10 Best Hostels To Stay In Trazo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Trazo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Trazo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trazo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trazo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Trazo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Trazo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Trazo Galicia:
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart is located in Sigüeiro, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 28 miles from A Coruña.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 31 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart, and Sada is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Was really homely with a lovely breakfast. You felt the owners really cared to make guests comfortable.
- The host and staff were very welcoming and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. They appreciated that as we were walking the Camino that we were exhausted ! Speedy check in and appreciated that we just wanted to get our boots off and have a shower! Facilities were great and lovely little basket with luxuries.. chocolates shower gel etc. They even provided blister care to sort out any blisters! Really lovely welcoming and very comfortable.
- We stayed in a private room with a shared bath, and our space was comfy, if small. Very helpful staff. The separate entrance to our unit was appreciated.
- Good location and choice right on the Camino Ingles. Clean and comfortable space. Old world charm in our apartment as we were given two double bedrooms, one ensuite, one with exclusive bath in spacious and classic 4 room apartment. It was very comfortable for 3 of us. Able to do load of laundry! And kitchen well stocked, with added self catered fruit from local market. We had booked one deluxe double in newer part of Albergue which was shown to us and was very nice new and renovated, but given choice for whole apartment across street which we opted for. Owner very nice. ( Go to fruit market as you enter town for great fruit and 2€ bottles is f excellent Galician country wine!)
- One of three bedrooms which are part of an apartment. Mine was en-suite. The owner was a really nice guy and very helpful.
Albergue Mirás offers accommodations in Sigüeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Albergue Mirás, and A Coruña is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
- Great potential in this building and garden, the beds are comfortable, my room slept 8 although i needed it for just myself. It would be particularly good value for eight people. Lovely outlook, pleasant upstairs in the locked took. The front door stayed open so you canecheck in at any time by phoning Simeón e who will tell you how to locate your key.
- Having walked a number of caminos and stayed in numerous albergues I can say with confidence this is the best albergue of all. The staff were all lovely, the rooms and bathrooms were spotless and extremely well equipped. We felt like we were staying in a five star hotel but at albergue prices.
- In the English Way for santiago a comfortable place to relax, good relaxing forniture in the common room
- Great staff, well equipped and comfortable communal area, nice dorms.
- Great stop on Camino Ingles. Clean comfortable super shower
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Belvis Park is half a mile from Hostal La Salle, and Galicia Park is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Salle.
- Five minutes walk from the cathedral. Great secure bicycle storage
- The position of the Hotel was good for walking into the Town and taking in the sights
Hostal La Salle is an outstanding sanctuary in Santiago! It retains a religious atmosphere, in keeping with the spiritual significance of the Camino and the sacred sight of the Cathedral where the relic of St James rests, while offering pilgrims, warm, comfortable and safe lodgings. I first stayed in the Hostal on my first Camino adventure with my dad in 2003 and can vouch for the fact that the same warm, caring and friendly staff still work there to this day! I think that the secret of the Hostals’ success lies in the wisdom of the De La Salle Brothers approach to looking after everyone who works and stays there, treating each person with equal dignity and respect! May God continue to bless you all in your work!
- It was a good value for price, an easily accessible place close to the centre and all the sites. I had a single room with a bathroom, so I enjoyed the privacy, the property wasn’t loud at night which I also appreciated. The check-in and check-out went smoothly, I could also leave my luggage there for a few hours afterwards.
- Good, clean hostal – ensuite, towels and the room made up each day – easy walking into town and 15 mins to the bus station.
Albergue Porta Real
Albergue Porta Real offers accommodation in Santiago de Compostela. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Porta Real features a shared microwave, and a shared stove. The shared living room comes with seating area, and flat-screen TV. There is an open room with bunk beds that is divided by compartments of 2 or 4 people each. Guests have access to individual lockers. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Laundry service is offered.The Tourism Office is 0.6 miles from the property, while the Bus Terminal is just 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 miles from Albergue Porta Real.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Basquiños 45
Albergue Basquiños 45 offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a tour desk at the property.Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45, and Galicia Park is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45.
It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
It’s very small hostel, just 1 room with 3 bunk beds, so very quiet. It’s very clean, new, it has very comfortable beds and 2 big bathrooms. The guy working at the reception is a friendly man, he also helped me before I was coming with some train’s schedules, I really appreciated it. Next to the hostel you can also find a “Dia” supermarket, so very convenient to buy some food or drinks. Big lockers are very comfortable for leaving your belongings. Just a pity no plugs next to the bed, but it didn’t bother me much 🙂
Deeply recommended, also because of the convenient price.
