10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tresviso Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tresviso Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tresviso Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tresviso Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tresviso Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tresviso Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tresviso Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tresviso Cantabria:
Albergue Peña Castil
Situated in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodation with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Acommodation in this alberque is very very easy (no doors, no classic rooms) but clean and cozy. And the owners are very nice! Its a pity, that my spanish is so bad! 😀
Its better if you have a car (more chances for good hiking 🙂
- Staff very kind. The landscape of the village is amazing. Facilities are good. Good price for value.
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Turístico Valdebaró offers accommodations in Camaleño, just 19 miles from Llanes. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Potes is 3 miles from Albergue Turístico Valdebaró, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- Great host and lovely village with mountain views. Nice outdoor area and garden.
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue muy limpio, dueños encantadores y dispuestos a ayudar, instalaciones sencillas pero suficientes. Se puede catalogar como un alojamiento rural si no fuera porque las habitaciones son de literas.
Desayuno sencillo (tostadas, sobaos, galletas) pero rico y en cantidad.
Jardín y piscina para disfrutar en verano.
Muy cerca de Potes (5 km)
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña offers accommodations in Turieno.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña, and Potes is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Cabaña.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- Lo que más me gustó fue el balcón de la habitación y las vistas. Se duerme bien.
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is situated in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37.3 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 75.8 miles from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- Emplazamiento de ensueño en el Picos de Europa más puro. Trato inmejorable y familiar.
- El albergue está muy limpio, y la ubicación es genial, Bulnes es un pueblo entrañable que te hace retroceder hasta la edad media.
- No te lo pienses, reserva, ponte las botas y sube aquí arriba! El albergue esta recien reformado, todo es nuevo, el personal es muy agradable y la villa, personalmente, me encantó
- Nos encantó quedarnos en el albergue!! Está todo nuevo, muy cómodo y muy limpio. Los dueños fueron muy agradables y nos facilitaron la estancia.
El personal es muy agradable y disponible, el lugar es nuevo, muy bonito, limpio y tiene wi-fi.
El precio para dormir y para comer es super barato.
El sitio en general es un encanto para los que le gusta la tranquilidad, el trekking y la naturaleza.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Albergue Cabrales is located in Carreña de Cabrales , just 8 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 16 miles from Albergue Cabrales, and Cangas de Onís is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very clean, we found beds made with sheets. We thought this was an additional charge.
- The location was great for touring around the National Park, and for the amount we paid, it was a great value. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Place was also super clean.
- Located away from the main road in a village, makes a perfect place to relax and enjoy the moment. They have a terrace and a yard overlooking a mountain and just meters away from a river pleasing with the sound of running water. For some, the location can be a disadvantage as you need a car to comfortably get in and around there.
- I enjoyed the view, the breakfast was decent and there was ample parking.
- Location. Great for trekkers, montain lovers. Bring your pet. The surroundings are awesome. I´ll be back.
Albergue Turístico Briz
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Albergue Turístico Briz features a barbecue and sun terrace.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Potes is 9 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Brilliant staff – English spoken well.
Best breakfast of the week
Lovely village – with versatile shop run by hostel owner.
(Note in picture hostal is to left of the oreo!)
- great Spanish breakfast, big kitchen for cooking, all clean and modern
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino offers accommodations in Llanes, just 20 miles from Potes. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, and Ribadesella is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
- I loved the location of the hotel. It was right in the heart of Llanes. The staff that greeted us upon our arrival were amazing although the person in charge of breakfast was grouchy and made me feel very rushed.
- The location was perfect, the staff very nice and helpful. The room was spacious and quiet.
- Location was good, personnel is kind and responsive.
- Great little hostel in a beautiful grand Asturian house. Comfortable bunks, all clean and spacious and breakfast included.
Albergue La Estación
Albergue La Estación is located in Llanes, 20 miles from Potes and 19 miles from Cangas de Onís.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadesella is 16 miles from Albergue La Estación, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very good albergue for pilgrims. Service-minded and helpful staff. Well equipped kitchen, nice dining room and social area. Quiet guests, all interested in sleep. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Albergue La Estacion provided the best customer experience for the value of the property. I would love to stay there again because of its central location, friendly service, clean facilities.
- One of the much better albergues along the camino, comfy, clean, and beer in the vending machine <3
- The bed was comfy and the place very quiet, I had a great time there and staff was amazingly kind.
- Nice big kitchen to cook meals, comfortable and small (4-bed) dormitories, and easy to meet fellow travellers. I loved my stay in Llanes and would definitely recommend Albergue La Estacion! The location is a bit further out, but I loved walking around Llanes more than anything so was kind of a plus!
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo is located in poo de Llanes in the region of Asturias, just 1.6 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Potes is 21 miles from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- Amazing place with special energy. Highly recommending. Great, very calm place and beautiful nature around.
This is one cool place. Spacious rural house with a big, half closed terrace and a garden! Walking distance from small charming beaches.
Healthy calm atmosphere, place to chill out.
- We were walking the Camino and the owner was friendly if a bit scattered. Good communal areas. Close to beach. Convenient location if taking the coastal route out of Llanes.
- The atmosphere in the albergue is really friendly, we were having dinner and breakfast together. There were loads of communal areas and a beautiful garden to chill out. Staff is always there to help. 5 🌟
Great breakfast with artesan yogurt, milk and jam (made by David’s mother).
David was helpful and the place has a friendly atmosphere. People travelling or in the camino. Quiet, close to the nature, great landscapes nearby and beuautiful beach. Clean.
Llanes International Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Llanes International Hostel offers accommodations in poo de Llanes, just 1.6 miles from Llanes.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 20 miles from Llanes International Hostel, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Llanes International Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Tresviso Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tresviso Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tresviso Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tresviso Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!