10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tlajomulco De Zúñiga Jalisco:
Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Plaza del Sol is 2.5 miles from Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres, and Guadalajara Expo is 3.1 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Bedsntravel is within 2 miles of Agua Azul Park and Guadalajara’s EXPO Exhibition Centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and the restaurant is on the terrace.Service lockers are available at the Hostel Bedsntravel, along with laundry facilities. Kitchen facilities can also be found on site.Bedsntravel Hostel is a 30-minute drive from Guadalajara International Airport. Glorieta Moderna Square is within a 10-minute walk of the guesthouse.The staff at the Bedsntravel can provide information on local attractions including the Museum of the Arts, the Expiatorio Temple and the Ex-convento del Carmen Church. In the Rose Zone, there is easy access to a range of restaurants, bars and cafes.
The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Walk because the area is quite safe!
- The staff is super friendly, although that is common in Mexico, I really don’t know how good they speak english since I speak spanish fluently but I wouldn’t doubt the staff going out of their way to help someone. Location is not the best but the area is quiet and safe.
- La cercanía y el uso de transporte público. Y servicios.
- Excelente ubicación, el personal muy atento y servicial, el lugar es muy amplios y tiene muchos baños, el desayuno está muy bueno, tienen muchas opciones para variarle, si vuelvo a Gdl seguro me hospedó de nuevo aquí.
- El personal muy amable en cualquier turno, te proprocionan toallas y vosas de higiene si las necesitas. Las habitaciones limpias y las regaderas muy a gusto con agua caliente siempre
- The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Hostal la Casa del Lago
Located in Estipa in the region of Jalisco, 28 miles from Guadalajara, Hostal la Casa del Lago features a terrace and views of the lake.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. San Juan Cosalá is 21 miles from Hostal la Casa del Lago, and Ajijic is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec is located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Chapala and 26 miles from San Juan Cosalá.A TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hospedarte Chapultepec.
- Location is good, close to the main street. Staff is very friendly!
- First time ever in a hostel for me and my husband. We were very skeptical about the idea… until we got there. The place is fantastic! We were sorry that we didn’t book it for longer time. Our triple actually had the best showers since we came to Mexico.
I’ve stayed here several times and never been disappointed. If visiting Guadalajara I always think it best to stay in Chapultepec with its vibrant night life rather than downtown which for the most part tends to close down at night. Access to the Centro Historico is easy: a simple bus ride or a good walk.
The outside drinks and food bar at the front of the building attracts non-guests, providing the opportunity to meet locals while the fabulous garden at the rear gives peace and a recreational area for guests. The new private rooms on the roof top are fabulous.
- Great location very clean pleasant environment. The staff exceptionally helpful.
Definitely the best hostel I have stayed in in a long time. The staff is amazing, the breakfast rich, the location unbeatable and the facilities absolutely great. They have a nice garden and a rooftop to hang out. From Wednesday to Saturday Ismael, a chef, an Cheko, open up the hostel bar and restaurant. The best food I have had in Mexico, and that means a lot.
Thanks for everything, I will be back! 🙂
Hostal Nacional offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Guadalajara Expo is 1.7 miles from Hostal Nacional, and Plaza del Sol is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Nacional.
- The workers are really nice! They create a family vibed feeling. They organise every night something different, mostly related to food and music! A perfect exposure of the culture in a home away from home setting.
- Lovely staff, good ambiance, has a very family feel
- New to the area… needed a place to lodge while finding an apartment… my stay for the few days I was at Hostal Nacional .. the music was great! The rooms nice and clean, the amenities were great too.. I would recommend to my friends !!
Location is great for going out.
Staff was very helpful.
- The staff was very friendly. The facilities are great and the bar area very confortable and nice. The location is great!
Olga Querida B&B Hostal
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Olga Querida B&B Hostal is located in Guadalajara, just 28 miles from Chapala.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from Olga Querida B&B Hostal, and Ajijic is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lucy (owner of the hostel) was super friendly. Nice terrace where you can relax. Good location. Kitchen and living room free to use. Breakfast is included.
- Lisa, the property manager and overall person to go for assistance of any nature was so helpful we would have been lost without her. Kudos to Lisa for her friendliness, helpfulness, informative, and constant presence at the b&b
- Great place to stay near the center of Guadalajara, just a short walk from the Cathedral and central museums. The staff, particularly owner Lucy, were all extremely helpful addressing all my questions and needs.