- 6 persons share 2 washrooms. Quiet clean and 5 minutes to bus station.
- A nice, clean, small, family-owned hostel that is a good value for budget travelers.
- Bathrooms were top of the range, bed was comfy, and most of all the owner (I think) was incredibly kind and cheerful.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
I needed to go to the hospital and he took me there 🙂
- It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
Hostel SCQ is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Belvis Park is 0.6 miles from Hostel SCQ, and Galicia Park is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- A stone’s throw away from the bus station which is pretty convenient if you go to airport or do day trips from Santiago. Marcos and Pablo (owners) are the best and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. It’s a new hostel so facilities are very good. Breakfast and kitchen are good also.
The owner was very nice and friendly.
The location is awesome and the hostel is clean and all things are new. You will find a well equipped kitchen and there is a breakfast every morning where you can help yourself.
I would definetly come back!
- Kindest hosts, most comfortable beds, nicest kitchen I’ve encountered on my camino.
- Es un alojamiento nuevo, no lleva ni un mes funcionando y sin embargo ya muestra buen funcionamiento. El dueño es muy atento. Trata de evitar demasiada gente en una misma habitación. Las camadas son muy cómodas. El baño cuenta con una buena ducha con presión y calor regulable a gusto. El desayuno es libre, puedes tomarlo cuando te levantes a cualquier hora. Me dio mucha flexibilidad para hacer el Chek in y el el check out lo cual es genial. Esta ubicado muy cerca del centro y a escasos metros de la estación de bus. Sin duda repetiría.
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y cómodas, la cocina muy completa, el desayuno de bufet libre sin limitación de hora, el dueño muy atento y simpático, me dió libertad en la hora de la salida.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Lois offers rooms with classic décor in Santiago de Compostela. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park, Albergue Linares features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Within the old town. Fast wifi, clean bathroom and shower room.
- The staff were very pleasant, the location was good and it was very clean.
- An amazing albergue for the price, if you consider the location and how people are being ripped off by mediocre mass-albergues for much more than what Linares charges. Great place to wind down your Camino or get new energy for the hike to Muxia and/or Fisterra.
- Linens (including towels) were very nice hotel quality, luxurious by Camino standards! Staff was friendly and helpful, and all areas were immaculately clean.
- The owner was welcoming and very nice, but afterall this is a very below average hostel. There isn’t even an electronic kettle. I booked a bed in a four bed room, but housed in a five beds room. Beds are metal framed and noisy. Bathroom has no air extractor fan. Basic basic basic…
Albergue Acuario is a 20 minute walk from the center of Santiago de Compostela, on the Number 6 Bus route. It offers bunk beds in mixed dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each brightly decorated dormitory has heating. There are shared bathroom facilities with a shower and hairdryer.There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 5 minute walk you will find shops, bars and restaurants.Free parking is available nearby and you can rent a bike from the tour desk. There is a laundry service and free luggage storage.
- The people were friendly and the decorating was funky
- Ambience very much adjusted to pilgrims. It also felt very Galician – it was not over-international, bland, or samey.
- Very kind staff and pretty clean rooms and restrooms
- The staff there are super friendly! The place is so cool and clean.
- Nice albergue with basic services. The staff is really nice. Close to the bus station.
Albergue Turistico la Credencial
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 miles from Belvis Park, Albergue Turistico la Credencial features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- For an Alberque, it sure is very clean, quiet, and the family – Rafa, Mars, & one of their daughters – that owns and runs it are amazing people!!!! It is efficiently ran, owners are very accommodating, helped with all my touristy requirements, and simply generous people!!!! I miss them a lot actually; they were like my family in Compostela!!! I’d stay there again if and whenever I go back and recommend them highly to anyone wishing to go to Compostela.
- The staff was awesome. He waited for me ’till late since my plane was delayed and he was very kind at showing me the facilities and giving advices about where I could have gone for dinner.
Kitchen with kitchenware
- Really clean and convenient to bus station for airport!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, spotlessly clean premises within walking distance to huge shopping centre…..
Top Hostels In Trazo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Trazo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Trazo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Trazo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!