10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tejeda Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tejeda Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tejeda Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tejeda Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tejeda Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tejeda Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tejeda Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tejeda Gran Canaria:
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tejeda. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa, and Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.
The host tom was very friendly.
We had a room better than the one we were supposed To have so that was good and we had the Wi-Fi. Otherwise we would have had it in the common room
The breakfast was simple but okay.
Tom gave us good advice to visit the region
- The place is just at the perfect spot, Tom is such a friendly and relaxed person and there is selfmade dinner in the evening for everbody and breakfast…. Couldn’t be better. Very happy to found this place and those people!
No-frills accommodation in a spectacular location. the multi-talented manager (TOM) makes the place tick and is very hospitable.
Unbeatable base for hiking and nature.
Superb sunsets and starts are night.
- This is an amazing place with a pure hippie inspired soul and great vibes in the mountains just above Tejeda. Trekking, yoga lessons, jacuzzi, unbelievable sunsets… Tom also prepares for dinner some healthy excellent meals with fresh vegetables from the island.
- This is a beautiful place to stay. Tom was very nice and very helpful
- The host tom was very friendly.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
Located in Agaete in the region of Gran Canaria, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, and Las Palmas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly.
- Nice big room with comfortable bed, good location near the church and main plaza. All bars and restaurants near by. Good hostel to meet people
The private room in two floors is really comfortable and nicer than I could expect. Every detail and decoration things were really beautiful.
The terrace where you can eat or read is really nice with plants and flowers.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Felt welcome and comfortable in the common spaces. Best town we stayed in on the island.
- Nice environment for hostel travellers, lovely room, great terrace. The kitchen can get a big crowded, so if you’re planning to cook or prepare your own meals, you should be laid back about it. Other than that, the volunteers who work there were very helpful.
- Only had a short stay, but I loved my room with the hammock and loft bed. I would definitely stay here again. I had troubles with the weather and my ferry, the staff were very helpful and made calls to confirm my ferry and the changed due to the weather.
Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Juncalillo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Puerta del Sol, and Maspalomas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from Puerta del Sol.
- Beautiful location, really nice owner, nice hiking options starting directly from the property.
- Everything Was perfect! Amazing place, friendly people, perfect view. We will come back! 🙂
The place is excellent and the location out the way, but awesome. You needs your own vehicle.
Very nice and helpful owner.
- It was a big adventure to spent 2 nights in this very unique place! Just imagine: there is a big cave with hewed cells in it – for sleeping, for taking a shower, also for main area. Everything is properly equipped: you have an electricity, hot and cold water and even wi-fi connection here. So you are living here like a modern caveman! 🙂 This unique hotel is located in the middle of nowhere – in the valley and you can see only big mountains everywhere. There are a lot of trekking roads around where you can walk for hours and even days, you can take sunbath here completely naked, because there are no people around at all, you can enjoy for the valley breeze in the completely calm atmosphere – in this place only cats and local birds could disturb you 🙂 If you want to get away from people and civilization – this place is definitely for you!
This is a truly special place for those whose appreciate beauty in tranquil surroundings. The cave house is very comfortable with the most amazing gardens to bask in the sun with a book and of course a bottle of the wine locally produced.
The hosts Frank and Daniel are 5 star from the initial welcome and continuing throughout your stay, they can’t do enough. They both work very hard onsite as well as behind the scenes!! I didn’t realize when I booked this trip how much I would benefit.. very inspiring and therapeutic indeed. The village has a warm
Heart. I most definitely return.
Del Pino Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Del Pino Hostel offers accommodations in Teror, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Del Pino Hostel, and Las Palmas is 8 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea
La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea is located in San Nicolás, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Maspalomas is 21 miles from La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea, and Las Palmas is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Fab location with beautiful views. Long bus journeys but beautiful scenery all the way! Great place to chill and forget the world
- Nice hosts always helpful. Very clean and good value.
- Great location for walking, beach, buses and supermarket. Very good value.
A basic breakfast was included and the rooms were very clean.
Also the size of the room (we had a double) was more then big enough!
You have the possibility to eat outside when weather is nice!
- Everything was perfect, the personal was really friendly and kind, we feel like at home there. Rooms are great, clean, comfortable beds. Extra blankets! Breakfeast was nice, i highly recommended. Thank you very much for the nice time!
Black Pig Hiking Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Black Pig Hiking Hostel is located in Tenteniguada. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel, and Maspalomas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel.
- Perfect sun in the morning and very nice view of the Mountains
- It’s difficult to know where to start, so I’ll condense it down by simply saying I enjoyed everything about the place, from the comfortable layout of the property, to the views, to the lovely staff. EVERYTHING..
- Perfect location for hiking, great people, cute dog Asha and special atmosphere of the place (it used to be a family house).
- We went to Gran Canaria to hike in the mountains. Therefore we needed a place close to trails. Hostel is perfect for it. Ask owner for a transfer from the airport and you do not even need to rent a car.
- Sehr schönes Haus in den Bergen. Ideal zum Wandern.
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vega de San Mateo.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo, and Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
- The animals were cute and the staff were welcoming in the eve of arrival. Our room had a lot of character and the communal areas including outside terrace were beautiful.
The nights are so silent and sleep so sound (of course, if you are lucky no to get a snoring roommate what in hostel might unpredictably happen). The view from the patio and old tree hammock dropped a happy tear in my morning coffee 🙂
Meal is not included, but for a good price you may sit in a front of full table of local delicacy, even the pickiest person can remain shut. Suggested!
- Lovely place in the mountains with love to detail. Amazing breakfast and dinner! Would definitely go back again.
- The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Moya in the region of Gran Canaria, 27 miles from Playa del Ingles, Derecha del Roque Surfhouse features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Derecha del Roque Surfhouse, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Canary Sun Hostel
Located in Telde in the region of Gran Canaria, 19 miles from Playa del Ingles, Canary Sun Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
La Casa Vieja
Located in Mogán, La Casa Vieja features barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The accommodation features free WiFi throughout the property.La Casa Vieja provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a kettle. The units are equipped with a seating area.Other facilities include a shared kitchen, a communal lounge with a flat-screen TV, and a shared dining area.Playa del Ingles is 11.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Overall the accommodation was spotlessly clean and very well maintained. The bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living space had absolutely everything needed and more. There was a lovely sense of generosity and welcome by the accommodation itself and by the owner.
- spacious room, comfortable extras (fully equipped kitchen, big terrace, living-room with TV), very friendly owner
Lage :in den Bergen, toller Blick in den Barranco, wunderschöne Gartenterrasse. Abseits der vielen Touristen in Puerto de Mogan,dieser ist aber gut erreichbar über schönen Weg ( zu Fuß 30 min) durch Gärten, oder mit dem Auto 5 min.
Guter Ausgangspunkt für Wanderungen.
Der Gastgeber ( Brite) ist sehr nett, zuvorkommend, hilfsbereit, angenehm.
Das Casa ist sehr gemütlich, eine modern ausgestattete Natursteinvilla mit mehreren grossen Gemeinschaftsräumen.
Die Küche war sehr gut ausgestattet.
Kostenfreier Parkplatz vorhanden.
- Ein Platz zum Wohlfühlen. Schönes Ambiente, sehr gute Küche, guter Gemeinschaftsraum, schöner Garten. Freundlicher, zurückhaltender Besitzer (Brite).
- Die Zimmer bieten sehr viel Platz. Auf der Terrasse lässt sich schön frühstücken oder zu Abend essen. Die vollausgestattete Küche erlaubt sich einfach selbst zu versorgen.
Top Hostels In Tejeda Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tejeda Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tejeda Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tejeda Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!