- Everything was perfect, from lovely staff to our room, the location and even the street parking. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for everything!
- Lucy was the most helpful staff/manager I have ever met at a hostal.
Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Chapala is 29 miles from Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The localization of the hostel is pretty good, the people are really helpful, the bedroom and bathrooms are ok! Is a good place to stay!
- I stayed in a private room which was absolutely lovely, spacious and with all the facilities you need for a great price. People were friendly, kitchen was well equipped, bar on site means it is easy to socialise as a solo traveller.
- Ok place, decent common area and next to a dance floor which occasionally has a party on.
- We got a huge room, and the dog that lives there is the cutest and most docile dog ever. Her name is Elsa! But don’t feed her any more human food, she’s got a big ol’ booty because of that.
- The location is great and it has a nice common area, the neighborhood is nice and there are a lot of bars and restaurants in the area. Public transportation within walking distance
Hostal de María
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal de María offers accommodations in Guadalajara.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 28 miles from Hostal de María, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal de María.
- The atmosphere of the colonial building is very nice. Nicely decorated. Kitchen and eating spaces very well set up. The new bathrooms and showers are top notch although the were only usable on my last day of my stay. The hostel is close to the center and I could walk or take Uberto most places.
- Very quiet place! Had a very good sleep there. Nice colonial house.
- The private double room is comfortable and cozy for a single person. Towels are very soft. Breakfast is free, basic but with varied options and you can use the kitchen, which is clean and functional.
- The location was good and the room was nice, even though it was micro, nowhere to put luggage or belongings. The shared courtyard was pretty.
- I would certainly stay here once again if i will come back to Guadalajara!
Casa Canario Hostel
Casa Canario Hostel offers accommodations in Guadalajara.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Chapala is 28 miles from Casa Canario Hostel, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We had the best time here! Probably the best place we have stayed in our two months in Mexico! The room was beautiful and the place was really stunning with loads of flowers everywhere and a roof terrace. The host was so so so friendly and gave us so much advise. We can’t wait to return to Guadalajara to stay here again!
- Room and building was decorated very nicely and the rooftop and courtyard are lovely spaces
- It really felt like your own little home away from home while traveling. Staff aren’t on the property all day so it doesn’t really feel like a hostel or a hotel. It feels like private accommodations with shared common spaces. It’s modern and trendy and the owner is always available by phone to assist you with anything. It’s really nice having such a comfortable space in the middle of the city.
- The lady who owned the hostel was extremely kind and hospitable. The towels and sheets smelled really nice and were soft. This place has an awesome vibe, is very clean and maintained well. I plan on returning ?
- Un hostal con excelente ubicación en el centro de Guadalajara. Cerca de lugares de interés y restaurantes.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostalife is located in Guadalajara in the region of Jalisco, just 2 miles from Guadalajara Expo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza del Sol is 2.5 miles from Hostalife, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 4.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Nice place, not very buzzy but very close to the party street. Nice helpful and kind hosts too.
- This place is a bomb! Booked it for 2 nights and got myself straight into this crazy Dutch Pancakes Party, which was awesome. Hostel is just in the middle of everything, 5 minutes from plaza de Revolution and University (where some stuff is going on every evening), 5 minutes from the promenade (where life never ends). Inner contents of the hostel are brand-new and there are lots of additional options to choose.
- Very convenient, 5 minute walk to the bars and restaurants on Chapultepec, there’s an awesome and welcoming ambience with Jennifer and Nicolas, will come back!!
- Absolutely recommended!! Everything is very clean, relaxing nice common area and kitchen. It’s located in very quite and nice neighborhood and bars and clubs are just 5 min walk away. Comfortable beds!!! They are very helpful and kind! We would come back everytime.
- Staff Jennifer is unbelievable kind, she speaks the best English I have ever heard in Mexico,and would like to help you for anything,even at 2 am! The Dome beds and bathrooms are all so cozy and clean like a 3-4 star-hotel. Simple breakfast,Location is good,you can take bus, and then walk for 10 mins there. Free WIFI.
Top Hostels In Tlajomulco De Zúñiga Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!