10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tierra Blanca Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
Tierra Blanca Cartago is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tierra Blanca Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tierra Blanca Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tierra Blanca Cartago. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tierra Blanca Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tierra Blanca Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tierra Blanca Cartago:
Casa La Estacion
Featuring free WiFi, Casa La Estacion offers accommodations in Cartago, just 12 miles from San José.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 23 miles from Casa La Estacion, and Escazú is 15 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 16 miles away.
- We liked the personal attention we received starting our check in which was later than stated on the web site…we realized that when we were still on the road…..somebody had to wait for us and then pick us up and navigate us after our arrival, our gps wasnt able to get us to the exact place…it is around busy bus and train terminals…but because Gabriela(sorry if I do not remember correct name) came personally pick us up and navigated us to overnigt parking, everything ended great.
- Area realy unsafe full of prostitues and drugs I have to leave early.the all building was shaking every 20 minutes I canot figured out the reason
Very nice house, room was perfect and the owner was very responsive online so that I could easily find the place (which at first seems hard to find)
Good location, next to supermarkets and bus station.
- It’s actually a house, so big shared living and kitchen (we were lucky to be alone), nice room, house lies a bit behind which leads away from the noises of the city, public parking is 50m away so count CRC 2000 per night
- Bien situé quand on est en bus ou train. Télé avec le câble. Très propre. Autonomie complète dans la maison. Vendeur de jus délicieux à côté. Bon accueil. Marché, supermarché, et visites à pieds tellement bien situé.
Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi
Located in Orosí, 18 miles from San José, Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 29 miles from Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi, and Escazú is 21 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is superb, and a birdwatchiers paradise. Spent most of the day enjoying the grounds and the breezy open patio overlooking a nonstop garden. The nearby Rio Macho an easy walk away. Our hosts are attentive, pleSant and informative. Exceptional value for the money.
- The staff is really nice. Also, they provide a lot of information about things to do in the area.
- The view from my room was lovely and although basic it had all I needed which was good for the price. The location is pretty central to Orosi. The Spanish school associated with the hostel can help you book tours.
- Great location, the owner was super lovely, felt very welcome. They have great info online on how to get public transport to Orosi and amazing guidebooks in the hostel that give you info on everything you need. Plus some hiking trail info which they have put together, really great. The kitchen had all the basics you need and the dogs were lovely.
Large kitchen with everything
Quiet like a retreat
Large and nice space
Be Happy Hostal
Be Happy Hostal offers accommodations in Sabanilla.San José is 3.1 miles from Be Happy Hostal, and Alajuela is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Be Happy Hostal.
No reviews yet.
In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 13 miles from Alajuela.A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse , and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse.
- I loved this place so much. Staff was super attentive, location was amazing, a short walk from an area that was very lively at night, although the hostel was very calm and in a silent street. Our room was very nice and clean. I have recommended it to my friends.
- Breakfast only availavle quite late, most travelers leave earlier and don’t get anything.
- Room was next to the bathroom separated by a thin door with a lock on it. I could literally hear people doing their toilets. Window was broken, we could not close it. It was windy and loud because of the traffic outside.
- Bright rooms, plenty of natural light. Great location, easy to walk to many fun bars and great restaurants.
The mattress in our room (upside down) was surprisingly comfy & even though we were next to the kitchen it was a very quiet room at the time we were there (end Feb). We both had good nights sleep without the need for earplugs which is always a bonus.
The area was good with amenities nearby (supermarket & banks, inc restaurants & bars near the university). There are 2 kitchens, both really well equipped except for limited hob space, so time your dinners well. We loved that there was hand soap & hand towel in the bathroom, as well as 2 towels – 1 for each of us (bit of a rarity in C.A.). Hot shower – much needed in the cooler San Jose climate.
The Garden CR
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Garden CR offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from The Garden CR, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from The Garden CR.
- Comfortable beds ! Clean bathrooms and hot water anytime , full equiped kitchen !!:) 🙂 its like been home . Supermarket nearby , buses , malls , and a lot of good place to eat .
