10 Best Hostels To Stay In Touriñán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Touriñán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Touriñán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Touriñán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Touriñán Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Touriñán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Touriñán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Touriñán Galicia:
Hostal Stella Del Mare
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Stella Del Mare is located in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
- Very clean and comfortable. The family were friendly and helpful, and on a very busy evening, provided good food and service. Could see the pizzas being made by hand next to the bar.
- The family run hostal provided exceptional service in terms of welcome and helpfulness. I would stay there if i visited camarinas again and recommend it to friends.
One of our best sellers in Muxia! Muxia Mare is located in Muxia, 14 miles from Finisterre and 28 miles from Noya.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This was the ideal place to stay in Muxia. The staff was exceedingly helpful. They made us feel so welcome. Everything seemed brand new. Their English was good. The place was very clean. We loved the bunks with privacy curtains and lights and outlets. They had a great community area, with cheap cold beer, wine, and coffee. Excellent location. Lockers for our backpacks. Window facing the ocean. It was ideal.
- The kitchen was very well equipped and the receptionist was helpful. The place had a simple, homelike feel.
- It is right on the coast, beautiful view through the window, bed was really comfortable with big warm blanket so was really good rest.
- Location was unbelievably wonderful. The family who runs Muxia Mare is thoughtful, helpful and add even more delight to a fabulous spot.
- The view of the ocean is AMAZING, and the people are lovely and make you feel comfortable.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, O Encontro offers accommodations in Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Ribeira is 28 miles from O Encontro, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
- Convenient. Clean. Good clothes drying lines. The people were really good.
- Very kind owners, eager to help with virtually anything. We could even leave our luggage for a party of the second day, free of charge. Astonishing atmosphere!
- The localization is very good, in the center of the city, with a lot of restaurants and other things around.
Located in Vimianzo, 29 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Quilmes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Finisterre is 18 miles from Pensión Quilmes, and Noya is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- La cena buenísima a un precio más que accesible. Muy recomendable
L’accoglienza, la gentilezza, la disponibilità dei propietari.
La gentilezza, la disponibilità, l’educazione dei Galiziani, la bellezza dei paesaggi, l’alone di mistero che avvolge la Galizia.
- La situación del Pueblo para las excursiones de alrededor.
- Muy limpito, restaurante con unas pizzas buenísimas, desayuno muy bien de precio, los dueños son muy atentos y súper amables. Muy buena relación calidad precio. El restaurante tiene una terraza estupenda. Muy bien!
- Todo estaba impecable. Instalaciones muy nuevas para ser una pensión. La cama muy cómoda y propietario muy amable. Estuvimos dos noches muy a gusto. Volveríamos sin duda.
Albergue Arribada is located in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
There’s not much to say!
It’s like being home!
Thank you for this beautiful place and the luxury after a long Camino!
- One of the best place I slept on my Camino. Very clean, and you feel like home.The owner is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed. It’s at 1 minute walk from the bus station, there is a supermarket nearby and the hostel has a very well-equipped kitchen.
- One of the best I have stayed so far on tbe camino de santiago
- The best albergue on the Camino. The staff, the facilities. Every little detail is thought about. Everything is done with love and sincerity. Thank you.
- Fantastic place. We were in a double with private bath. Wonderful!
- There’s not much to say!
Albergue As Eiras
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Albergue As Eiras offers accommodations in Lires, just 6 miles from Finisterre. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles away.
- Friendly and accommodating staff; my husband and I were put in a separate bedroom, which was well appreciated and counts as luxury in an albergue. Beautiful view of the beach from the terrace and modern facilities.
- Location is excellent, town is beautiful, some staff were really nice. Accommodation was reasonable value for money but restaurant is expensive. 1.5 km walk to the lil cove is worth it as there’s a lil cafe which serves food to watch the sunset at.
- I visited about twelve different locations on my trip to Spain. As Eiras had the best service I had on my entire journey.
- The marvellous beach cafe nearby is well worth the walk.
- The albergue had a very modern facility with nice beds.
