10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tamaraceite Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamaraceite Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tamaraceite Gran Canaria:
Albergue Gran Canaria
Albergue Gran Canaria offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
- The staff atention. Is a hostel that feels like a hotel! Very comfy.
Little Surf House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Little Surf House, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
- thank you Rosa and her family for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay @ little surf house! a special mention goes to the cleanliness of the room and the whole common space! giulia
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
- Everyone had his or her own locker right under the bed with enough space. The beds were comfortable and clean, an extra blanket was no problem. Bathroom and kitchen did not miss anything important. Check in and check out was also pretty easy.
Located in Las Palmas, 2.5 miles from Las Canteras Beach, Tropical House features a barbecue and views of the city.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this new, wonderful hostel. Lovely atmosphere, big beds!!!, lot of space in the rooms! and good prices. You can find everything around the hostel by a little walk. Also staffs are always happy to help you. Really enjoyed my stay, even if it was short. I heartly recommend and looking forward to visit it again!
- Not only very friendly, but also enormously spacious. Very close to the central bus station, yet quiet and with bus connection to both beaches. Amazing people working there, who make sure you will be well informed about everything regarding the place, surroundings and even regular activities they develop throughout the week. The best atmosphere I have ever experienced in a hostel 🙂
The hostel had a great atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and the vibe was more of a big family in a house rather than a lot of separate people staying in one place. There were people of all ages staying, both long and short term. The hostel has regular dinners cooked by the volunteers which is a great opportunity to chill out and meet all the guests and staff.
It was easy to find people to socialise with or to have a quiet night in. Since the building and backyard is so huge it was always possible to find a peaceful area in the hostel to relax in if you wanted to.
- I really loved the atmosphere there, a very friendly place. Moreover the bed was very confortable as well as the facilities very new and spacious.
- Central and close to the bus station. Perfect location, and wonderful staff!
Avocado Surf Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Avocado Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel.
- It’s a very good place to be in Las Palmas. Alejandro is always striving to make the place feel like home to his guests. I totally recommend it.
- Everything. First of all, the location is exactly where you want to be for surfing. The hostel itself is great too – nice and clean and modern. Beds are super comfy. There’s a huge sumny roof terrace with a BBQ that guests are free to use, and there’s a large indoor common area too. But above all this, it’s got a great atmosphere due to the owner and the guests that stay here – I stayed for 10 days and it was without doubt the most sociable hostel I’ve ever stayed in. We had BBQs together, watched football, went out on the town, went surfing… Was brilliant.
- Everything ! This is a great hostel , Alejandro is a great host. The facilities are brand new and made my stay very comfortable . drinking a cold beer on the roof terrace with the other guests Was a great way to end the day. Could not of asked for more.
- This is a nice hostel is located close to the surfing area of Las Palmas. It is beautifully decorated and clean, Alejandro is kind and helpful.
La gran amabilidad ,servicio y compañerismo de su manager…….Fue sentirse en casa,llegando a formar una pequeña familia por unos días……. Me sentí en casa durante mi estancia
La cama.Muy cómoda.Y con cortinillas.Algo que valoro mucho para poder disponer de privacidad aunque estés compartiendo habitación. Justo al lado de la playa. Terraza grande para disfrute de los huéspedes. Estupenda para cenas o desayunos en reunión. En la entrada gran habitación para dejar material de deporte acuático. Silencio en las noches para descansar.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pura Vida Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Uh…not very much to be honest. A rush-decided trip thus has to book a room one or two days before, do not have much choice with limited budget.
- overall it was very good and i would like to stay again.
- Curtains around beds are great idea, friendly and hardworking people, clean and generally smiling place.
- Great hostel, Staff are super friendly. The hostel is set up for surfers and close to the beach which is sweet!
- – staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Aurora is located in Las Palmas.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- We stayed in the two rooms apartment. It is very clean and comfortable.
- Very good location close to San Telmo and Triana. Having a kitchen is nice.
- The staff welcomed me, adopted and made me feel at home. It’s a hostel and clearly people have to adapt but it was great to spend a month here because I met many people and I could exchange ideas and opinions. I recommend it because here you do not feel alone and the staff is trusted and tries to please as much as possible its customers.
- Room was airy and spacious and large, even for three persons. At the time I wisited with My sons it ws low season ( January 2018 ) and price / quality ratio was good 16 Euros / person for a night
- Rooms were clean. Bed comfortable. Staff friendly. Good locality forwalking, and easy access to San telmo bus station.
Located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria, 26 miles from Playa del Ingles, Elmundostel features a barbecue and sun terrace.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Elmundostel, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 miles from Elmundostel.
– in good mood
– airport access is fairly good
– can enjoy alternative atmoshpere
– not expensive
- A great team! My stay was really enjoyable thanks to them. Smiles everywhere you should definitely go there!
- Hostel was super clean. All the staff was very friendly and available. Facilities had all you needed. Great environment between guests.
- People of the house are really kind and warm people, and other travellers I met were as well! 🙂 We made supper together and everybody brought something in. It was really pleasure to meet these guys and I am hoping to visit Elmundostel again soon. 🙂
- Nice ambient, very friendly staff, you quickly feel like at home 🙂
- – in good mood
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cactus Host offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 850 feet from Las Canteras Beach.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Cactus Host.
- It’s close to Santa Catalina Park and the beach, there’s lots of shops near by and it had a great feel.
- My friend and I were very pleased with our stay there. Super cosy atmosphere, clean and very close to the beach. Would stay there again!
- Friendly staff. Cleanliness in the rooms. Two kitchens with all necessary accessories. High-speed wi fi. Close to the beach.
- Cozy but small rooms, recommend the big room with toilet inside the room. Very nice staff and Oscar the owner was very friendly with lots of tips and spots to visit. Very good location to the beach and city.
- Good location (although right next to homeless shelter), easy to get there from the airport. Common areas (kitchen, bathroom) are clean. Good value for money.
Top Hostels In Tamaraceite Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tamaraceite Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!