10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tilcara Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
Tilcara Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tilcara Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tilcara Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tilcara Jujuy. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tilcara Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tilcara Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tilcara Jujuy:
Hostal Antigua Tilcara
One of our best sellers in Tilcara! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Antigua Tilcara offers accommodations in Tilcara, just 13 miles from Purmamarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Huge dorm, no bunkbeds so all normal beds, lockers with locks available. You get your own towel, shampoo and soap and they do the beds every day. Nice outside area, best breakfast in Argentina, really nice people who make the stay comfortable. It‘s a bit expensive but completely worth the money. I really enjoyed to stay there.
- The staff is excellent very helpful and super friendly. The place is such a charm. It has a charm of a home away from home. The host sat us down when we first got there and gave us a list of all the things to see and do while in Tilcara. She gave us helpful hints. It is in a great spot. Also they suggested we got to the La Pena de Carlito and it was the best dinner and show!!!! Thank you for all those helpful hints.
- The staff were very kind and give excellent advices about what to do.
- Everything!!! Nice dorm, comfy beds (no bunk beds!!), It was really clean, breakfast was super good!! Fresh baked bread every morning and you could make your own fresh orange juice for example. And the best of all was the staff. Luz took care of everything and managed to help you with even the smallest issue! Thanks a lot!!!
- The staff went out of their way to make sure that everything was going well. They provided coca leaves for our car trip to high altitudes, suggestions on what to see and where to eat. The room was charming, comfortable and spotless. It has been the highlight of our accommodation in Argentina. The breakfast was good. You could have fresh squeezed orange juice, all types of tea, the coffee was good and so was the bread. The dulce de leche was home made. The dining area had a great view over the mountains.
Hosteria San Jose
Hosteria San Jose is located in Tilcara, 14 miles from Purmamarca and 26 miles from Humahuaca.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Exceeded my imagination clean, the room was new, get off from the bus close to the place，bath water is good
Rooms are new and spacious.
Great value for money.
- Todo,muy buen servicio y predisposición de la gente del lugar
- La atencion de sus dueños fue genial, el ultimo dia pasamos por 2 horas el check out, y no nos cobraron.
Tobyyyyyyy, el perro de la casa es lo más dulce del mundo.
El personal es muy amable siempre bien predispuestas.
La Puesta Hostel
La Puesta Hostel is located in Tilcara, just 14 miles from Purmamarca. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice view from room , comfortable bed , good value for money
- The owner are really amazing ! really good experience and I definitely advise people to go to this hostel !!
- Very nice staff, well equipped kitchen, great view and beautiful area to hangout, relaxed atmosphere
- It’s a beautiful hostel with an amazing view.It also has a nice chill out enviroment.Everything is clean and the breakfasts are good.
- The place is so beautiful and the view on the village is stunning. Zora, Juan, Flor, Lali, Joaquin, all the staff was super nice and great ! Awesome stay and Hostel !
Alta Montaña Hostel
Set in a remarkable natural location in Tilcara, Alta Montaña offers splendid views of the hills and rooms with free Wi-Fi. There is a volleyball court and a garden with hammocks. The bus terminal is 5 blocks away.Alta Montaña Hostel has practical dorm rooms with rustic wood furnishings.A full breakfast with regional jams is offered daily. Guests have access to a common kitchen and BBQ facilities with a charming dining area with thatched roofs.There is a ping-pong table and a common DVD room.Alta Montaña has 24-hour front desk assistance and is a 2-hour drive to Jujuy Airport.
- Les personnes sont tres sympas, le lieu est vraiment top; rarement vu un hostel comme celui ci !
- Era la primera vez que iba a un hostel y fue la mejor experiencia!
- Lamenté profundamente no haber podido quedarme más tiempo! Excelente en general y un ejemplo en su categoría! Hermoso, super limpio, desayuno 5 estrellas y atendido por gente por demás agradable. Visita obligada en Tilcara!
La amabilidad de Nati y Marce(los dueños), esta todo impecable, los espacios comunes son una maravilla.
El desayuno es super completo:cereales, fruta fresca, cafe, yogures, mate, pan, mermeladas de varios sabores y las tortas caseras de Nati.
La informacion que te dan sobre la Quebrada es super completa y cada duda te la resuelven a la perfeccion.
El mejor hostel que hemos estado en nuestros viaje!!Nos sentiamos en nuestra casa.
- La buena onda del personal, habitaciones espaciosas y cómodas, agua caliente las 24 horas, y desayunos super completos y ricos, un gusto parar acá.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apapacho Hostel offers accommodations in Tilcara. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Purmamarca is 13 miles from Apapacho Hostel, and Humahuaca is 26 miles from the property.
- The lady owner from the hostel was very kind, unfortunately only spoke spanish. Nice spacious outside garden, colourfull place.
- Apapacho is like a family where Ana, Tincho and Cacho will show you the fun side of Tilcara if you want to. It’s a great hostel for young people and those looking for a great human experience. Good location and lovely patio with live music, bar and BBQ facilities.