Hostel Monasterio de Moraime
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostel Monasterio de Moraime is located in Moraime in the region of Galicia, just 13 miles from Finisterre.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
La simpatia, trato y profesionalidad de la recepcionista Lilebel, encantadora, siempre preocupada de que estuvieramos a gusto.
Que podemos decir de que tuvieramos todo un monasterio para nosotros solos?, una maravilla ,debido a que fuera un fin de semana de temporada baja. Bueno de noche, tambien está el vigilante, muy parlanchin él, que comparte el salon del hostel contigo.
La bañera de hidromasaje de la suite, todo un lujo.
Aunque hay un comedor en el hostel , no hay cocina ni de gas ni electrico, pero no hay problema porque la comida la puedes encargar a dos restaurantes con los que tiene convenio y te la traen,
- Estuvimos solo una noche y nos ha gustado todo !!!lo recomiendo ,volveríamos de nuevo.
- El trato del personal, la edificacion y su entorno.
- Habiendo leído otras opiniones se ve que han mejorado el tema del desayuno, la disponibilidad del personal muy atento, etc… Muy buen sitio.
- El lugar donde está emplazado el monasterio, el edificio, la tranquilidad, la independencia, todo 😉
- La simpatia, trato y profesionalidad de la recepcionista Lilebel, encantadora, siempre preocupada de que estuvieramos a gusto.
Albergue da Costa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue da Costa offers accommodations in Muxia, just 13 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue da Costa.
- Wonderful place to stay , clean and lots of space , amazing views of the ocean and only a couple mins walk to the town. The owner is helpful and our room was amazing , We had a double private room and it was perfect . Kitchen and lounge avalible with the best views in the town . This is my second visit and I will be back .
- Everything was fabulous! Especially the view on the ocean.
- We stayed here after doing the Camino. Only 2 others were in this 4 bunk room for 8. Very clean, quiet, on the edge of town. Owner was sweet and offered suggestions if we asked. Great kitchen, short walk to everything- beach, cafe, lighthouse, market. Right across the narrow street from the ocean. Highly recommend if you desire quiet, thoughtful space. Will stay here again if ever back- beautiful location ~ Muxia.
- I met very nice travelers at the hostel. Those experiences were priceless! and ocean view was super nice!
1.Nice full-equipment kitchen with a balcony that you can enjoy the sunset.
2.The bedroom is clean and comfortable.
3.shower room is big and the water is hot,totally needed that after the Camino.
Albergue Bela Muxia
Albergue Bela Muxia is located in Muxia, 14 miles from Finisterre and 28 miles from Noya.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- A disposicion das camas che da intimidade..tamen o personal..foi increible..chegar da tormenta e que che ofrezan ducha e comida.. Na atencion personal..non hai numero pa calificar.. Maravillosa!!!
- Czysto, przestronna kuchnia, możliwość prania także ręcznego i powieszenia prania.
- Staff eccezionale e bellissima atmosfera. Struttura pulitissima
L’alloggiamento per la spina elettrica e luce notturna è veramente ben studiata.
I distributori automatici sono veramente comodi, perché’ i supermercati non sono sempre aperti e il primo bar che apre alle 6 am davanti al porto (Xardin) non fa un caffè con leche con brioche buoni e costa 3 €, quando di solito si spende 2,50 €.
- Sehr saubere und geräumige Herberge. Steckdosen am Bett. Großer Aufenthaltsraum mit Küche und Automaten
Albergue @ Muxia
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue @ Muxia is located in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a computer are available. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue @ Muxia.
- Nice pleace, good albergue. Separating with a help of the curtains of several beds, gives a sense of privacy in a large room. Good!
- Good Clean facility’s, Great Kitchen, Beer for sale. Helpful Staff. Ventilated room for Boots. Side entrance when Albergue was closed.
- Amazing view. Super helpful friendly staff. Great breakfast.
- Friendly staff, clean, comfortable bunks, great kitchen for an albergue, nice common area- lots of natural light
Great place. Clean. Nice location. Friendly staff.
Good facilities and you can purchase beer and drinks from the fridge
Top Hostels In Touriñán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Touriñán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Touriñán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Touriñán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!