10 Best Hostels To Stay In Seixo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Seixo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Seixo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seixo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seixo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Seixo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Seixo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Seixo Galicia:
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín
Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Pontevedra is 6 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín, and Sanxenxo is 6 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Brisa do mar
Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.Vigo is 12 miles from Hostal Brisa do mar, and Pontevedra is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Brisa do mar.
- Muy recomendable. Un excelente trato y además las habitaciones son cómodas, están limpias y tienen estupendas vistas.
- la localización, la amabilidad de la dueña, la limpieza, buena cama, buen desayuno, y buenas vistas. en medio de Portonovo y Sanxenxo, pienso volver
- El personal excelente, la limpieza y la ubicación
La playa en la perta
Los dueños y la señora que mantenia la habitacion perfectamente limpia
La atención de la chica de recepción fue estupenda. Nos tuvimos que mover de habitación el segundo día, pero no nos importó porque las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y muy guapas. La ubicación genial. En un paseo de 10 minutos estas en Portonovo y estas cruzando la calle de la playa.
Muy tranquilo por las noches y unas vistas impresionantes. Totalmente recomendable.
O Castelo do camiño
Pontevedra is 5 miles from O Castelo do camiño, and Sanxenxo is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 8 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- The most luxurious night on my Camino Portugués. So luxurious in fact that I decided to stay for another night and enjoy Pontevedra. The staff was super helpful in finding me a bed for the second night even though the hostel was fully booked.
- Clean and cosy hostel in the middle of the old town of Pontevedra. Light breakfast, coffee/tea and fruits included. Thanks to the nice owners!
Very friendly owner. My wife and I had a private room with comfortable beds. There is a coffee machine with plentiful bread (with a toaster), butter, jam and fruit for breakfast (at no additional charge).
Centrally located, unlike much of the other accommodation in Pontevedra.
- Perfect location on the camino. Excellent value for money. Like the privacy curtains
Location was great
Communal facilities were great
Room was lovely and light, even if no view
Had a washing machine and coffee machine and heating
O Recuncho do Peregrino
Located 3.1 miles from the city center, Or Recuncho do Peregrino offers rooms and a garden overlooking the sea. Other facilities include garage for bicycles, double and single rooms and dormitories.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom and the property also features a shared kitchen and a lounge and TV room. No food service is offered.Pontevedra is 9.3 miles from O Recuncho do Peregrino, while Vigo Airport is 11.2 miles from the property. Vigo is located 11.2 miles away and Porriño 12.4 miles away.Vilanova de Arousa is 24.9 miles away and Santiago de Compostela is 48.5 miles from O Recuncho do Peregrino.
- From the moment you arrive Michel makes you feel so welcome and at home. He is a treasure and helped me so much from laundry to cooking and warm send off
Such a warm welcome!
The little shop at reception with food and drinks which could be prepared in the shared kitchen
- Owner was extremely nice! You can purchase food as he has a little mini market with some basic stuff and use the kitchen to cook a meal as although the albergue is on the way for Camino pilgrims, it is far off from any restaurants/coffee shops. Great price, room is basic but comfortable. You can also get your laundry done here.
Miguel, the hospitalero, was exceptionally welcoming, kind and helpful. My wife and I had a very comfortable room, which was great value for money.
The albergue is 300 meters off the Camino Portugues: look out for the path through woodland, just before you get to the main road.
There are a couple of restaurants within 500 meters: Miguel kindly offered to pick us up after we had finished our meal in the pizzeria (which gives a free drink to people staying in the albergue), though we had no need to take him up on his kind offer.
- Albergue is very close to the Camino Portugués. We got a private room. It was very comfortable, bright and large with a view of the sea. Kitchen was big and well stocked and sitting area was nice. This is a great spot and we were very happy with our private room, especially given that we usually stay in hotels. Hospitaleiro was very kind. Would definitely return.
The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 7.5 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
- The common outer seating area and the beautiful gardens were a bonus. The location is excellent. Very clean and comfortable.
