10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sigüeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sigüeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sigüeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sigüeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sigüeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sigüeiro Galicia:
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 31 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart, and Sada is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- very good value for money. It was like staying home – so nice and cosy. Great to be able to wash clothes after 4 days and 100 km walk
- This is an albergue used by pilgrims on Camino Ingles so hotel standards do not apply. Our room (double bed, private bathroom) exceeded our expectations. The laundry service is a gem (although we did not use it). Many free facilities for pilgrims in need after a long travel. Breakfast is a DIY from a variety of basic food but it’s probably enough for most travelers.
- Everything we needed was provided and more than expected
- Was really homely with a lovely breakfast. You felt the owners really cared to make guests comfortable.
- The host and staff were very welcoming and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. They appreciated that as we were walking the Camino that we were exhausted ! Speedy check in and appreciated that we just wanted to get our boots off and have a shower! Facilities were great and lovely little basket with luxuries.. chocolates shower gel etc. They even provided blister care to sort out any blisters! Really lovely welcoming and very comfortable.
You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 28 miles from Albergue Mirás, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30.4 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
Stayed here for a night whilst on the Camino Ingles.
Possibly one of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. Very comfortable and showers are amazing!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, provided extra blankets as it was a bit chilly in the room. Showers were amazing! Location was great and food in the restaurant was really good. Hostel had comfy common area and washing and drying facilities.
- Great potential in this building and garden, the beds are comfortable, my room slept 8 although i needed it for just myself. It would be particularly good value for eight people. Lovely outlook, pleasant upstairs in the locked took. The front door stayed open so you canecheck in at any time by phoning Simeón e who will tell you how to locate your key.
- Having walked a number of caminos and stayed in numerous albergues I can say with confidence this is the best albergue of all. The staff were all lovely, the rooms and bathrooms were spotless and extremely well equipped. We felt like we were staying in a five star hotel but at albergue prices.
- In the English Way for santiago a comfortable place to relax, good relaxing forniture in the common room
- Stayed here for a night whilst on the Camino Ingles.
Albergue O Trisquel
Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- New private albergue. Perfect for last night on the camino.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Communal showers but that was ok. Separate toilets for men and woman. Spacious dorms with couch area. Individual outlets and lights at each bunk. Kitchen was good with plenty of sitting area at tables and couches to watch tv.
- In terms of being a hostel to stop over and sleep in it was fine. The beds were ok but not the comfiest, plenty of sockets, individual lamps for each bed. The lady at reception was nice. There were some kitchen facilities and the bathrooms were generally fine. There was also a laundry room and a room to leave your walking boots in. Dorms had a sofa which is nice as many hostels had nowhere to sit.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Great common room to relax in after a long day of walking. Excellent shower/laundry/kitchen facilities. Excellent location, just of the main st near restaurants/shops.
- Comfortable bed, wifi works good and hot water all day long
Albergue Seminario Menor
Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- Great place in an old house. Very authentic and atmospheric. This place have everything you need for stay and the stuff is friendly.
- The cafe/bar downstairs was great. Cold drinks and some food available and a supermarket for those who wanted to cook. I stayed in an individual room which was fine. Comfortable, plenty room and bright.
- Excellent location outside the city centre but still within walking distance (10/15 minutes) to all main attractions. Superb facilities especially the little supermarket, fully equipped modern and clean kitchen, and several washing machines as well as tumble dryers.
Good valve for money, good for people on budget. Don’t expect five star.
But okay for stay over.
- Nice place with good location out of the center. No bunk beds! Own lockers.
Albergue The Last Stamp
The Last Stamp offers guests free use of a communal kitchen, lounge, and a computer and printer at reception.The modern rooms and dorms have minimalist décor and look onto the old town. There is either a private or shared bathroom.There are vending machines, bicycle and luggage storage at reception. A laundry room is also available.Santiago de Compostela University is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The city’s railway station is just over 0.6 miles away.
- Perfect for camino de Santiago pilgrims for a one or 2 night stay
- Staff very helpful, lift available, fantastic location, would use The Last Stamp again.
- Very central. We were in the attic, so we had our own space…so dont know about the other rooms. Clean and some facilities. It is small so not many life inside.