- The staff was fabulous, the driver actually took us to his favorite dinner place after we checked in. He helped us order and waited while we ate! oh my, excellent service!
- Staff extremely helpful. Good facilities. Good location. Provided us with towels for shower. Garage for the car.
- The overall location of the place has everything around it. You can find restaurants to supermarkets and pharmacys etc.
- Quiet. Comfortable. Good people. Great location. This is a good place to relax, catch up or rest for a couple of days in the midst of travel. Or a good place for professionals working in San Jose to stay.
TripOn Open House
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, TripOn Open House offers accommodations in San José.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Alajuela is 12 miles from TripOn Open House, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from TripOn Open House.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast, safe location, every bed has curtains and own reading light, big lockers. Will definitely come back here when I have to fly out of San José.exce
- The breakfast is big, the outside area is a great place to relax, the park right outside is super nice, love the neighborhood, great place to hang out and chill 🙂
- Very good. All the staffs are excellent except the tall one with little to some extent. Breakfast was awesome. Only thing is that, for shared bathroom, number of bathrooms may be little bit more.
- Good breakfast and comfortable beds. Kitchen was a plus
- The beds were very comfortable and everybody had got his own socket next to the bed. The breakfast was awesome.
Casa Yoses Hostel
Located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Casa Yoses Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Yoses Hostel, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Oh and the room (dorm) was massive and the bathroom was the biggest i’ve ever seen too, amazing value for money!!
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- very noisy at night because of the bars near the hostel.
- I had the dorm room all to myself a large portion of the time I was there.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The property was ok, but my room needed some TLC. It wasn’t gross or anything, but the wardrobe was very dusty and only one side of the outlet worked so I bought an extension cord.
- I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Bekuo offers accommodations in San Pedro, just 1.4 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Hostel Bekuo, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
This was our first stay ever at a hostel and it was a fantastic 1st experience.
- Central and beautiful location in San Pedro, people staying at the place where nice, breakfast was perfect (pancakes and fruits), the backyard was very relaxing, you can play pool in the lobby
- Big bathrooms. Coffee in morn. Great social areas.
- The price for the room was excellent. They prepared breakfast for us wich they left at the reception to be collected on arrival, since we had to leave very early.
- It was a great place to stay, there was a lot of place in the commons, there were games at our disposition, a pool table, a cute little garden with a friendly little bunny. The place was very artistic and the rules were given with humour
- The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
Costa Rica Backpackers
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Costa Rica Backpackers offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.There is a shops at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Costa Rica Backpackers, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Dorm I was in had curtains, light and outlets which was great.
- All the staff helped.food,transport,travel.Yancy with corcovado and so..very nice place in san jose
- The garden was really nice! Hammocks, a pool, a bar and some cool people.
- I liked very much the beautiful topical garden, pool, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, food, location
- pool common area is good , tropical, bar and common kitchen with picnic tables. lots of bars around the area. good walk into town. store close by. some hot water. rooms ok. clean. nice folks. tv area.
Hostel Casa del Parque
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Casa del Parque offers accommodations in San José, just 11 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Hostel Casa del Parque, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Casa del Parque.
- This place is in the perfect spot we took a free walking tour in SJ and it finished right out front of the hostel. They have everything you need really. Clean and big kitchen, garden, TV room, friendly and helpful staff.
- Wonderful location, beautiful historic house, nice garden to sit in, great people in the hostel. Nice staff. My stay couldn’t have been better.
- Great location right with a fabulous park right in front.
- The staff were amazing and welcoming. I stayed there for 2 weeks while taking day trips across the country. They helped me figure out the best places to visit and the cheapest ways to get there. It’s basically a mansion and has great open spaces to relax or meet other travelers.
The manager is very friendly and cares about his guests.
Great location : museums 300 meters away, main “avenidas” in the same area
Top Hostels In Tierra Blanca Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tierra Blanca Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tierra Blanca Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tierra Blanca Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!