washed our clothes for 3 or 4 € and we hung them to dry. Large very comfortable outside area to sit. Small pool – deep enough this time of year to put feet in to cool off. All rooms are upstairs. Motion lights in hallways. Small breakfast in main dining area on main floor. We liked everything about this place! It was right on the Camino and about 6-7 blocks to town center.
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Navarrete, just 6 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas, and Haro is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Exemplary cleaning! The staff is very friendly, and in particular Ismael.
- Interior common area was visually appealing, with couch and seating areas that invited hanging out.
Clean and room adequate for our needs
- Señor Ismael is a very helpful amd carrying person. The rooms and bathroom are lean and nice. The meals were delicious.
The personel is fantastic. The people working there are very nice, helpfull and patient. Ismael, thank You for Your warm welcome and hospitality!
The room was clean and cosy.
Good location along the Camino.
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II offers accommodations in Torrecilla en Cameros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Logroño is 17 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, and Haro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II.
No reviews yet.
La Casa Nueva
La Casa Nueva offers accommodations in Nieva de Cameros.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Logroño is 21 miles from La Casa Nueva, and Haro is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 50 miles from La Casa Nueva.
- all was excellent, but poss facility to purchase food and water, just a snack, chocolate bar, as there is nothing for miles
- La casa estaba muy bien, y la dueña fue muy atenta ya agradable
- Todo, estuvimos comodisimos,Ana majisima,muy cordial
- La cama muy cómoda y todas las instalaciones limpísimas. El pueblo precioso y con fuente de agua natural. Vistas espectaculares.
- Es díficil acceder pero el albergue está muy bien. Las habitaciones son amplias y cómodas. Desde el albergue hay varias rutas para hacer caminando y estás a 40 minutos de logroño. No hay problema para llegar tarde para la entrada, nos dio bastante flexibilidad.
Albergue Logroño Centro
Albergue Logroño Centro offers accommodations in Logroño.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro, and Haro is 22 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- Perfectamente ubicado en el centro de Logroño, cerca de Laurel y alrededores
- Camas muy cómodas. Supercéntrico. Se puede aparcar al otro lado del río sin problemas. Buena limpieza.
Lo que más nos gustó el la profesionalidad y el trato de sus empleados, el sistema de llaves en la cajita y códigos es muy cómodo y también nos gustaron las zonas comunes.
Como alternativa para los peregrinos que pasan haciendo el camino de Santiago es perfecto, las camas son bastante cómodas. Las zonas comunes (cocina, salón) son apropiadas aunque hay que tener en cuenta que no tiene menaje (y por lo tanto es menos aprovechable).
- El modelo de negocio: no hay que hacer check in, llegas cuando quieres y abres el hostal y la habitación con códigos que te facilitan ellos mismos.
Die Lage ist mehr als top, es ist direkt im Stadtzentrum. Zimmer ist sauber aber klein.
Ist nur für eine oder zwei Nächte epfehlenswert.
Check In Rioja
Check In Rioja is located in Logroño City Centre. This modern hostel features bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and chic, functional design.Each room here features wooden floors, a small wardrobe and a private or shared bathroom with a shower and toilet.At Check In Rioja you will find a shared kitchen with a spacious dining area near the reception. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, laundry facilities and a vending machine.The popular Santa Maria de la Redonda cathedral is just 1,500 feet from the property, while Logroño Train Station is 0.6 miles away. Pamplona Airport can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
Very comfy, nice clean rooms, however no double bed for couples were available.
Air conditioning provided and clean bathrooms.
Shower was timed so was a little annoying.
Overall it was an excellent location!
- The hostel was great value for money and friendly staff. The room was comfortable and quiet with air con.we only stayed one night but would have been happy with the room to have stayed longer. Great location for the town centre and all the Tapes bars.
- Great albergue; very pleasant and helpful owners. Very comfortable and clean
- Clean and modern space, helpful staff, & fluffy towels 🙂
- Right off the Camino path and convenient to the city center and all the shops we needed. Very cute room, and the owner offered to do our laundry for a small fee – wonderful!
- Very comfy, nice clean rooms, however no double bed for couples were available.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Albergue Santiago Apostol features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Albergue Santiago Apostol, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The location is good and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Once I found the hostel I really enjoyed the location.
But it was difficult to find at night coming from the train station.
- This is a hostel with twelve beds per room. So the price was righr
- Really close to the Laurel St area for excellent pinchos
- The staff was super nice and the location easy to find and clise to night bars and clubs (3 min walking). A big room separated with curtains 🙂 I was lucky noone snored!!! ?
Winederful Hostel & Café
Winederful Hostel & Café is located in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Haro is 22 miles from Winederful Hostel & Café, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Lovely hostel. We were leaving early for Camino so they left breakfast out for us.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. The whole concept has been well thought out and this is a nice place to stay in the old town. Beds very comfy.
- World class hostel, clean, private, excellent location, wonderful staff.
- The staff were utterly fantastic. All of them and the owner was incredibly friendly too
- Clean and nice hostel with great location. The tapas in the area are fantastic!
Top Hostels In Tricio La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tricio La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tricio La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tricio La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!