10 Best Hostels To Stay In Torslunde Zealand – Top Hotel Reviews
Torslunde Zealand is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Torslunde Zealand. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torslunde Zealand. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torslunde Zealand. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Torslunde Zealand right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Torslunde Zealand with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Torslunde Zealand:
Barney´s is located in Hundige, just 11 miles from Copenhagen.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Malmö is 25 miles from Barney´s, and Kastrup is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, 12 miles from Barney´s.
- one very strange place. it still puzzles me especially when it comes to evaluation. from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave you don’t meet a single person! impossible to get in contact with anyone. so you just take a room and hope nobody is bothered. this is a bed & breakfast WITHOUT breakfast!!! instead you take beer out of the fridge (it*s a bed & beer in fact…). if you like not to be disturbed by staff this is the place to be, but it’s very very strange.. is that what it meant to stay here is “like coming home”? well, it was an experience indeed.
- Very newly opened. The host Alexandra is a lovely friendly girl and the rooms are spotless. Shared kitchen is downstairs and bathroom is also shared but never had a queue. Comfy bed. Chinese take away a 3 minute walk is quite superb! If you like dogs then your host has a gorgeous little 11 year old with one eye that is very friendly and happy to meet visitors! 😀
- Great accomodation and very affordable compared to other hotels/guesthouses in the Copenhagen area. Very friendly staff as well!
- Har besøgt stedet mange gange, og vil fortsat komme ofte
- bardzo miła właścicielka,napeweno jeszcze skorzystam z usług,polecam
Danhostel Ishøj Strand
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Danhostel Ishøj Strand is located in Ishøj. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Copenhagen is 9 miles from Danhostel Ishøj Strand, and Malmö is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, 11 miles from Danhostel Ishøj Strand.
Far away from city noise and crowd, an excellent option for those coming by car. Good city connection using S-Train. No need to reach Copenhagen by car. Need only 20 minutes from Ishoj S-train station to arrive in Norreport in center Copenhagen, straight in front of Botanical Garden entry gate. Trains every 10 / 20 minutes week/weekend. You will find S- rain station five minutes walking, in same place with a local commercial facility.
Large rooms with all you need including free wi-fi and flat TV. The metal flap bunking beds amazed me with their simple way of using. Must find the maker company !
Parking was free and safe.
Btw, for those with small kids you have a full automatic laundry facility (including dryer). If needed, you have to pay 40 DKK laundry and 20 DKK dryer usage, in 20 DKK coins.
- Place is clean and well maintained close to Copenhagen city
Nice location, convenient for travelling to Copenhagen.
I will definitely use it again next time, on my leisure travelling….
- Although it was located far away from the city center, it was cosy and nice area.
- Breakfast was o.k. for a reasonable price (DKK 75).
- Far away from city noise and crowd, an excellent option for those coming by car. Good city connection using S-Train. No need to reach Copenhagen by car. Need only 20 minutes from Ishoj S-train station to arrive in Norreport in center Copenhagen, straight in front of Botanical Garden entry gate. Trains every 10 / 20 minutes week/weekend. You will find S- rain station five minutes walking, in same place with a local commercial facility.
Danhostel Roskilde offers accommodations in Roskilde.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Copenhagen is 20 miles from Danhostel Roskilde, and Kastrup is 22 miles away. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Did not like the fact that it is different buildings, and that there is only self service kitchen in the main building. Besides you have to pay DDK50 for sheets. Quite expensive, especially if you’re only stay 1 night. And 1 night is all you need in this town.
- Great location next to both the Viking Ship Museum and harbor and a short walk to the city center. Staff were quite friendly and helpful. Good facility for cooking food.
- Basic hostel accommodation. We were on the 2nd floor of one of the buildings and had to carry our bags up the stairs. Good security to get into the individual buildings and rooms. We hired sheets and paid extra for breakfast which was nice. Good location, right next to the Viking Museum and not far to walk up to the Roskilde main area. Parking was available right next to the hostel.
Lovely location to spend our first night in Denamrk – beautiful scenery and able to walk around the harbour and parts of the Viking Museum on the evening of our arrival. Lovely walk into town through a park and past the church to the shops. Easy to find food – either from supermarket or restaurants. Next day great time at Viking Museum. Hostel staff very helpful and tipped us off to book early for chance to sail in Roskilde harbour on a Viking Ship.
Room functional and with own shower and toilet. Eating in the hostel was sociable with adequate kitchen facilities.
- Great location and good value for money. Nothing fancy just practical accommodation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Belægningen Hostel offers accommodations in Hvidovre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Copenhagen is 6 miles from Belægningen Hostel, and Malmö is 22 miles from the property. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 7 miles away.
- The room was big and clean, however the kitchen is in a different building and as it was super cold it was very annoying
- Simple but perfect for what we needed. Lovely staff.
- The cleaning was absolut top! The floor in the bathroom was shining! The bedclothes were really white and it was quite and peaceful – good for my readings and study… Also for sleeping! 😉 The quite area with a piece of landscape of green mark and a sunshine in the mornig, that invited me to come up of the bed and go walk! The walls on the corridor to the bedroom are covered with pictures of the past history of the property – very interesting. A good small and functional kitchen.The coach is very punctual and you can come to the city and from there reach other connections to the place you want. Just… it took for me 51 minuts travelling from Avedøre to Nørrebro. But it was all rigth. The price was really value for money. But DON’T TELL ANYONE! 😀
The hostel is really nice on the whole, as well as the location, silent and surrounded by nature.