- Nagelneues Hostel am Ortseingang. Tolle, voll eingerichtete Küche, zwei große Badezimmer, Waschmaschine und Trockner und sehr nette, hilfsbereite Eigentümer.
- Geweldig nieuw hostel. Je kunt van alle faciliteiten gebruik maken en op weg naar Santiago de Compostela is het heerlijk als er een volle koelkast is waar je na gebruik kunt betalen voor wat je hebt genomen. Je was even kunnen doen en drogen is voor 2 EUR als Pelgrim erg fijn. De eigenaren waren erg behulpzaam en brachten ons naar de supermarkt en pikten ons zelfs op op het moment dat we hostel niet konden vinden. Erg goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding voor de mooie kamers/badkamer en alle faciliteiten.
- Очень уютный, чистый хостел с прекрасным светлым номером на четырех человек. Просторная веранда, комфортный холл, можно поиграть в настольные игры. Расположен по пути Camino Portugues. Завтрак готов с вечера, можно кушать с самого раннего утра. Персонал заботиться о комфорте гостей.
- Die Innenausstattung, insbesondere Küche und die Bäder sind ganz neu und sehr schön gemacht.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 10 miles from Albergue Villafranca, and Isla de la Toja is 12 miles away. Vigo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 9 miles from Jumboli, and Sanxenxo is 12 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
They cook a really nice diner,
Room was an off heated for one night,
But perfectly clean.
- Nice view. The accommodation was basic. There was a tub and a clothesline in the yard for washing our clothes.
- Staff did all they could to accomodate us while water system down. Eventually was fixed late in evening
- We stayed here as part of our Portuguese Camino. Very convenient location. As we didn’t speak Spanish we were very lucky they had a young student who was staying with the family while she was learning Spanish. She was excellent and extremely helpful. We ate the Pilgrim menu. The food was amazing, excellent value. Bedrooms are in a house 100m up the road. Very secure and clean. We ate in the cafe.
- Good Location on the Camino and very friendly People. Can recommend for one Night Stay and a rest in the GardenChairs. Very clean room.
- They cook a really nice diner,
O Refuxio de la Jerezana
Certain accommodations feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 9 miles from O Refuxio de la Jerezana, and Sanxenxo is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from O Refuxio de la Jerezana.
- Excellent place, but the locarion is not good. Too busy traffic road rift outside and too long to walk into nature or town. But once you are inside the property it is very good and actually peaceful in spitemofmthe traffic
- Great staff, clean facilities and a good breakfast!
- The hosts were very caring and called to check on me when I didnt arrive on timr.
The lady is very welcoming, makes you feel at home and tries to help you as she can.
The place is clean, comfy and has all you could look for from a hostel. A lot of space outside for laundry or chilling on the terrace
- very spacious, soft bed, super friendly and helpful staff, lovely patio outside to chill
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 11 miles from Casa Mariano, and Sanxenxo is 4.3 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 19 miles away.
- The staff is extra friendly. The cleaning is excellent.
- David y Maria opinan que es maravilloso el trato de Mariano y Conchi.Lo tienen todo cuidado, un desayuno excelente, muy buena limpieza. Os podré decir que nuestro desayuno duro de 2 a 3 horas dialogando con los anfitriones….Repetiremos en breve..Gracias por la amabilidad
- La amabilidad de los propietarios y empleada y que todo estaba muy limpio y cercano a todos los sitios. Muchas gracias a Rocío,Conchi ,Mariano y Rosa
- Tranquilidad, entorno, lugar muy acogedor, como en casa.
- Sencillamente genial. El personal super amable. Mariano nos explicó todos los sitios a donde ir, sus restaurantes, todo muy bien indicado. El alojamiento era muy tranquilo, y estaba todo muy limpio. El parking tiene tejabana, y se encuentra en el recinto. Puedes entrar a la casa a cualquier hora, ya que te dejan la llave de abajo, y la de tu habitación.
Top Hostels In Seixo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Seixo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Seixo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Seixo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!