10 Best Hostels To Stay In Suratthani Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Suratthani Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Suratthani Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suratthani Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suratthani Surat Thani Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Suratthani Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Suratthani Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Suratthani Surat Thani Province:
Suratthani Airport Hostel
One of our top picks in Suratthani.Suratthani Airport Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 1.9 miles from Suratthani Airport Hostel.
- This is ok as long as you know what you are paying for. The location is good for one to stay one night before catching a flight or get some rest before going to the islands. That is all there is to it. Pick up and drop off worked perfectly which is really important. Owners will try their best to make you as comfortable as possible. Mattress, breakfast, noise… it is just for one night so give it a rest!
- The owners were very sweet and the location was perfect for a quick nights sleep before heading to the islands! Free shuttle to and from the airport was so key and they were waiting right when you got off the plane. Very close to the airport Too which was great for the late night flight! Breakfast was very simple but good. We ended up being transferred to K2 hotel which was good because there was more food around and they drove us there and picked us up there and brought us back for the free breakfast. Would definitely stay again! Thank you both!!!
- Great location right next to the airport, free pickup and drop off service! Staff very helpful!
- The staff was friendly and airport shuttle was fantastic. The hostel offers cheap food that tastes okay and cheap beer, but the restaurant next door has much better food. Try the pad Thai from next door!
- The staff were fantastic, couldn’t do enough for you. Went above and beyond to make sure you had everything you need. Good shower, clean, would stay again, very close to the airport,3-4 mins in the car
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, barandbed URT offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 1.9 miles from barandbed URT.
- Owner was extremely helpful. Picked me up from airport and dropped me off in morning. Let me know about facilities and best place for food etc. Also provided good breakfast.
- Then owner is very nice and helpful. The airport shuttle is perfect. There is a small restaurant on the other side of the street which offers perfect food and the owners are super nice. One of the best restaurant we‘ve been to in Thailand.
- Excellent service ! Picked us up at the airport etc.
- The host was friendly and picked us up at the airport, provided us with breakfast in the morning even if it was earlier than usual breakfast hours. I couldn’t eat much of it because it was very sugary, the espresso was great and was nice of him to provide it! The place is close to the airport Surat Thani which was convinent. The restaurant close by was convenient for dinner, nice and friendly owner.
- Great service , the owner is a great guy. (Mong) gave us breakfast before the schedule hour that was really nice from him , helped us booking ferry tickets and use the free transfer. Great guest relations ????
The Port Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Port Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from The Port Hostel.
- Great location and hostel. Loved the privacy of the capsule beds with a curtain. Air conditioning and wifi were great. Super clean and lovely staff
- Staff really nice and helpful, took me everywhere I needed with the motorbike for free.
- The staff and the owner go out of their way to help you. I felt very taken care of.
- The Owner and his wife and sister are the most hospitable people I have met in Thailand.
- Location is good, it is so clean, and capsules are great. You can have own privacy at your bad even at dorm.
The Urban Habour
The Urban Habour offers accommodations in Suratthani.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Merlion Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from Merlion Hostel.
– very clean
– curtain for privacy
– relatively new and modern
– friendly staff
– close to the night market and city center
I would definitely stay there again 🙂
- Super chill hostel, staff are not around much but when they are they are very accommodating
- The location is central to all the most important places such as temples, the Night market, bus terminal and waterfront. Next to the hostel is a travel agent. Perfect combination, same owner.
- Very good location near the night market and bus stations. Shared living room with TV and Netflix. Clean and comfort.
- Het hostel is gerunt door een hele aardige en hulpzame man. De kamer is ultra schoon en de bedden ultra confortabel. Kreeg een heerlijk ontbijtje.
- – very clean
The Banana Cabins
One of our best sellers in Surat Thani! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Banana Cabins offers accommodations in Suratthani. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Quiet, out of town so local shops/restaurants aren’t westernized. They have free bikes you can use to cycle around the area but we didn’t take them to town as they weren’t in the best condition.
- I loved the small and clean and cozy room and the quiet and nice atmosphere. Good shower flow. Good to use grab from the center of town at night, around 100 bat for each way. At Daytime there are small busses from the road, very convenient, 15 bat.
- The banana cabins are the accomodations i tell my friends about. a quaint small cabin is a amazing change from stuffy hotels and the staff is happy to help in anyway. easily my favourite hotel in thailand for 4cad
- Amazing staff- picked us up from the airport and stopped at the market on the way to the property so we could get food. Made breakfast for us in the morning and drove us to the bus station and arranged our tickets to get to Koh Samui. Super helpful and made our lives so easy! Accomodation is basic but has everything you need !
- Friendly owner, lot of cats, quite peacefull place! Little village is next to it, were you can eat. Liked it 🙂
Regent Room offers accommodations in Suratthani. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Journey Hostel Surat
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Journey Hostel Surat offers accommodations in Suratthani. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 12 miles from Journey Hostel Surat.
- The rooms and buildings in this new hostel are great: cool industrial design, big bedrooms, comfy beds, a fridge, strong wifi and A/C and very clean. The small, but free breakfast was a bonus (just buy some fruit at the market to round it out).
- Lovely clean room, very polite staff, good WiFi connection, excellent street market across the road from the property
- Staff were so helpful couldn’t do enough for us! They helped us organise a ferry to Koh Phangan and a transfer to the port. Our room was amazing and so clean! The hostel itself is modern and spacious! It was our favourite place that we stayed in throughout our time travelling around Thailand!
- Nice room. 20mins to airport by taxi 350b. Local fresh market opposite.
- Very clean!
Amaretto Hostel & Amaretto De coffee Home
Amaretto Hostel & Amaretto De coffee Home offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The place is great when you need to be close to the airport. It’s very new and clean and they offer a free shuttle to the airport. The owner is extremely friendly and checked on me several times if I need anything else. I can certainly highly recommend this place.
- Location to relation to airport, free water and coffee, cleanliness or room and bathroom
- Staff were really nice and accommodating, free tea coffee and water. Very good hotel if you are using the airport as it’s super close!
- Very friendly owners. I stayed just one night because I arrived in the afternoon and I had to catch the first bus and farry from the airport the next day. I was alone in the dormroom, the shower was warm and there was good wifi conection,the owner picked me up from and dropped me off to the airport. It was all good and if I have to do an overnight close to the airport again, I would definitely choose thisplace again.
- The location was perfect for an early morning flight. The host welcoming. Shuttle arrived promptly and was friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Rachakrit Residence offers accommodations in Suratthani.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 16 miles from Rachakrit Residence.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Suratthani Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Suratthani Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Suratthani Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Suratthani Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!