10 Best Hostels To Stay In Torre de la Reina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre de la Reina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Torre de la Reina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Torre de la Reina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Torre De La Reina Andalucía:
Residencia la Cartuja
Residencia la Cartuja offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 0.7 miles from Residencia la Cartuja, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.9 miles from the property.
Very friendly owner, fantastic location!
Close to Taxi rank, bars and food.
- Quiet, outside the city, but still not so far away (40 minutes walking), comfy bed and view from the window.
Value for money and only 8 euros for a taxi into the centre of Seville
Reception staff spoke english and very helpful
- I liked the receptionist (evening) he was so friendly and helpful 🙂 the location is peaceful
- The breakfast is quite good with quite a large offer. There is a nice atmosphere in the hotel.
- Very friendly owner, fantastic location!
Hostal Museo is a typical 19th-century building, situated in a quiet square next to Seville’s Fine Arts Museum. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Hostal Museo are functional and air conditioned. They all include a plasma-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom. At reception there is a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and an electric kettle that guests can use.The Museo Hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower, while the Maestranza Bullring is around 0.6 miles away. The property offers guided tours of the Old Town and Santa Cruz District.Seville Bus Station is located in Plaza de Armas Square, just 1,300 feet from the guest house. Airport buses leave from here.
- Staff were very helpful.Hostal is basic and traditional but beds were good, shower fine and hostal was very clean.
Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Book tickets to Alcazar in advance to avoid queues.
- central location, nice area of Seville, cozy room, extremely friendly staff, overall excellent value for money
- Immaculately clean and nice hot shower! They loaned us a kettle and mugs we could use for entire stay.
- There were no catering facilities at the hostal so food questions do not apply.
Grand Luxe Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand Luxe Hostel offers accommodations in Seville.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2.2 miles from Grand Luxe Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 1,950 feet away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location is very good, the view in rooftop is amazing! The staff is helpful, but he forgot to give me the towel and they don’t have enough lock for everyone. The room is quite clean, but it’s a bit shabby and quite dark. We only have a very small window in four single bed room, and there’s only one chair without any table, the space is quite small when everyone is in the room. The breakfast is ok but I prefer to eat outside.
- Location was perfect, balcony with views to La Giralda, tv, wifi and two wardbrobes.
- There was restroom in the room, which was convenient. The location was good as well, not too far from the tourist attractions. The breakfast is basic but enough. The kitchen is well-equipped and clean as well.
- Helfull and friendly staff, great localisation, very clean place.
- Excellent location and great facilities, nice views from the terrace
Babel Hostel Sevilla
Babel Hostel Sevilla is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 1.3 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- small kitchen but convenient and a good place to meet others
- The room was clean as was the bathroom, and the kitchen was a really nice space. My bed was comfortable, and the locker was big. Staff were very friendly. The hostel was a nice 15 minute walk from the cathedral area. Wifi was great.
- I liked that I had a bathroom private to my room in the hostel.
- Nice room, bathroom clean and in good shape. Near many restaurants and bars.
- The bed is quite comfy. There was private bathroom in my room. I could store my foods and use the kitchen with no problem. I also could use the locker to store my stuffs and it’s safe.
This peaceful hotel blends a modern building with a charming, traditional-style interior. It is located in historic Alcalá del Rio, 8 miles from Seville.Enjoy the tranquility and friendly atmosphere offered at El Ancla. From this small property you can take in great views of Andalusia’s Guadalquivir River.Start your day with the Ancla’s daily breakfast before spending a day exploring the wonders of nearby Seville. Or for more rural surroundings take a trip into the Sierra Norte mountains or the many ancient local towns such as Santiponce, Guillena or Gerena.Comfortable rooms come with typical Andalusian decor. Many open onto a terrace offering views of the river.
No reviews yet.
Macarena Triple is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, 0.8 miles from Isla Mágica and one mile from Plaza de Armas.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Justa Train Station is one mile from Macarena Triple, and Basílica de la Macarena is 700 feet away. Seville Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The land lady, angela was a darling. She made me feel like a family member visiting..even shared her food. She is so sweet and helpful .I felt how it was to live like one of them
The accomodation is very well located, quiet street yet very close to Alameda with all the restaurants and bars. Even walk to the historic area doesnt take long on foot and is also very nice and with stuff to see, eat or dring on the way there as well.
Owner of the place very nice and talkative, keen to help out with information and has been punctual and reachable. Would always recommend Macarena tripple.
