10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tarrío Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarrío Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tarrío Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarrío Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarrío Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tarrío Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tarrío Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tarrío Galicia:
Located in Palas de Rei in the region of Galicia, 19 miles from Lugo, Zendoira features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from ZENDOIRA, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Zendoira.
- My room was located directly in front of the common shower/toilet. Almost seemed like I was in a room with personal bathroom attached.
- This was a hostel located near the El Camino (signage is bright yellow, clearly marked and easy to follow). We had a room with 3 beds in it and found it comfortable and clean. As it is a hostel there were large groups in house at the same time so I would recommend bringing ear plugs for your stay as it can get loud at times. There are kitchen facilities and shared washrooms both which were clean and easy to access. There is a small bar down around the corner with good tapas, snacks, sandwiches and cheap drinks though no breakfast so be prepared.
- Even with a language barrier, the staff where helpful, courteous and friendly. Our party of 13 stayed in both a large shared room and a private triple room and were clean, comfortable and great value.
- Very clean, centrally located to Palas de Rei. Really liked the individual sleeping pods – it was so nice to be able to close the curtain and have some privacy. Each one was equipped with a light and socket, plus a storage shelf. It was extremely clean.
- I really appreciated the beds. They provided privacy and for people trying to sleep, the curtains shut out light and noise. Sometimes the top bunks in albergues make me feel like I will make the whole bed fall over when I climb to the top, but these are not rickety or dangerous. The community areas were clean and welcoming.My only complaint was check in. The person who greeted us was not friendly at all. I don’t know what her problem was, but she seemed really annoyed to have to deal with three arrivals. Supposedly check in was until 10 and three of us arrived around 7pm, so I don’t understand why she made us feel as if we were inconveniencing her by arriving.
O Cabalo Verde
O Cabalo Verde is located in Palas de Rei , 18 miles from Lugo and 24 miles from Sarria.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from O Cabalo Verde, and Portomarin is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Cabalo Verde.
- I rate the property high as I was the only occupant in the whole property for the night!! That being the case I had a 4 bed dorm all to myself so I was able to spread out and also had lovely new bath/toilet facilities to myself! The property has been refurbished. If it had been old I think I would not have stayed as even caretaker left the premises & I would have been freak out a little ? I was able to lock the front door and the door to my bedroom so I did feel safe! Friendly staff.
- The man who owns the hotel is very nice and the rooms are great for the price.
- Loved this place. A haven of beauty and sun on the Camino. Great small balcony for sitting and drying clothes on 2nd level. Good windows opening onto balcony Just Beautiful. Great owner very friendly.
- It was quiet, clean, and I loved the fresh towels. That’s a treat on the Camino!
- The room was very nice and super clean. The big bathroom was such a relaxing place. The place was just perfect for a stay after a long day on the el Camino , but I fully recommend to anyone else too.
Albergue Outeiro is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Albergue Outeiro, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very friendly manager, spacy and clean rooms, excellent shower
- It was a adequate albergue – nothing special but nothing wrong.
- The hospitalero is super nice and speak English very well!
- Manuel( staff) was very helpful! We wanted to eat paella and he phoned around to the restaurants to find out who would make it for us!
- The guy that runs this place is the best! He is beyond nice and was constantly asking me if I needed help with anything. I was really grateful for this because at one point during my stay I did need a favor and he helped me solve my problem very quickly. I’m really glad I stayed here in the end because I don’t think another albergue owner would have been as helpful to me. I also saw him constantly cleaning the bathroom and making sure there were no problems anywhere in the building, which is a sign that he cares a lot about his guests and their comfort. The beds were comfortable and my room had good light. I can’t complain about the facilities. This city has a supermarket with good offerings and there is a fridge and stove you can use at the albergue.
Albergue a Casina di Marcello
Offering free WiFi throughout, Albergue a Casina di Marcello is located in Palas de Rei. It features snack and drink vending machines, and simply furnished dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, plus a shared kitchen and lounge on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 50-minute drive from Casina di Marcello.
- Small cozy hostel, homely atmosphere, good food, nice owner.
- Smaller hostel at the edge of towne near the Camino . Loved the country feel and meet the owners of the large garden across the road . Fell in love with them!
- This was a good property but I had a little difficulty finding it. Slightly outside the town. Comfortable and clean and well organised. Owner met me with a huge basin of warm salted water which was a great welcome after a long day walking.
