10 Best Hostels To Stay In Trapiche Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapiche Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Trapiche Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Trapiche Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Trapiche Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Trapiche Gran Canaria:
Pensión Sea of Clouds
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Palmas, 28 miles from Playa del Ingles, Pensión Sea of Clouds features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maspalomas is 29 miles from Pensión Sea of Clouds, and Puerto Rico is 30 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice localization, a good place to spend a night in the city centre.
- Im Sorry but there really isint anything positime to say, maybe expect that despite of looking of all male night shelter of poor neiborghood, it did not smell like an shelter
Excellent location close to Playa Las Canteras,Santa Catalina bus hub and Cruise Terminal.
Extremely helpful staff !!!
- Very nice host who didn’t make us a problems with earlier accomodation!
- Close to the beach and Santa Catalina bus station (and tourist info office). 24 hour check-in. Quite many supermarkets around.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, HiTide House offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Maspalomas is 28 miles from HiTide House, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from HiTide House.
- Really nice and clean hostel with friendly atmosphere. If you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, I’d definitely recommend it! It offers nice indoor and outdoor activities, as well as perfect location next to the beach and tourist attractions.
Everybody is ridiculously kind and lovely.
- The two outstanding features of this hostel are the location and the staff. The location is pretty close to the center of the beach in Playa de las Canteras. Every member of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. As for the hostel itself, it is years behind in what a comfortable hostel is like today. The bunkbeds are stacked three high and in an “L” shape so that one must sleep either feet to feet, head to head or feet to head. There are no cubicles with draw curtains and outlets in them for your electronic devices. I have stayed in many hostels that now have this feature. The beds themselves are rather short and uncomfortable mattresses. The cleanliness of the hostel is excellent and the kitchen is well equipped to serve one’s needs. Prices are very expensive in this tourist town so the value for the money is a good deal. With a bit of upgrade to the rooms themselves, this could be a five star hostel.
- The Staff, The people, the rooms, the terrace, the nights out, the nights in, the sea views
- everything really!! location good bed bright rooms hot shower storage space for food relax vibe. The best is the terrace.
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Is that kind of place where u start hoping that the world can be a better place, for a little while…Hope to see u all again and thank u for being around for a little while.
- Amazing staff, great rooftop terrace and well-equiped kitchen.
The hostel is located in a really good area, very close to the beach & nightlife.
What makes it even better is the staff which is always helpful and smiling.
The hostel is also organising different events, like jam sessions, which is a good option to meet people for solo travellers as well.
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
- Stuff members ware extra nice and super helpful. Very near to beach. Lot of lovely restaurants all in the place.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
- Everyone had his or her own locker right under the bed with enough space. The beds were comfortable and clean, an extra blanket was no problem. Bathroom and kitchen did not miss anything important. Check in and check out was also pretty easy.
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Moya in the region of Gran Canaria, 27 miles from Playa del Ingles, Derecha del Roque Surfhouse features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Derecha del Roque Surfhouse, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Del Pino Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Del Pino Hostel offers accommodations in Teror, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Del Pino Hostel, and Las Palmas is 8 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
Avocado Surf Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Avocado Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel.
- It’s a very good place to be in Las Palmas. Alejandro is always striving to make the place feel like home to his guests. I totally recommend it.
- Everything. First of all, the location is exactly where you want to be for surfing. The hostel itself is great too – nice and clean and modern. Beds are super comfy. There’s a huge sumny roof terrace with a BBQ that guests are free to use, and there’s a large indoor common area too. But above all this, it’s got a great atmosphere due to the owner and the guests that stay here – I stayed for 10 days and it was without doubt the most sociable hostel I’ve ever stayed in. We had BBQs together, watched football, went out on the town, went surfing… Was brilliant.
- Everything ! This is a great hostel , Alejandro is a great host. The facilities are brand new and made my stay very comfortable . drinking a cold beer on the roof terrace with the other guests Was a great way to end the day. Could not of asked for more.
- This is a nice hostel is located close to the surfing area of Las Palmas. It is beautifully decorated and clean, Alejandro is kind and helpful.
La gran amabilidad ,servicio y compañerismo de su manager…….Fue sentirse en casa,llegando a formar una pequeña familia por unos días……. Me sentí en casa durante mi estancia
La cama.Muy cómoda.Y con cortinillas.Algo que valoro mucho para poder disponer de privacidad aunque estés compartiendo habitación. Justo al lado de la playa. Terraza grande para disfrute de los huéspedes. Estupenda para cenas o desayunos en reunión. En la entrada gran habitación para dejar material de deporte acuático. Silencio en las noches para descansar.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pura Vida Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Uh…not very much to be honest. A rush-decided trip thus has to book a room one or two days before, do not have much choice with limited budget.
- overall it was very good and i would like to stay again.
- Curtains around beds are great idea, friendly and hardworking people, clean and generally smiling place.
- Great hostel, Staff are super friendly. The hostel is set up for surfers and close to the beach which is sweet!
- – staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
Little Surf House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Little Surf House, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
- thank you Rosa and her family for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay @ little surf house! a special mention goes to the cleanliness of the room and the whole common space! giulia
Top Hostels In Trapiche Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Trapiche Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Trapiche Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!