- Anna and her mother we such wonderful hosts and very patient with us not speaking Spanish. Met lovely people and the coffee was great 🙂 very clean and good laundry prices. Wifi was decent considering it’s Tilcara! Would stay again.
- Property has good location and its rural style is very interesting.
- The staff were incredibly welcoming, they made me feel like home! They also helped me out to organize my visit around Tilcara and NOA, making my journey really easy going ! I would go back there anytime !
La Albahaca Hostel
La Albahaca Hostel is located in Tilcara, 13 miles from Purmamarca and 26 miles from Humahuaca.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
The staff is super friendly and communicative. Their support is outstanding, I never had this before in any way at any other place else. I felt sick, they got me medicine, food, took me to hospital and where very much encouraged to make me feel better.
They kitchen is small but it worked out that people cooked one after the other or Toni prepared dinner for all of them.
The big rooftop terrace is inviting to gather or to relax and sunbath.
- At the beginning I had planned to stay in Albahaca Hostel just for one night, finally I extended my stay for 3 nights just for the lovely atmosphere of this hostel and his great position(very close to Humauaca, Purmamarca, Salinas Grandes, and all the beautiful sites of this area). The people working in the hostel welcome you warmly and they were always nice and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Strongly recommended for anybody traveling in Tilcara!
- Great helpful staff (special thanks to Toni). Nice atmosphere and a good place to meet people. The hostel had everything we needed.
- Everything was amazing. The staff were helpful and friendly and the location is perfect.
- This is my magical place! The people who work here are the most genuine and warm you will meet. They make the best free breakfast, eaten on the rooftop terrace surrounded by mountains. Big bathrooms. Peace. Do not miss Sofi’s hostel dinners!
- The staff is super friendly and communicative. Their support is outstanding, I never had this before in any way at any other place else. I felt sick, they got me medicine, food, took me to hospital and where very much encouraged to make me feel better.
Alojamiento El Cardon Tilcara
Alojamiento El Cardon Tilcara is located in Tilcara, just 13 miles from Purmamarca.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- we loved the owner of the place, he was really nice, he played guitar and flaut for us in the morning during breakfast.
René is a wonderful man!
He is helpful and so kind.
His coffee is the best in Tilcara!
- La propreté de la chambre et de la salle de bain privative
- Muy econòmico. Calidad acorde al precio. Buena atenciòn. Alejado del centro, pero taxis muy econòmicos. Malo el wifi, pero es asì en todos lados.Es limpio y tiene lo bàsico. Renè es muy amable. Bien.
- La predisposición del dueño y además nos dio un ahora en vivo. Un groso!!!!
Tierra Andina Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Tierra Andina Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tilcara. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Purmamarca is 13 miles from Tierra Andina Hostel, and Humahuaca is 26 miles away.
- Buena atención, atentos a los preparativos del desayuno y el armado de cama.
- la libertad entre los compañeros de habitación y el personal
- La gente genial! tanto el personal como los que pasan por ahí, siempre buena onda y dispuestos a ayudar. Arman comidas entre todos que son la gloria. Muy buenas duchas, siempre agua caliente disponible
- El hostel tenía una fiesta increíble. El mismo staff del lugar se hacía cargo de armar movidas para que nos conociéramos entre los huéspedes. La ubicación es excelente, estando a 30mts de la terminal, y muy cerca del centro tmb.
- Muy buena onda de parte del personal que atiende el hostel,si buscas joda y divertirte es el lugar ideal.
One of our best sellers in Tilcara! Casa Colores is located in Tilcara, 13 miles from Purmamarca and 26 miles from Humahuaca.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
La atención de los Claudio y Julia es excelente.
La disposición al asesorarnos para conocer lugares.
Muy bueno el desayuno
- La tranquilidad, ubicación y atención de los dueños
- Tranquilidad y buena disposición y buena ubicación
- El hostel es excelente, muy cómodo y súper acogedor. Sus dueños, Claudio y Julia, marcan y hacen la diferencia en el establecimiento. Mantienen un trato muy amable y servicial con los pasajeros, te hacen sentir verdaderamente como en casa. Por otro lado, te brindan información de los principales lugares turísticos propios de Tilcara y de sus alrededores. Finalmente, los cuartos son muy lindos, el ambiente es muy tranquilo y el desayuno muy rico.
- La recepción de Julia fue muy buena, sus recomendaciones también. Es un sitio perfecto para descansar.
- La atención de los Claudio y Julia es excelente.
La Rosa offers accommodations in Tilcara.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Purmamarca is 13 miles from La Rosa, and Humahuaca is 26 miles away.
- El desayuno fue bueno bastante tradicional. La ubicación es buena. La decoración tradicional.
La predisposición de los dueños
- Super recomendable. Excelente atención del personal. Llegamos a la madrugada y no hubo problema.
- La atención de sergio, la decoración en general, el desayuno casero y rico
- La amabilidad y predisposion de sergio el dueño. Un hostal hermoso con decoraciones acorde al lugar. El desayuno exquisito todo muy casero y natural. Quedamos encantados. Sin duda volveriamos ahi. Nos sentimos como en casa.
Top Hostels In Tilcara Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tilcara Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tilcara Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tilcara Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!