- Есть кухня со всем необходимым, в том числе кофемашина. Приятная домашняя обстановка
- La dueña es encantadora. Un recibimiento muy bueno. La ubicación genial a 3 min andando de la basílica de la Macarena y a media hora andando de la Plaza de España y la Giralda. Recomendable 100%
- Уютная комната в частной квартире с доброй хозяйкой. Прекрасный внутренний дворик.
Traveller Box Hostel
One of our best sellers in Seville! Traveller Box Hostel is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 1.2 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location is good, close to city centre and bus station. It only takes about 20 minutes walking to get both places.
- It was so much nicer than your regular hostel with dorm rooms – clean, spacious and nicely decorated with a really nice kitchen and a big storage trunk each in the rooms. The bathroom was really nice too, much nicer than expected with the price we paid. It’s in a nice area with a lot of restaurants nearby.
- The lady in the reception and restaurant is very friendly, always ready to help.
- Staff were nice and hostel is near to police station so i felt safe and comfortable
- I go here a lot during winter months. It is 20 min walk from city centre, and is quieter and air is clean of traffic fumes. The guest lounge kitchen/dining area is perfect for relaxation. The cooking facilities are never overwhelmed – only 28 beds in the guesthouse. There is a house guitar for guests to play – always Spanish guitar music floating through the guesthouse. Nice neighbourhood. Rooftop terrace with retractable awning and night light. Attracts a good crowd.
Located in Seville, 0.7 miles from Plaza de Armas, Hostel A2C features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Isla Mágica is 0.8 miles from Hostel A2C, and Santa Justa Train Station is one mile away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Clean and new
Friendly and helpful staff
5-6 mins walk to a metro station
- The hostel is very clean.Very modern still new.Very friendly and helpful staff.Have a beautiful kitchen with everything you need to prepare your own food.Definitely, recommend staying there.
- this is a very nice hostel with friendly staff and friendly guests, value for money with good room and kitchen. Nice location right in the centre of Sevilla. Would stay again 100%
- good location, easy to find. staff was helpful. everything was ok.
- The hostel is quite close to the centre, around 15-20 mins walking. The staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are simple, but OK. Lockers under the beds without own padlock is very useful. Sheets are in the price.
- Clean and new
The Boutike Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Boutike Hostel offers accommodations in Seville.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from The Boutike Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 0.6 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very well located within walking distance from all the sights. Helpful staff at the reception (especially Marta!), excellent breakfast and good sleeping quality.
- The gym, rooftop terrace and the central location!!!
- Location was the best bonus of this property. self service breakfast.
- Lovely room with balcony, bed was very comfortable, good shower with toiletries provided, breakfast was fantastic and staff were very helpful. Classy but trendy decor, 24 hour access, 10-15minute walk from everything. This is a small hotel punching way above its weight, it was wonderful.
- Nice location. Friendly and helpful staff, we got some problem with the toilet and it was solved efficiently. Wifi has really good connection. Good value for money. Room is bigger than my expectation.
For You Hostel Sevilla
Housed in a restored 18th-century building, For You Hostel Seville offers modern and functional rooms in Seville City Centre. There is free high-speed WiFi available throughout.The property features both private and dormitory rooms. Each bed has a private locker, a reading lamp and individual sockets. All private bathrooms have a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries; 1 set of towels and bed linen are provided.Plenty of shops and dining options are in the surrounding streets; and guests have also access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Other facilities includes a typical Andalusian patio.For You Hostel Seville boasts a traditional interior courtyard with a fountain, where several activities are organized. You can walk to Seville Cathedral and La Giralda in Barrio Santa Cruz within 15 minutes; Real Alcazar is 0.6 miles away.
- I booked a bed in a 4-bed-room and the reception couldn’t find my booking so I got a free upgrade to a family room. It was phenomenal. The rest of the hostel looked very clean, stylish and welcoming too.
- The ambience and the location of the hostel. It was really clean and bright place with most comfortable beds ever !!
- The bed is cool, with energy, light and USB connection. And you get much more privacy in you bed with the curtain. The kitchen is very nice with all equipments working well.
- Excellent bed with privacy, excellent shower. Every thing is clean, neat, & modern. They provide nice and clean white towels, modern facilities, and excellent staff. Thanks forever a wonderful stay!
- The hostel was very modern and clean. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds.
Top Hostels In Torre De La Reina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Torre de la Reina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Torre de la Reina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!