10 Best Hostels To Stay In Termales Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Termales Caldas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Termales Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Termales Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Termales Caldas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Termales Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Termales Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Termales Caldas:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mountain Hostel offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.A flat-screen TV and game console are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Pereira is 22 miles from Mountain Hostel, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Superb private room with bathroom. Almost like a hotel. Quality bed linnen, large shower with hot water (!!) and spotless. Friendly staff, good breakfast and cute garden.
It was nice and quiet in the evenings so we slept really well.
- Extremely comfortable beds, great warm shower and decent furniture! We liked it!
Well located , short walk from Plaza Cable. Very friendly and helpful staff, assisted us with trips and bookings. Nice garden and common r
- Perfectly clean place and staff kind and very efficient
- Nice town, nice facilities, good staff, a fun trip
- Superb private room with bathroom. Almost like a hotel. Quality bed linnen, large shower with hot water (!!) and spotless. Friendly staff, good breakfast and cute garden.
Casa Lassio Hostal
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Casa Lassio Hostal is located in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Casa Lassio Hostal, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Lassio Hostal.
Hostel is absolutely beautiful. Tastefully decorated.
Proximity to town.
Good value for money.
- Good balance price/quality. Really nice and helpful (son of the?) owner which speaks good english.
- This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in for the cost. It is really a bed and breakfast though it does have a dorm area upstairs. Very pretty and open house. Nice staff and kept very clean. Excellent breakfast. Certainly not a party hostel.
- Good hotel, beds are quite hard but we sleep well. 2 bathrooms for everybody are sufficient (and clean).
- La comodidad, la tranquilidad y el precio muy bien.
- Hostel is absolutely beautiful. Tastefully decorated.
Hostal Mirador Andino
Hostal Mirador Andino is located in Manizales, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 22 miles from Pereira.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viterbo is 25 miles from Hostal Mirador Andino, and La Florida is 22 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, in the middle of downtown and only a few steps from the metro cable Fundadores station.
- Wonderful view. Door-to-door transport by cable car from the bus terminal. 🙂
- Excellent location. Nice kitchen. Very helpful staff. Overall great.
- Loved the decoration. So much personality! And the view and location were incredible.
- This is much more than just a hostal. It feels more like a museum……with a fantastic view! Better than any hotel in Manizales that I have stayed. It really is exceptional. A must see IMHO!
Montano Hostal is located in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Montano Hostal, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Deluxe Santander.
Hostal Deluxe Santander. Is located in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal Deluxe Santander., and Viterbo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Blanca Hostal Manizales
Casa Blanca Hostal Manizales offers accommodations in Manizales. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Casa Blanca Hostal, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- For a city of all hills, this was the most convenient location. The owner couldn’t have been more helpful.
- We were welcomed warmly and the location was excellent.
- todo en el hostal es increible. la ubicacion es muy buena pues a media cuadra pasan muchos buses, el sector es bonito y queda cerca al cable que es una de las zonas rosas de la ciudad. tambien hay muchos restaurantes y es muy seguro el sector. El desayuno tambien es muy rico y el agua de la ducha es deliciosa para el frio de la ciudad. llevaba muchos dias sin dormir bien, pero esa escapada a manizales, en ese hostal, fue ideal.
- La amabilidad de a personas, la limpieza, organización, espacio.
- La atención del personal es impresionante, un excelente servicio, siempre atentos a los requerimientos de los viajeros. Me sentí como en casa. Desayuno delicioso. Buena ubicación, cerca a la torre del cable, muy bueno.
Golden Frog Mountain Hostel
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Golden Frog Mountain Hostel offers accommodations in Manizales.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Golden Frog Mountain Hostel, and Pereira is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great atmosphere, staff is wonderful, like it how they try to be eco friendly
- Very friendly staf, spacious room for a good price and very nice breakfast with eggs, cheese, ham and home made jam. I would definitely recommend this hostel
- Staff were very friendly and made you feel welcome. They kindly arranged for the coffee tour (highly recommended!)
- Freindly helpful staff. We arrived very early in the morning but we were still alowed to check in. Staff also arranged a tour in the Los Nevados and a coffe farm for us. Lovely hot showers.
- Loved the kitchen, nice breakfast, good english speaking staff, good location.
Hostal Kaleidoscopio offers accommodations in Manizales.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal Kaleidoscopio, and Pereira is 21 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff were so kind and helpful. They felt like a second family. The hostel was kept really clean and the beds were spacious and comfortable. The vibe was very relaxed and cosy.
- Large clean rooms. Great communal space for eating and watching tv. Fantastic breakfast offered every morning. The staff were incredibly helpful at organising places to visit.
- Big beds and excellent breakfast. Staff was incredible kind
- Breakfast was good and the sheets kept me nice and warm. The receptionist, Julian was very informative and was able to answer almost all of my questions. He is also very versatile with languages and so I could have comfortably communicated with him in English. I really liked that this hostel had lockers available because I was staying in a dorm for the first time and I was worried about how I would be able to keep my belongings secure.
- Excellent breakfast and the staff was so kind. Great shower and good wifi
Hacienda Venecia Hostel
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Featuring free WiFi, Hacienda Venecia Hostel offers accommodations in Manizales, just 12 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pereira is 18 miles from Hacienda Venecia Hostel, and Viterbo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 7 miles from Hacienda Venecia Hostel.
- We stayed in the hostel part of hacienda venecia and I am so happy we did as it was the best part of the whole farm. We spent the majority of our stay lying in hammocks relaxing and taking in the stunning scenery and fresh farm air. Domingo was the main caretaker at the hostel and he was absolutely brilliant! Friendly, genuine and hilarious, he accommodated all our requests and his charisma was the highlight of our stay! The coffee tour was informative and enjoyable. The lunches were tasty. And we managed to cook up some gourmet creations for dinner from the limited supply at the hostel shop. A home away from home, I will definitely be back!!
- The location is great, just in the middle of coffee-ful mountains. A lot of activities and excursions are offered both within and out of the Hacienda. In the hostel you can breath a great atmosphere. Manuel (guide for our tour of Salento and Cocora) has been just great!
Best experience in Colombia! We planned to stay 1 night but extended to 3 as the place is just awesome. You are in the heart of working coffee farm surroundes by plantages and great stuff. All is managed perfectly here, Ou have nothing to worry about. There is a free pick-up service from the main road (San Peregrino bridge), shop, kitchen you can cook, all clean and well maintained. There are plenty activities you can do-dancing class, cooffee tour, games, hikes, badminton, bird watching or just hanging out in a hammocks, staring at a beautiful nature.
So worth it, come here for sure! We love it!
- This was a wonderful trip back into colonial Colombia. We stayed in this well maintained haciencda minutes from Manizales and had a marvelous experience with the food, staff, facilities and in them providing tours for us. It was a unique and well done experience full of birds and nature and worth a trip for anyone….
Great beautiful location with hammocks overlooking the view
Good, clean kitchen facilities
Range of activities and short hikes offered
Don Lolo Hospedaje
Don Lolo Hospedaje offers accommodations in Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding, fishing and hiking. Pereira is 11 miles from Don Lolo Hospedaje, and Manizales is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 13 miles from Don Lolo Hospedaje.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Termales Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Termales Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Termales Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Termales Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!