10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tanquinho Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tanquinho Bahia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tanquinho Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tanquinho Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tanquinho Bahia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tanquinho Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tanquinho Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tanquinho Bahia:
Toca do Puma
Toca do Puma is located in Lençóis, just 31 miles from Mucugê.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vera Cruz is 25 miles from Toca do Puma, and Passagem is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lençóis Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Pura Vida
Hostel Pura Vida offers accommodations in Lençóis.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Mucugê is 31 miles from Hostel Pura Vida, and Vera Cruz is 24 miles away. Lençóis Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great hostel to stay in Lencois the location is good, Thiago the owner is amazing and willing to help with everything, nice room with a good air conditioner and private bathroom. had such a good time there!
- The host is very nice and knows everything you have around. He makes tours as well and the hostel is very domestic.
- Tiago, the hostel manager, is very friendly and helpful, he connects well with guests. The facilities are well located and fully equipped to cook, wash and sleep well. The shower, rooms and bathrooms are very clean.
- Hostel super agradável, o proprietário atencioso, fácil localização! Excelente!
- Thiago est vraiment génial et a tous les conseils nécessaires pour profiter de la chapada. Très bien situé et très propre. Parfait rapport qualité/prix! N’hésitez pas vous ne trouverez pas mieux!
Yellow Rock Hostel
One of our best sellers in Lençóis! Yellow Rock Hostel is located in Lençóis, 31 miles from Mucugê and 25 miles from Vera Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Passagem is 8 miles from Yellow Rock Hostel, and Vale do Capao is 8 miles from the property. Lençóis Airport is 9 miles away.
- Amazing staff and great breakfast! lots of Love from Palestina
- Owners are super nice and very helpful with anything you need. Although it was a bit difficult communicating because I don’t speak Portuguese. The dorm is really big and has a lot of room. Kitchen is well equipped to make your own food. Probably better suited for families than solo travelers though.
- Quarto muito confortável, sempre limpo, cama confortável, ambiente excelente,café da manhã muito bom tb sem falar dos incríveis Mary e Hugo q fazem com que a estadia seja maravilhosa
- Cómodo Hostel con dueños super hospitalarios. El desayuno increíble! Hiper completo y rico.
- Café da manhã muito bom, atendimento excelente, atendeu nossas necessidades, anfitriões supeeer queridos!
OBeco Hostel is located in Lençóis, just 31 miles from Mucugê.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Vera Cruz is 24 miles from OBeco Hostel, and Passagem is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lençóis Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Por do Sol – Hostel e Passeios
Por do Sol – Hostel e Passeios is located in Lençóis, just 31 miles from Mucugê. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Vera Cruz is 25 miles from Por do Sol – Hostel e Passeios, and Passagem is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lençóis Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I stayed there for just a day, but during that time everything was OK. The Hostel is well located, the staff is very friendly and the wi-fi connection is ok.
- Great value for money, only a few minutes to everything and nice staff.
- Nice mattress and nice view from the window in the hallway.
Insgesamt im akzeptablen bis guten Zustand das Hostel
Preis-Leistung gut zu bewerten
- Localização, Acomodação, e Atendimento excelentes. Voltarei com outros amigos !!
Albergue de Lençois Backpackers
Albergue de Lençois Backpackers is located in Lençóis, 31 miles from Mucugê and 24 miles from Vera Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Passagem is 8 miles from Albergue de Backpackers, and Vale do Capao is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Lençóis Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff were helpful in choosing tours. Hostel itself is a good place to meet people who will be more than likely going on the treks or tours with you.
- Great staff, great location – close to city center, but also silent, definitely worth it.
The staff and Tomas the owner are very nice and helpful!
The beds are equipted with personal light and a place to charge your phone.
- Comfortable hostel with nice view from the terrace, spacious kitchen, good common areas, Thomas the owner was very helpful! He arranges a great tour to Vale do Pati and throws in delicious homemade chocolate 😉 I think it’s best to email before you go if you want to do the tour so he can start organizing it for you!
We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay at this clean, relaxing & comfortable hostel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful in particular those that were English speaking. Having lost our Kindle en route we cannot thank Tomas enough for his patience in speaking with the airline, coach companies, etc in trying to help recover it.
Our 6 bed dorm was large with plenty of space, reading lights and secure lockers. The Kitchen was well stocked for self-catering and a good social space. We met some very nice people here 🙂
In a very good location for exploring Lencois & approximately 10 mins to the bus station – Highly recommended!!
One of our top picks in Lençóis – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Viela Hostel offers accommodations in Lençóis, just 30 miles from Mucugê.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vera Cruz is 25 miles from Viela Hostel, and Passagem is 8 miles away. Lençóis Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Its a nice place, confortable… But Lençóis hás great options to stay and would’ve rather prefer to stay in others around with better atmosphere
- The hostel is centrally located but it is a quiet place. The personnel is super friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi is good. There are about 20 beds in the hostel currently but they are expanding in a nearby building with more recreation space. I recommend staying at Viela Hostel.
Kitchen to cook and fridge to store food
- The location was great as well as the kitchen facilities and your guide – Washington.
- New, cozy and super clean hostel. Really comfortable!
Hi Hostel Chapada Suites
One of our top picks in Lençóis.Hi Hostel Chapada Suites offers accommodations in Lençóis.A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mucugê is 31 miles from Hi Hostel Chapada Suites, and Vera Cruz is 25 miles away. Lençóis Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was nice, although every other pousada/hospedija in lencois serve good breakfasts. Great location.
- I stayed in a private room with private bathroom. The cleaning was made ever other day as well changed towels and bedding. The air conditioning is available (with an extra fee) but is not super cold, it’s still better than using the noisy fan, though (for free). Staff is absolutely great, friendly, helpful and willing to give you recommendations on what to do in Lençóis. It’s close to the main streets, bars and restaurants (walking distance – 3-5min, as Lençóis is a very small town). Overall, it was a pleasant experience, good value for the money.
- Fernanada is great! And lencios is beautiful city with amazing parks!
- Located close to the centre of Lencois, without being noisy. Breakfast was good and varied day-to-day.
- Localização. Próximo aos restaurantes, mercados e agências de passeios
Hostel das Estrelas
One of our top picks in Lençóis.Located in Lençóis, 30 miles from Mucugê, Hostel das Estrelas features a terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vera Cruz is 25 miles from Hostel das Estrelas, and Passagem is 8 miles away. Lençóis Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The 2 very nice and friendly owners run their hostel with so much love. It’s not just a hostel, it’s a place of harmony and relaxation.
- The main for me that the room and hotel was clean. Hostel offers to use common kitchen so you can cook smth light for yourself. Staff was helpful, breakfast – not bad. Our room had a wonderful view from one of the windows! ) If you are going to stay for a few days only its quite nice place.
- Such nice owners. excellent breakfast. good room. very clean. Nothing to complain. highly recommended.
- Friendly helpful staff, Eline speaks English and can help you organise tours. Great breakfast. Only 5 minute walk from town.
- The safety and privacy of this hostel was phenomenal. I always felt safe. The breakfasts were full and well appointed, plenty of fresh fruit, freshly baked breads and cakes, tapioca, eggs, coffee, juice. So many good things to choose from. They also had a water filter and a community refrigerator and labeling system so you could store food, cook for yourself if you wanted, etc.
Hospedaria Cultural Griô
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaria Cultural Griô offers accommodations in Lençóis.Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Mucugê is 30 miles from Hospedaria Cultural Griô, and Vera Cruz is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Lençóis Airport, 9 miles from Hospedaria Cultural Griô.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Tanquinho Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tanquinho Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tanquinho Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tanquinho Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!