Beds were comfortable and the common kitchen is really big, clean and well equipped.
Staff people are really nice.
- Nice quiet location. Simple but clean and comfortable room. Kitchen facilities. Bright dining room. Handy for public transport into Copenhagen. Supermarket in walking distance. Lots of interesting info about the history of the property.
Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj is located in Copenhagen, just 3 miles from Danish Design Center. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Rosenborg Palace is 3 miles from Hotel Copenhagen Bellahøj, and The Royal Theater is 3.4 miles away. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very family friendly hostel, with comfortable beds, our toddler slept very well every night in the cot that was provided. All areas were very clean and well kept. The hostel was on an express bus route (the 2A) into the city centre, which meant that it was very accessible.
- Lovely staff. Other guests were loud but no problems after curfew.
bathroom and shower were really clean.
Separated shower cubicles.
WLAN is very good.
Room has a good size.
Bike rental is useful and the bikes are in a very good condition, but it cost 100 Kr/24 h
20 minutes from Copenhaguen center directly by bus.
A lot of commodities for children.
Washer and dryer for clothes
- getting insects for breakfast was really great. i always wanted to try insects and in copenhagen at the youth hostel of all places i taste them for the first time – delicious!
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Danhostel Køge is located in Køge, just 22 miles from Copenhagen. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Kastrup is 22 miles from Danhostel Køge, and Roskilde is 12 miles from the property. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 22 miles away.
- Clean and quiet hotel even though it’s at the airport
- Quiet location on the edge of town with plenty of parking. Easy walk into the centre. Clean and comfortable with a great black out blind. Communal bathroom was very good for a hostel.
the location was good, if you are heading to Copenhagen from southern Denmark
the lady at reception was friendly to us
Very comfortable accommodation
good facilities and very clean
- Nice hostel with spacious showers, very nice stuff, parking onsite, late check-in was possible (and already prepared) although we didn’t make use of it in the end
Woodah Hostel is located in the Vesterbro neighborhood in Copenhagen, just half a mile from Danish Design Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.The hostel also provides bike rental. The Royal Theater is 1.2 miles from Woodah Hostel, and Rosenborg Palace is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, 4.3 miles from Woodah Hostel.
- Cozy & Chic design, haspitable staff; coffee all the time, nice breakfast
- It was a very pleasant stay. The staff was super helpful and nice and easy to talk to. The bed was good and the room was cozy, a little crowded due but was expected.
Bathroom is very nice, just a bit to less space if the hostel is fully booked.
Very cosy with the café attached.
Very chilled about the luggage after checking out
- The breakfast is great and nice staff. The staff is helpful and cheerful.
- Overall was really good. Excellent location and friendly staff
Sleep in Heaven
In Nørrebro, this 24-hour youth hostel is just over 1 miles from Copenhagen Central Train Station and Tivoli Gardens. It has a beer garden and free Wi-Fi, internet computers, lockers and a luggage room.Both private and dorm-style rooms are provided at Sleep in Heaven. Bed linens are included.Free walking tours, city maps and a pool table are available at Sleep in Heaven. Bicycle rentals can also be arranged. A daily happy hour takes place in the bar or beer garden.Sleep in Heaven is a 4-minute walk from the Griffenfeldtsgade Bus Station and a 10-minute walk from Forum Metro Station.
- Good value for money, great location and an excellent atmosphere. Would definitely book again
- Good bed, free lockers, good bar, friendly people, good bike rental, nice neighborhood, clean and good showers
This Hostel is great to spend some days in Copenhague.
The rooms are ok.
Girls toilet is very big and the bathroom are very comfortable with a lot of showers, there are mirrows everywhere, and it also have many plugs.
The BEST is the breakfast (50 DKK buffet- I recomend it) and the PORTUGUESE RECEPTIONIST 🙂 She is really nice!
Also, you can rent bike there and it is really usefull to visit the city.
- Loved the common area, bar with cheap drinks, all very clean and new, nice showers. Very nice and helpful staff.
- + breakfast, you could rent bikes from the hostel and the location in norrebro
Copenhagen Downtown Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Copenhagen Downtown Hostel offers accommodations in Copenhagen, just 1,000 feet from Danish Design Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The Royal Theater is half a mile from Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, and Rosenborg Palace is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Super breakfast, and organizatin at hostel for tour and night event
- Placed in a very good spot, close to the main touristic areas, Also, very clean.
- Very comfort beds and great location in city centre. Breakfast is really cheap for Cph
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms in general were very clean
- The location was great. Close to the center and everything.
Steel House Copenhagen
Steel House Copenhagen offers accommodations in Copenhagen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Danish Design Center is 1,950 feet from Steel House Copenhagen, and The Royal Theater is 1.1 miles away. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The rooms are clean, you have a lot of place s to hang out, lounge area, bar. Everything is pretty much brand new. The location is ideal for runners as it is next to a lake with a good running path. The hip area of Vesterbro starts just in front of hostel and you can reach a lot of cool bars, restaurants and cafes in a couple of minutes.
- Very modern and clean, great facilities. Felt premium.
The ambient was extremely clean, the bed was comfortable and every site to visit is walking distance.
The bike service is great,because it’s cheaper than other rentals and the bikes are new and comfy!
- Great location near a lot of major attractions, really nice decor which reminded me of a 4 star hotel I stayed at in Brussels, good facilities and comfy beds
-The design of the building,
-the location was flawless!!
-Staff was very nice and helpful
Top Hostels In Torslunde Zealand Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Torslunde Zealand to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Torslunde Zealand but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Torslunde Zealand. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!