10 Best Hostels To Stay In Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province:
DMK Hostel Donmueang Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, DMK Hostel Donmueang Airport offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 13 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 14 miles from DMK Hostel Donmueang Airport, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Comfortable & value for money. 10 minutes walk to DM airport.
- Very basic but a good place to crash for the night. In a good location- about a 5 minuet taxi from the airport. Not bad for the price.
- Very close to the airport and within walking distance. Staff was nice and understood we arrived late and had a late check in, very friendly and smilely.
- The location was perfect with respect to our needs. The host was really nice and responded to us even post mid night to give the driver the direction and was very patient.
- The hotel was close to the airport. It’s tiny, with narrow corridors, but the showers and beds are fine for a night’s stay
The Nine House
The Nine House is located in the Donmuang neighborhood in Bangkok, 8 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao and 9 miles from BTS-Mo Chit.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Chatuchak Weekend Market is 10 miles from The Nine House, and MRT-Sutthisan is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Love The Nine staff. Very friendly and helpful. Room is clean and value for money.
- Worst hostel to live in..very far and remote with no good facilities
- We just stayed for one night as we had a flight to catch in the morning, it was only a 15 minute walk to the airport, Really friendly owners
- I couldnt say i liked anything about the place but the owners. They were very nice and helpful. If you are looking for a place to stay for as little money as possible and are willing to walk half an hour from airport or to airport for it then you got the cheapest place. But cant guarantee a good night sleep there though. The market was close enough for a local treat and the street was full of shops and eating places on the way to airport.
- my wife and I got lost in the alleys of Saranakom, the owner came for us by car! The time was 1.30 am. Although check in at the hotel before midnight. The room had a balcony and two fans.
Donmueang Airport Residence
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Donmueang Airport Residence offers accommodations in Bangkok.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Central Plaza Ladprao is 9 miles from Donmueang Airport Residence, and BTS-Mo Chit is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 1.2 miles from Donmueang Airport Residence.
No reviews yet.
Checkin Hostel @DonMuang Airport
Checkin Hostel @DonMuang Airport is located in Ban Don Muang, 13 miles from Bangkok and 30 miles from Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangna is 18 miles from Checkin Hostel @DonMuang Airport, and Nonthaburi is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
This is a basic hotel but it is good value for money. It is about 15 minutes walk to Don Muang with luggage in tow. The room is functional, however the only reason for staying here is to be close to Don Muang and the hotel serves this purpose.
It is on a quiet Soi just off a main road with cafes and restaurants in the area.
- Exceptionally clean, close to airport, hot shower, able to check in after midnight, free transfer from hostel to the airport the next day, super friendly staff
- About a 15 min walk from the airport. Super convenient for a short stay or overnight connecting flight. Staff were lovely. This no frills accommodation was clean and comfortable.
- The best of all the room was very clean and simple comfortable. We booked private room with one big bed. And the hostel offer you free water bottle as much as you want. And the service was fenomenal out off question. I booked the hostel because it’s near to Don Muang airport. And I did not know hostel offer you free pick up and let you if the next day as well outside Amari hotel located opposite Don Muang Airport. On the way to the hostel we was suggested as well from the owner wish restaurant is good to eat. Thumbs up!! Around hostel you will find taxi biker easily and 7eleven not far away 3 min of walk away. I’m sure if I get back to Bangkok i will stay in this hostel again.
- proche de l’aéroport et le proprio assure un bon service de navettes
- This is a basic hotel but it is good value for money. It is about 15 minutes walk to Don Muang with luggage in tow. The room is functional, however the only reason for staying here is to be close to Don Muang and the hotel serves this purpose.
Sloth Hostel Don Mueang
Sloth Hostel Don Mueang is located in the Donmuang neighborhood in Ban Don Muang, just 13 miles from Bangkok.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya is 30 miles from Sloth Hostel Don Mueang, and Bangna is 17 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Very nice and clean. Staff are very kind. Near Don Mueng Airport. I will come back.
- The facilities are super clean, the staff was helpful and honestly, if you have to catch a flight at DMK at 7 AM the next day, this hostel is a great option. We had a double room which consisted only of a bed and AC, but for a short stay like this what else do you need?
- The staff was really friendly and he helped us in booking a taxi, too. Although it was our first time staying at a hostel, it was never a regret for us to stay at Sloth.
Great location for Don Muang Airport..we were able to walk there using the bridge in about 10-15 minutes.
Cold bottle of water and towels provided on arrival.
Breakfast available from 02:00am-23:00pm.
Staff are very friendly and showed us how to get the nearest 7-11 when we arrived late evening.
Great little coffee shop in the reception area which did a lovely ice latte for 50Baht.
- Great place to stay if you have a flight to catch next day! Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Add Home Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Add Home Hostel is located in Bangkok, 8 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao and 9 miles from BTS-Mo Chit.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chatuchak Weekend Market is 9 miles from Add Home Hostel, and MRT-Sutthisan is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, a few steps from Add Home Hostel.
