10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sibube Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sibube Limon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sibube Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sibube Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sibube Limon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sibube Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sibube Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sibube Limon:
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo, 11 miles from Cahuita, Cabinas Yemanya features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Sel et Sucre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Sel et Sucre offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 8 miles from Cahuita.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Decent place, dorms were as expected for the price range.
- Very dirty shower, doorknobs, floors, etc. this place is clean in the common space but otherwise it is grimey everywhere you touch
- The owner very nice and helpful. The room perfect. The location amazing.
- Me encantó la atención por parte de Sebastián. La ubicación está super céntrica. Está muy cerca de la playa. Muy seguro.
- La ubicación, y el lugar en si es más me quedé un día más de lo planeado porque me senti muy augusto.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Kaya’s Place is a colourful hostel located right on Playa Negra Beach in the tropical town of Puerto Viejo. It features free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant and shared terraces with hammocks.Each room at the property boasts a wardrobe, a fan and a safety-deposit box. Some have private bathrooms and excellent views of the Caribbean Sea.Diferrent food is served at the hostel’s restaurant all day, and other options, including many beach-side restaurants, can be found within 1.5 km, They have a microbrewery and they brew and sell right there 11 different craft beers.Puerto Viejo town centre, where guests will find shopping, is just a 10-minute walk from Kaya’s Place, while the Volvio Watefalls can be reached in a 30-minute drive.The Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Centre is 12.4 miles from the property, and Limon International Airport is only a short 1-hour drive away.
- The staff was very friendly. We were able to check in with the night security guard even though we got into town very late. The property is directly across the road from the beach and has a craft brewery on-site. It’s very close to town, maybe a five-minute walk.
- Staff is super friendly. Great beers. Right across from beautiful beaches. You can hear the surf while you sleep. Far enough outside of town that you’re not swarmed all the time, but, close enough that you can walk it.
- At first I was a little nervous when pulling up to La Villa, but my worries were very soon cast away. I highly recommend staying overnight
- Wonderful place, really friendly stuff and even a microbrewery on site!
Awesome staff. Awesome brewery. Great food. Perfect location.
They always treat me like family.
Only place I stay in the Caribe.
Hotel One Love Puerto Viejo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Cahuita, Hotel One Love Puerto Viejo features a terrace and views of the garden.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Great Outdoor kitchen, hammocks perfect for chillout. Close to the beach. Great view from balcony (many birds)
- The garden is a very relaxed place with hammocks. The lockers were big enough for more than one backpack. The owner is a very kind person who tries to help you out wherever he can. You can ask for towels and soap. Don’t leave anything on your bed it might be washed by accident 😀 cause the bed sheets are changed daily
- Really calm area but still close to the beach and the town. Enough chilling space. Bikes available for only 5$. Security lockers are big.
- I really appreciate a nice attitude of Carlos. He was really helpful and friendly.
- This is such a nice and chill place. Perfect for the Carabian vibes
Las Casitas de Playa Negra
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Las Casitas de Playa Negra is located in Puerto Viejo. Cahuita is 8 miles away.All units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Las Casitas Playa Negra also includes a terrace.Cocles is 1.7 miles from Las Casitas de Playa Negra.
- Owner of property was helpful. Apartment had Sky TV! Good wifi.
- Great folks running it. Close to town, great beach 1km away.
- Good location if you want somewhere quiet by the beach
- cozy apartments with well equipped kitchen and helpful staff
- extremely friendly owners and staff, they go out of their way for you. the little apartments had everything we needed and more, we loved the excellently equipped kitchen. a little out of town but a nice walk and close to the beaches.
Hostel Playa 506
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Located in Puerto Viejo, 9 miles from Cahuita, Hostel Playa 506 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and car rental is available.
- It’s on the beach, super chill vibes and the staff are very cool. Great food at the restaurant too! All in all, great stay.
- The hostel is clean, has a nice restaurant/bar area and is right on the beach! The ambiance is very calm and relaxed, the staff are really friendly and you can experience wildlife right in your backyard. I have seen a sloths, bats, spiders and lizards during my time here! I ended up extending my stay because I really enjoyed it here and I didn’t find Puerto Viejo town very interesting.
- Breakfast was really delicious! Everything is very open so you wanna spend all day outside and never spend an extra hour in the dorm room.
- The bed was really comfy. Common space is great and you sleep with the waves sound.
- Very comfortable, right at the beach and the dorms were very nice!
The Lion Fish Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Lion Fish Hostel is located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita and 1.5 miles from Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- The position and room space *it was almost empty, jut me a friend and another Guest.
- Great ambiance! and a very kind and helpful couple of owners who keep making improvements all the time!
- Decent little spot with a good location right in the middle of town, felt safe at night. Place was under construction when we stayed there so that kind of detracted from the overall vibe of the place.
- The staff was nice and the bedding and room was clean.
- Great vibes, kind people, nice scenerary, songs rooms
The Lazy Loft
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Providing free WiFi throughout the property, The Lazy Loft is located in Puerto Viejo. Each accommodation at the hostel has sea views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace and to a shared lounge. The accommodation is located above a restaurant and offers a shared kitchen as well as concierge service for guests.At the hostel the rooms are equipped with a balcony. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You can play table tennis at The Lazy Loft. Free coffee and tea are offered throughout the day.Cahuita is 8.1 miles from the accommodation, while Cocles is 1.4 miles from the property.
- Its Close to the beach and the bar has good food. Manager was helpful with complaints.
- Great location with nice view! Lazy Mon restaurant and bar underneath is loud but fun, every day live music. Rooms were clean, as were the shared facilities. Temperature in room is comfortable. Nice owner!
The place is amazing, right next to the beach, you just need to go downstairs and there you are having fun.
If you like live music, you will love this place, every dinner I had the music was playing, it was perfect.
In general the place is made for you to have a good time and I can say it totally was and I’m including the people that worked at the place, they were fun to talk to.
- The hostel is right on the beach and the view from the terrace/balcony is amazing
- Perfect location (at the beach, near bus station and all the services), nice kitchen
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Kalunai Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 8 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for fishing.
- I was originally meant to say 2 nights end up staying 7! Staff so nice, the kitchen is really good and the hammock area outside is amazing!! Would definitely come back
- Beautiful outdoor kitchen with many hammocks.Jordi the owner is very friendly and professional. Located just on front of the forest.
- The manager was super friendly, made you feel right at home
- The common area was a great place to meet people and enjoy a relaxing time in the hammocks. The owner was very accommodating and gave us great recommendations. Clean rooms. You can rent bikes from them as well which are a superb way of getting around the area. Would definitely recommend.
- Really friendly and helpful hosts. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
Cabinas Coconut Grove
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Coconut Grove offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cahuita is 8 miles from Cabinas Coconut Grove, and Cocles is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice owner who helped me print my eticket on her computer. Excellent breakfast with owner’s home made bread. Excellent bed. Friendly dog.
- This place is like being home. Heidi is like a mother, always worried for us. Everyday they changed our towels and clean the room. It was very nice to have dry towels everyday. The place is incredible, is very calm and familiar, with hammocks and couches outside where you can read. And the breakfast, amazing.
- The owner went beyond to make you feel welcome. One of the place where you feel you are being taken care off, aside from the great place she runs.
Very nice bread in the morning (even if jam seemed to be rationalized)
Good location to town and beaches
- The owner was sweet. It was located right in town so you can walk to many of the local establishments. The children enjoyed the hammocks in the lobby area.
Top Hostels In Sibube Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sibube Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sibube Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sibube Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!