10 Best Hostels To Stay In Teror Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Teror Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Teror Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teror Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teror Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Teror Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Teror Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Teror Gran Canaria:
Del Pino Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Del Pino Hostel offers accommodations in Teror, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Del Pino Hostel, and Las Palmas is 8 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
- Everyone had his or her own locker right under the bed with enough space. The beds were comfortable and clean, an extra blanket was no problem. Bathroom and kitchen did not miss anything important. Check in and check out was also pretty easy.
Pensión Sea of Clouds
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Palmas, 28 miles from Playa del Ingles, Pensión Sea of Clouds features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maspalomas is 29 miles from Pensión Sea of Clouds, and Puerto Rico is 30 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice localization, a good place to spend a night in the city centre.
- Im Sorry but there really isint anything positime to say, maybe expect that despite of looking of all male night shelter of poor neiborghood, it did not smell like an shelter
Excellent location close to Playa Las Canteras,Santa Catalina bus hub and Cruise Terminal.
Extremely helpful staff !!!
- Very nice host who didn’t make us a problems with earlier accomodation!
- Close to the beach and Santa Catalina bus station (and tourist info office). 24 hour check-in. Quite many supermarkets around.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
Located in Agaete in the region of Gran Canaria, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, and Las Palmas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly.
- Nice big room with comfortable bed, good location near the church and main plaza. All bars and restaurants near by. Good hostel to meet people
The private room in two floors is really comfortable and nicer than I could expect. Every detail and decoration things were really beautiful.
The terrace where you can eat or read is really nice with plants and flowers.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Felt welcome and comfortable in the common spaces. Best town we stayed in on the island.
- Nice environment for hostel travellers, lovely room, great terrace. The kitchen can get a big crowded, so if you’re planning to cook or prepare your own meals, you should be laid back about it. Other than that, the volunteers who work there were very helpful.
- Only had a short stay, but I loved my room with the hammock and loft bed. I would definitely stay here again. I had troubles with the weather and my ferry, the staff were very helpful and made calls to confirm my ferry and the changed due to the weather.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, HiTide House offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Maspalomas is 28 miles from HiTide House, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from HiTide House.
- Really nice and clean hostel with friendly atmosphere. If you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, I’d definitely recommend it! It offers nice indoor and outdoor activities, as well as perfect location next to the beach and tourist attractions.
Everybody is ridiculously kind and lovely.
- The two outstanding features of this hostel are the location and the staff. The location is pretty close to the center of the beach in Playa de las Canteras. Every member of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. As for the hostel itself, it is years behind in what a comfortable hostel is like today. The bunkbeds are stacked three high and in an “L” shape so that one must sleep either feet to feet, head to head or feet to head. There are no cubicles with draw curtains and outlets in them for your electronic devices. I have stayed in many hostels that now have this feature. The beds themselves are rather short and uncomfortable mattresses. The cleanliness of the hostel is excellent and the kitchen is well equipped to serve one’s needs. Prices are very expensive in this tourist town so the value for the money is a good deal. With a bit of upgrade to the rooms themselves, this could be a five star hostel.
- The Staff, The people, the rooms, the terrace, the nights out, the nights in, the sea views
- everything really!! location good bed bright rooms hot shower storage space for food relax vibe. The best is the terrace.
Canary Sun Hostel
Located in Telde in the region of Gran Canaria, 19 miles from Playa del Ingles, Canary Sun Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
Located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria, 26 miles from Playa del Ingles, Elmundostel features a barbecue and sun terrace.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Elmundostel, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 miles from Elmundostel.
– in good mood
– airport access is fairly good
– can enjoy alternative atmoshpere
– not expensive
- A great team! My stay was really enjoyable thanks to them. Smiles everywhere you should definitely go there!
- Hostel was super clean. All the staff was very friendly and available. Facilities had all you needed. Great environment between guests.
- People of the house are really kind and warm people, and other travellers I met were as well! 🙂 We made supper together and everybody brought something in. It was really pleasure to meet these guys and I am hoping to visit Elmundostel again soon. 🙂
- Nice ambient, very friendly staff, you quickly feel like at home 🙂
- – in good mood
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Is that kind of place where u start hoping that the world can be a better place, for a little while…Hope to see u all again and thank u for being around for a little while.
- Amazing staff, great rooftop terrace and well-equiped kitchen.
The hostel is located in a really good area, very close to the beach & nightlife.
What makes it even better is the staff which is always helpful and smiling.
The hostel is also organising different events, like jam sessions, which is a good option to meet people for solo travellers as well.
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
- Stuff members ware extra nice and super helpful. Very near to beach. Lot of lovely restaurants all in the place.
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vega de San Mateo.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo, and Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
- The animals were cute and the staff were welcoming in the eve of arrival. Our room had a lot of character and the communal areas including outside terrace were beautiful.
The nights are so silent and sleep so sound (of course, if you are lucky no to get a snoring roommate what in hostel might unpredictably happen). The view from the patio and old tree hammock dropped a happy tear in my morning coffee 🙂
Meal is not included, but for a good price you may sit in a front of full table of local delicacy, even the pickiest person can remain shut. Suggested!
- Lovely place in the mountains with love to detail. Amazing breakfast and dinner! Would definitely go back again.
- The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
Top Hostels In Teror Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Teror Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Teror Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Teror Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!