- Located just off the main street in a quiet laneway. This place had character and held a small number of travellers in one dorm. WiFi, laundry facilities, clean showers and beds plus homemade Italian food if you want it. I liked it.
Marcello prepared dinner for us and other guests. He made a vegetarian option which was appreciated. Marcello took the time to explain the history of the Camino adding some cool trivia during dinner. Sharing this meal was one of the most memorable parts of our trip! I strongly recommend spending time with other pilgrims in this way.
Marcello was also helpful with the laundry and dealing with our aches and pains. We also loved meeting his son.
Casa Do Marabillas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Do Marabillas is located in Portomarin, just 14 miles from Lugo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 11 miles from Casa Do Marabillas, and Monforte de Lemos is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- The proprietor of the hostel on the Camino Francia was delightful and the property was very clean and well kept,I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone. I’m a single woman traveling alone. Breakfast was perfect- everything you could want. I would definitely return here.
- Our room was cozy and clean. Beds were comfortable. Owner Pedro was friendly, welcoming and so informative. He really cares about the comfort of his guests. The albergue is just off city centro so it was very quiet. One of my favorite albergue son the Camino.
- This was a great stop on the Camino. We had the private room with private bathroom. The owner could not have been more helpful! We enjoyed our overnight stay!!! Thank you!
- Great breakfast for 3 euro, very friendly staff, very clean.
- We had a twin room with a little balcony. Room was basic but fine. The owner was friendly and spoke good English
Albergue Aqua Portomarin
Albergue Aqua Portomarin offers accommodations in Portomarin.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 14 miles from Albergue Aqua Portomarin, and Sarria is 11 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Great location! We were completing the Camino and Fanny was extremely helpful!! She pointed out places to eat good local food, the supermarket and how to get back to the track! The room was very clean and modern. Great beds! Thank you!
Clean property and friendly staff.
Located near a market and facilities to cook.
The bed was comfortable and consideration signs posted all round for noise after 10pm.
- There was a guest who was disturbing other guests after midnight and throwing up. When called, the manager came and dealt with the situation and cleaned up the mess.
- The hospitalero is very kind and trying to take care of every pilgrim’s needs
- The receptionist, Frannie, was exceptional. Good cheer, thoughtful, helpful, knowledge, kind, upbeat- the BEST!
Located in Portomarin in the region of Galicia, 14 miles from Lugo, PortoSantiago features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 11 miles from PortoSantiago, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from PortoSantiago.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Ferramenteiro is located in Portomarin, just 15 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 11 miles from Albergue Ferramenteiro, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Very clean, everything you need as a pilgrim. Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely views.
- Everything was really very good. Perfect place with very nice staff.
- It was very clean, close to the Camino, and there were places to eat and shop close by.
- Location was very good, first left turn when you get to Portomarin especially after crossing the bridge and climbing the stairs. Has a very good view overlooking the river. Good washing machine and dryer area. It’s clean and has strict standard of cleanliness (boots at the dryer area).
- This is a large facility with many beds, (which I normally avoid) but it is maintained to exceptional standards. The beds are new and comfortable, doors shut quietly, bathrooms clean and easy to share with many, laundry room also good. Bar next door is also super!
Albergue Folgueira is located in Portomarin, 15 miles from Lugo and 11 miles from Sarria.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles from Albergue Folgueira, and Melide is 21 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Kitchen facilities. Basic breakfast on offer. Comfort bed. Good location.
- The hopitalero was very friendly and kind. The hostel was in a quiet part overlooking the river but near enough to town. Very clean. Good breakfast with home made cake and attentive owner.
- Perfect stop on the Camino – very good facilities and good location for walking about the town and continuing the route the next day.
- Entering the village was beautiful. There were shops and restaurants and bars and a pretty church. Also an outdoor swimmingpool next to the river. Plenty of albergues too, and live music on the street.
- The kitchen, the beds and the availability of the hospitalaro.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Albergue Melide is located in Melide in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Albergue Melide, and Portomarin is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles away.
Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
A good camino hostel. Town was a bit far if you’ve been walking all day!
- Perfect for anyone walking the Camino. Lovely staff.
- Es un albergue del Camino de Santiago, muy limpio y el personal es muy amable.
De los mejores albergues del camino.
Ideal para alojarte con tu mascota, la cual duerme en el cuarto de lavandería.
Trabajadores muy amables.
Todo muy limpio.
- Sauber, ordentlich und seeeehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
- Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
Top Hostels In Tarrío Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tarrío Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tarrío Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tarrío Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!