- It was best alberque i stayed in n lady in reception was so so nice n friendly n gave me a loan of much needed phone charger n made effort to get one for me to charge my phone.
Location was convenient for everything in the pilgrim area of Santiago. But what really stuck out to me was the great service from the front desk staff. We stayed as a family for three days, and had several special things they went out of their way to make it easy for us.
The washer and dryer was great after many days of rain.
A Casa de Dora
Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 1.4 miles from A Casa de Dora, and RENFE Station is 0.8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
It seems there was a problem with the heat. The place was very cold, stayed between 19-20C which made being in the bedrooms, bathroom and bathing a uncomfortable.
- Great! I was the only one in the hostel. Great experience. The hostel manager gave me a lift to the city centre since he was passing there.
- The staff are lovely! They provide all information, maps, tips and a beautiful green bag! The bathroom and the room are very very clean by the way. The best choice ever!
- I have stayed in a lot of hostels, but this is probably the best one. It has everything you need and it is like staying at home: big and equipped kitchen with laundry, two bathrooms, towels for the guests, big living room and comfortable bedrooms with lockers. Everything is very clean. The breakfast is great and included in the price and the host is very kind and nice. Thank you!
- Spotless clean place with a very friendly and warm hearted owner who sincerely looks after you. Very good facilities as well as close to public transport. Manuel ensured I had a wonderful time in Santiago. He gave me all info to get out and about. I already recommended it to some friends. He kindly gave me a lift to the Church 🙂
- The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
Albergue Basquiños 45
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. There is a common terrace with washing machine and tumble dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Tourism Office is 0.8 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45, while Area Central is 2,950 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from Santiago de Compostela bus station and 2.2 miles from the train station. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45.
It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
It’s very small hostel, just 1 room with 3 bunk beds, so very quiet. It’s very clean, new, it has very comfortable beds and 2 big bathrooms. The guy working at the reception is a friendly man, he also helped me before I was coming with some train’s schedules, I really appreciated it. Next to the hostel you can also find a “Dia” supermarket, so very convenient to buy some food or drinks. Big lockers are very comfortable for leaving your belongings. Just a pity no plugs next to the bed, but it didn’t bother me much 🙂
Deeply recommended, also because of the convenient price.
- 6 persons share 2 washrooms. Quiet clean and 5 minutes to bus station.
- A nice, clean, small, family-owned hostel that is a good value for budget travelers.
- Bathrooms were top of the range, bed was comfy, and most of all the owner (I think) was incredibly kind and cheerful.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
I needed to go to the hospital and he took me there 🙂
- It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
Albergue Roots & Boots
Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 miles from the hostel.
- Fairly close to restaurant and tourist area. I had expected to be placed in an all female room, which wasn’t available. I then had to share a room with 3 guys. But the manager fixed the problem by offering me a private room upstairs.
- The window had a great view of the cathedral! The staff was helpful and very nice.
- Breakfast was great but what I liked the most were the nice spanish man and woman working there!
- We arrived late, there was proper communication from the hostel how to get in and which was our beds, it was easy to follow, we found everything and had a good sleep, in the morning the staff was very friendly and helpful, we had a nice breakfast, perfect place to stay in Santiago.
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, fantastic view of the city, nice relaxing garden and warm indoor room to have breakfast in/read in the evenings
Albergue O Burgo
Certain accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from Albergue O Burgo, and Sada is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 3.1 miles from Albergue O Burgo.
No reviews yet.
With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 miles away.
- Travel back in time with the comfort of our days. Reminded me tradition, books i have read. It is a place out of a movie or a good book.
- Einfach alles! Ein ganz tolles, sauberes undmit viel Liebe eingerichtetes Hotel
- Tout était parfait. La décoration de la chambre était vraiment belle. La literie était parfaite. J’ai pu laisser mon véhicule toute la journée et aller me promener à pied. Le personnel était très aimable et de très bon conseil.
- Un oasis en el centro de Santiago. Un palacete con unas comodidades, limpieza y espectacularidad que nos transporta a un jardín versallesco en pleno centro de Santiago. La amabilidad del personal y en especial del propietario hicieron junto a la casa que nuestra estancia fuera maravillosa.
- El hotel en si ,la decoracion es un viaje en el tiempo
Top Hostels In Sigüeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sigüeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sigüeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!