10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tabeirós Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tabeirós Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tabeirós Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tabeirós Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tabeirós Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tabeirós Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tabeirós Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tabeirós Galicia:
Casa da Botica
Casa da Botica is located in Os Casares, 13 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 26 miles from Pontevedra. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Isla de la Toja is 30 miles from Casa da Botica, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Si quieres desconectar de todo este es el lugar y en el centro de Galicia para recorrerla sin problema
- Como en casa, añadiendo un entorno natural, zonas para que jueguen los niños sin peligro y la piscina además del esplendido servicio personalizado. Muchísimas gracias Susana por todo.
- Sitio ideal para visitar los alrededores. Todo muy limpio. La atención fabulosa, con una anfitriona de lujo por su amabilidad, simpatía y ayuda para moverte por la zona.
Excelente ubicación, la tranquilidad, el silencio, lugar ideal para descansar y desconectar.
Hay un enorme jardín con columpios y toboganes, es un lugar ideal para ir con niños pequeños.
Desayunos muy variados,nos ha encantado!
Y la amabilidad de Susana, trato personalizado y encantador.
- La atencion y amabilidad de Susana y Concha hara sentir a cualquiera como en casa. Ibamos dos parejas cuatro dias con intencion de cenar fuera, en algun sitio que visitaramos, pero despues de cenar la primera noche en Casa da Botica decidimos repetir cada dia. En la cocina el exito esta garantizado. Todo un acierto nuestra estancia.
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue O Cruceiro offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue O Cruceiro, and Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was good. It was essentially a hotel room with 4 bunk beds in it. Individual reading lights and usb chargers. Was ready comfortable.
- It was clean and warm with very comfortable bunk beds.
- Location’s great but no kitchen facilities. Just a microwave in the salon. Not even a kitchen sink. But they have washer and dryer for clothes. Clean, comfortable and conveniently located across a supermarket. I would come back again.
It was a nice little albergue. Not too close to the city center, but not too far.
It was a very clean place with a friendly stuff and they are ready to help you if you need.
- Such a welcome surprise! Great value. Bar downstairs open early.
Albergue Turístico Silleda
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Turístico Silleda offers accommodations in Silleda, just 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela. The hostel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pontevedra is 27 miles from Turistico Silleda, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Handy for Camino, very good evening meal, lovely Comedor
- El personal muy atento! La señora de recepción genial y muy buen humor pese a que la despertamos a las 2:30 de la noche!
- Comodo, muy economico calidad precio y con muchos mas extras que muchos hoteles 2 estrellas. Especial mencion al WIFI y el televisor en la habitacion
Nos cobraron 15 d y en el establecimiento 9€
- La iluminación de la habitación podía tener lamparas de mesilla para no tener que tener la del techo encendida que era excesiva
El Gran Albergue Silleda
El Gran Albergue Silleda is located in Silleda, just 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Pontevedra is 27 miles from El Gran Albergue Silleda, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles away.
- Un Hostel totalmente renovado con una decoración con mucho gusto. Me ha encantado todas las instalaciones,si vuelvo a Santiago volveré. Relación calidad precio muy buena.Lo recomiendo.
Un Gran Hostel como su nombre dice. No falta de nada y todo en orden , La limpieza es de 10, Tiene terraza cubierta y un menú exquisito muy bien de precio.Si vuelvo a Silleda seguro que repito.
El personal Fabuloso.
- Lo primero agradecer al personal. Todos son magnificos me trataron como en familia. Es genial el ambiente super bonito y acogedor. Relación calidad- precio muy buena. Todo limpio nuevo y con unos baños de 10,
- En el Hostel me he encontrado como en casa, Una decoración muy bonita y todo superlimpio. Tienen un restaurante con muy buenos platos y todo muy bien de precio. Tienen una cocina gigante con todo lo necesario con terraza. De 10
En general me ha gustado todo.
El Hostel estaba muy nuevo ,decorado muy moderno y con mucho gusto.
Los colchones nuevos y una cocina de tamaño Xl con todo lo necesario.
El Staff siempre con una sonrisa.
Una Maravilla de sitio con un precio muy bueno y una limpieza de 10.
Albergue Santa Olaia
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Santa Olaia offers accommodations in Silleda, just 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 27 miles from Albergue Santa Olaia, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A Barca De Pedra
A Barca De Pedra is located in Padrón, just 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from A Barca De Pedra, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from A Barca De Pedra.
- Location was great right in the centre of town staff was friendly
- Real good place to stay before reaching to Santiago. Recommend!
- Our favorite place on the Camino. Spotless and friendly in beautiful Padron. Padron is a wonderful city-full of history of St James.
Very clean hostel, with spacious rooms( we were in a 4 bed dorm). Good common facilities.