- I stayed at this property overnight perfect location for airport.
- It’s very close to DMK airport, you can just walk from the hostel around 10 – 15 mins.
- This is great for a stop over as it’s less than a 10 minute walk from Don mueang airport. It’s clean, has all the basics, a comfortable bed, and close to a 7-Eleven for food and drinks if you arrive late. The street has amazing street food as well. It’s across the street from the beautiful Wat Don Mueang. And the price is right!
- I was in overnight transit at Don Muang airport. So this hotel suit my stay as it is very close to the airport.
- So convenient and such a great price compared to other places so close to DMK. Made my early morning flight a breeze. For what I paid I got so much more than I expected. Aircon, tv, fridge, hot shower and a comfy bed!
Located 8 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao in Bangkok, Bandai Hostel features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. BTS-Mo Chit is 9 miles from Bandai Hostel, and Chatuchak Weekend Market is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Overall amazing experience! Stayed just one night, but the bunk was huge and very spacious. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the location is a 5 minute walk from Don Muang Airport, so very convenient. Breakfast was really too,especially the deep fried little morsels and the custard/pudding. You guys really helped send me off from Thailand, thank you!
- Bed was cozy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location. I had an overnight layover and it was close enough to walk to and from the airport.
The staff was VERY friendly!!! The room was very clean and nice.
Everything was very new and good looking!
- Perfectly situated, if you need a stop over before flying out of Don Muang airport.
- This hostel feels like home. Perfect atmosphere. Beds is very comfortable, all facilities is modern and everything is clean. Market 5 steps from entrance. 7eleven and other shops near the hostel. So much food options around. Airport 15 minutes walking from hostel.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Boasting free WiFi, ZZZ Hostel is located in Bangkok, on the opposite side of the road from Don Mueang International Airport. This hostel offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can make use of a terrace.The units at the hostel are fitted with a seating area. Every room has air conditioning, and certain units at ZZZ Hostel have a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Central Festival EastVille is 8.7 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice little hostel close to the DMK airport. The Deluxe room was very spacious and clean with a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. The breakfast was rather simple but you can buy some delicious food out on the street. The communication with the hostel before our arrival was excellent, they provided detailed info how to get to the place, the staff were friendly and nice although their knowledge of English,in comparison with the other places we stayed in, was a bit lower.
- There’s nothing that I did not like at this hostel. We booked super last minute and showed up with our 2 children (16 and 2) and it was amazing. The room was super clean and everything was brand new (or looked like it at least). Because we gave them very little time to prepare, they had to come in and make up the sofa bed. They did this within minutes and gave extra bedding and linens for the kids. The A/C worked great! The owners were super friendly and put out a very nice breakfast spread. They even loaned us umbrellas while we were leaving during rain. Shoes off for everyone at the door, which we liked because that showed that the Bangkok streets weren’t leaking into the facilities. Also, it literally took 10 minutes (with 2 kids!!) to get to the airport. There is a walkover to get you from/to the airport over the expressway and it was perfect for what we needed. Overall- AMAZING! Will stay there everytime we go to Bangkok!
- Perfect little hostel right near the DMK airport! I wasn’t there for long but the bed was comfy and the dorm room was quiet. Close to 7/11 and street food. Quick walk to the airport to catch your flight!
- The place is really clean and cute. Female room has bathroom inside, more privacy for lady.
- nothing because I really couldn’t sleep the entire night. the hostel itself is not bad, it is clean and room is nice but is like sleeping on a Highway! our room overlooked the main road and the window is not noiseproof. forget to sleep for even 5 minutes even though you wear earplugs.
Zleep63 offers accommodations in Bangkok.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 13 miles from Zleep63, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from Zleep63.
- Location Value Attitude Helpfulness Care & Confort
- Good location. place well kept with helpful staff.
- The staff was extremely friendly! It felt like I made a new friend.
The accommodation was close to the airport which was why I booked it. They had a lot of information about how to get there quickly which I though was very good.
The room was very small, for one night it’s alright but if you stay here longer it’s really very tight. The room had no window which is fine but it felt like the air con didn’t have the power to bring fresh air or oxigen into the room. The staff is really nice though
- A 7-eleven being quite close is very handy. Airport is quite close – 10 to 15 minutes walk.
Diamond & Rust Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Diamond & Rust Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Central Plaza Ladprao is 7 miles from Diamond & Rust Hostel, and BTS-Mo Chit is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 0.6 miles from Diamond & Rust Hostel.
- Location near the airport was great as I had an early morning flight out of Bangkok.
- Clean and comfortable Hostel walking distance to Don Mueang Airport.
- Nice, kind and helpful staff! The room size with its facilities were absolutely perfect for our one night sleep so as its location – just a few minutes walk to the DMK airport, 7-eleven and many streetfood stalls.
- A resonable price for this room. Cleaning, comfortable room. nearest internatonal airport.
Very friendly owner !!!
Hostel is located very close to Don Mueang Airport.
Stayed there only for one night.
Top Hostels In Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Thanya Buri Pathumthani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!