10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato – Top Hotel Reviews
Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tierra Blanca De Abajo Guanajuato:
Soho Hostal is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel – Hostal Punto 79
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel – Hostal Punto 79 is located in San Miguel de Allende in the region of Guanajuato, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel – Hostal Punto 79, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Room was very clean and beds comfortable.
- the postion is great, in the city center. I booked a single room, very small and use the publich bath room. but it was great. And staff helped a lot.
- The hostel was quiet with a pleasant patio area. The location is excellent. On my last day there was no hot water for a shower. Despite that I would stay here again becuase it is quiet at night and conveniently located.
- Located right in the heart of the town. Easy to walk around and see the sights. Comfortable bed. Clean dorm rooms and bathrooms. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice patio. Did I mention right in the heart of town?
- GREAT, awesome location and nice, clean hostal. Friendly, helpful staff. For the price, I would stay here again.
Hostel Inn is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 27 miles from Pozos.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- We stayed in a dorm room first, and then this private room – very small basic room, beds are okay, was near the laundry so a bit warm but smelt great! staff here are amazing, we miss you alread y Anel! breakfast was great, common area in backyard was really nice, and super awesome location.
- Good location, a short walk to the cathedral. Private bedroom basic and simple, but truly very clean.
- La ubicación esta excelente. A unas cuadras del centro.
- Todo. Cómodo, precio, limpieza y una muy excelente atención del personal
- Excelente ubicación y el lugar es muy limpio y el personal que labora es muy atento y amable
Hostal&Spa Lool Beh
Located in San Miguel de Allende, 20 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, Hostal&Spa Lool Beh features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from Hostal&Spa Lool Beh, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff at this hostel was super friendly and I managed to communicate with them even though I speak very little Spanish. The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned daily, the kitchen was also clean and tidy. The breakfast was simple but more than sufficient. Internet (wifi) worked well throughout the hostel. Within 10 minute walking distance to centro and the market, while smaller conveniences stores/small eateries are 5 minutes or less away. If I visit San Miguel de Allende again, I will definitely stay at Hostal Lool Beh again.
- The owner was extremely nice. She made our honeymoon one I will never forget.
Cozy bed and neat and clean bedding, rest room.. Nice staffs as well.
It was very good hostel for solo traveller.
- So clean and there are lots of space to relaxing
-the staff is so kind to help you get any travel information.
-you can cook your food there
– the environment is good and clean
Generally,as a hostal it quite fair value as it’s price~
hostal Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, hostal Los Angeles offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pozos is 28 miles from hostal Los Angeles, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- It’s a good price for the value. It’s in a really good neighborhood not too far from the bus or main square. The bed was comfortable and there was a portable heater in the room. The owner is really creative and puts a nice mix of modern art in a traditional house. He is also really personable and friendly.
- La atención y servicios excelentes, el baño amplio muy bien, lo mejor esque te sientes en casa con amigos.
- La atención de José, fue excelente, siempre al pendiente de si necesitaba algo . Excelente
- No respetaron la reservación las instalaciones están sucias desordenadas es un negocio que está mal equipado muy improvisado
Publicité mensongère sur cet établissement, Personnel désagréable.
Falsa publicidad sobre el estado de la habitación y el hotel. Personal desagradable y grosero.
Hotel’s staff was completely rude and the room was simply horrible
La Catrina Hostel
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Located in San Miguel de Allende in the region of Guanajuato, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, La Catrina Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the garden.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from La Catrina Hostel, and Atotonilco is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Great little hostel in a conveniently located part of town. We had a private double room with shared shower for 4 nights and then a room with ensuite or 1 night. Both rooms were clean and spacious. We never had to wait for the bathroom when we shared and It was always spotless. The ensuite room was right next to the the kitchen so was noisy from very early. If you’re a light sleeper then you might be best with a room away from there. They offered free breakfast which we didn’t try but looked ok. For the price we were really surprised with the set up. Highly recommend and would stay again.
- Had a room for 4 people, 2 bunk beds, lighting was good and the location was just fine. I saw couple of families and probably great for couples in a romantic weekend but not sure.
- The room was cute and small with a double bed, was overlooking the main areas but when the window was closed the noise wasn’t an issue.
- Location, clean and hot shower, terrace, simple breakfast in the morning as a nice touch. Good wifi and an option to borrow DVDs though we didn’t use it. Well equipped kitchen.
- very comfortable, great location, very clean and great staff!
Jasmine is located in the Protective Town of San Miguel neighborhood in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Jasmine.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Alcatraz Hostal offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Alcatraz Hostal, and Atotonilco is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Alcatraz Hostal.
- Alcatraz continues to offer friendly accommodation in a superb location. I’ve stayed several times. There is always a warm welcome and the setting is a delight.
- they are so kind and very close to the center. if i come back here, I’ll stay here! thank you for your kind, rosita!
- Perfect location, 20-25 min walking distance from the bus station, 3 min from the center. Nice ambient.
located in a quiet street, but very close to the centre.
Warm room with Comfortable bed.
The staff is nice and friendly.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower, cooked breakfast, perfect location, book exchange
La Casa del Abuelo
La Casa del Abuelo is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 27 miles from Pozos.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Cheap compared with other options. However, you get what you pay for.
- Nice, quaint and cozy. Very small, just one dorm room and one bathroom and little kitchen. Hardly anyone was there for the weekend. Staff was helpful and accommodating.
- I loved that we were the first customers ever on this room. It’s really close to the downtown. The staff is super nice!
- La ubicación del hostal es mangífica, queda muy cerca del centro y puedes moverte fácilmente.
- El evento al que asistí solo duro un día, razón por la cual mi estadía fue muy corta. Sin embargo tanto el trato como las instalaciones me han parecido muy cómodas.
- Cheap compared with other options. However, you get what you pay for.
El Jazmin de Zanya
El Jazmin de Zanya is located in the historic centre of Dolores Hidalgo, just 1,500 feet from the Casa Hidalgo Museum. It offers a garden and rooms with views of the town.Each room here will provide you with a dresser, desk and a TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.At El Jazmin de Zanya you will find meeting facilities and a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Nuestra Señora de Dolores Church is just a 10-minute walk from El Jazmin de Zanya. Del Bajio International Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Excelente ubicación, un lugar muy acojedor y muy bien para el precio. Lo recomiendo ampliamente!
- me encanto la ubicación, la atención ofrecida por el personal del establecimiento excelente.
- Es un hotel sencillo, casual, excelente para escapadas de fin de semana.
- Me tocaron la puerta en la noche para q moviera un coche mal estacionado que no eran mio!
- Hotel para estancia corta.sin lujos pero Con lo necesario en servicios y espacio suficiente en la hab para familia con niños.
Top Hostels In Tierra Blanca De Abajo Guanajuato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tierra Blanca de Abajo Guanajuato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!