- La ubicacion,lo malo es que eran fiestas y hubo ruido hasta las 8 de la mañana
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Located in Padrón, 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Pensión Flavia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Pensión Flavia, and Sanxenxo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The staff member who greated us was very welcoming
- Accommodations excellent for price. All clean. Comfortable room.
- Pension Flavia is a budget choice in Padron, but it delivers excellent value. Our room was nicely decorated and we were comfortable. The bar downstairs serves good food and Isabelle was very friendly and helpful. Padron itself is a strangely arranged sort of place and the Flavia is on a row of bars directly behind the football stadium.
- Friendly staff and the location is right on the Camino Portuguese. Easy walk to the restaurants downtown and many restaurants nearby.
- Greta reception, good location good staff..Room fine
Albergue Camiño Do Sar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Camiño Do Sar offers accommodations in Padrón.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Albergue Camiño Do Sar, and Pontevedra is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles away.
- This is an excellent Albergue with a wonderful operator MARIA. She made our stay the best experience of our trip. She is so kind and caring that I cannot thank her enough for everything. She drove us to the Supermarket and the next day she drove us right to the bus station. Above and beyond our expectations. The accommodations were wonderful with full functioning kitchen. Breakfast was ample and way more even for two people only. If you find you need a place in Padron, choose this Albergue. Given our experience you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Maria. We love you. 💕
- Spacious, good shower room and toilets good layout of bunks
- For 4 women over 50, walking to Santiago. This was the most excellent shelter we stayed in so far. Comparing with last year as well. There were bucker beds with curtains in front so we all had a bit of privacy with our own bed light. The owner did our laundry!!!!!!! They were very friendly. Good shower with hot water, clean big bathrooms so your clothes wouldn’t get wet.
- The hostess of albergue was fantastic, offering coffee after arrival, helping with printing of boarding passes, explaining were to eat and what to do, breakfest prepared as early as needed, you get towels!, absolutely clean and comfortable sleep with curtains which gives you needed intimacy😊
- Very nice and always ready to help staff! I felt really very comfortable
Cruces de Iria
Cruces de Iria is located in Padrón, 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 22 miles from Pontevedra.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 25 miles from Cruces de Iria, and Isla de la Toja is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I liked everything, Heckter was amazing, I loved his history talk. It made you really appreciate how important the area is to the Camino.
- This albergue is very cozy. It feels homey and the owner took the extra step of telling the story of Padron and about other culturaly important things about the town. Good facilities, lamp and socket by te bed. Warm blanket. Thank you for everything!
– two 6- and 10-bed dormitories
– fully equipped kitchen
– modern and clean bathrooms
– located 1 km off Padron, but in the morning you’re 1 km closer to Santiago 🙂
– Iria Flavia is THE PLACE where it all started – it’s the bishop of the cathedral in Iria Flavia who discovered St James’ remains! 🙂
– a great host (!), really dedicated and passionate – he gave us a short story of the place, it’s history and legends, food and people worth knowing 🙂
– and the host speaks English, which is not that often in this part of Spain 🙂
– keep up the good job! 🙂
- Wonderful welcoming staff and great facilities: all new! Good place to rest for piligrims 🙂
– location is just the best you can find; it is not in the city centre but directly on the Camino, so you can walk around the city and go there to spent a night and your starting point will be next to the exit from Padron;
– friendly and multi-language service; in the evening we were told a story of the city and of the Camino, we were given information about the Church next to albergue – it was really very interesting to listen!
– kitchen is well equiped; tea and coffee for free, some easy-to-cook food can be found in the fridge (to be paid additionally but for fair price); all necessary tableware available;
– washing facilities;
– clean and warm rooms with ideally white bed linen, towels provided =) each bed has it’s own power socket and lamp;
– clean and warm bathroom with several shower cabines.
Albergue O Pedrón
Albergue O Pedrón is located in Padrón, 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 21 miles from Pontevedra. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 24 miles from Albergue O Pedrón, and Isla de la Toja is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- New hostel on the Camino to Santiago. Very clean, some privacy provided even in dormitorios by the set up of bunks, reading light and socket over bed. Kitchen well equipped. Nice communal area with sofas and TV. A bit outside town itself, but quiet, and restaurant close by
- Very clean and new Albergue with excellent facilities. Towels provided.
- The place was really new, they are open like since one month, nice design everywhere, everything is clean. Beds are comfortable. And strangely there were only me and another guest in the whole albergue the night I was staying there on my way to Santiago.
- Gute Betten. Alles sauber und frisch bezogen. Ausreichend Platz in den Schlafräumen. Schrank zum Verschliessen der Sachen. Gemütlicher Aufenthaltsraum.
- Me gusto que el albergue era muy nuevo.sus instalaciones.
Top Hostels In Tabeirós Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tabeirós Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tabeirós Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tabeirós Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!