10 Best Hostels To Stay In Scarborough Township Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Scarborough Township Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Scarborough Township Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scarborough Township Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scarborough Township Ontario. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Scarborough Township Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Scarborough Township Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Scarborough Township Ontario:
Scarborough East Budget Stay
Scarborough East Budget Stay is located in Toronto, 13 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 13 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Center for the Arts is 10 miles from Scarborough East Budget Stay, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Scarborough is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, entertainment and city trips.
No reviews yet.
Located in Toronto, 8 miles from Toronto Eaton Center, Kashaneh Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 8 miles from Kashaneh Hostel, and Toronto Center for the Arts is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Markham in the region of Ontario, 17 miles from Toronto, Markham Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mississauga is 27 miles from Markham Hostel, and Brampton is 25 miles away.
We stay two nights and in between escape to Niagara Falls.
very clean place.
- Room was nice and large with two double beds, everything was very clean & we had a great bathroom all to ourselves. Room was cleaned every day & beds made.
- the house is in a quiet and new residential area, room is comfortable, owner is very friendly.
- Very clean and quiet. A good sized room and a spacious private bathroom. Parking onsite. Comfortable bed. Everything seemed brand new.
- I like the room settings, clean, simple but comfortable and practical.
- We stay two nights and in between escape to Niagara Falls.
The Only Backpacker’s Inn
One of our best sellers in Toronto! The Only Backpacker’s Inn is within 350 feet of Donlands subway station, in the Danforth area. It features free Wi-Fi access, shared BBQ facilities and an on-site cafe-bar/restaurant.All the dormitories come with air conditioning and lockers, and have access to shared bathroom facilities. Towels are provided with a charge, and linens are free.A breakfast consisting of waffles and fruit is served each morning. The on-site bar serves a wide variety of local craft beers. Various restaurants surround the hostel.At The Only Backpacker’s Inn there is a shared lounge and communal kitchen area.The area of Greektown, filled with restaurants and shops, is located within a a 15-minute walk of the property. The hostel is 4 miles from Union Station and Toronto Coach Terminal. The beaches area is a a 10-minute drive away.
- Great staff & service, very friendly people. Everything you need is there. A very nice place to stay!
- Location was great! There was a metro station right next to the hostel and breakfast was included but it was for a very short span of time. Staff was nice.
- The staff were excellent, The rooms were clean, and the location was wonderful! Everyone down to the guests were polite, respectful and willing to help in anyway possible.
Thanks to the supportive staff for providing a clean environment, a friendly atmosphere, and fabulous breakfast nutrition.
The location is around the corner from the subway, making it the most convenient hostel travel-wise. Thanks!
- Located right next to a metro station (though that also means making metro costs), decent kitchen, quite spacious room
Höstel Toronto is located in the Cabbagetown neighborhood in Toronto, 0.9 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 1.2 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.5 miles from Höstel Toronto, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from Höstel Toronto.
- When I came in first time, the staff were amazing. I had chatting with two staff, they were fun.
- Only 10min walk to the city center. Friendly stuff and clean.
- The Quietness, Cleanliness, Location, Relative ease of Entry-(even@ 4:00 A.M!) Able to leave my luggage@front desk for ca 12 hrs after checkout. Ease of booking&departure- no damage deposit. No lengthy lectures on HOSTEL etiquette.
- Great location and very helpful friendly staff. Cosy and warm room with great shower
- Stephie the staff member, was so incredibly lovely and generous. Always willing to talk to you and help you on your journey. She was simply amazing! The cleaner was also lovely and kept the place very clean and sanitary.
Locarno Hostel is located in Toronto, 0.9 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 1.2 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.4 miles from Locarno Hostel, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The room itself was great, we had a very comfortable bed and it was all very clean.
- I like the person who welcome us, she was great and very polite.
- Very good location, near City (about 2.5km by walk), 50m to car bus station No. 505 (tramway) on Dundas Str. to Bloor Station (train to airport). Peace and quiet. Very good WI FI.
- Comfortable bed and sofa bed. Quite small bedroom but it’s worth. Friendly people, clean sharing bathroom and kitchen. Near bus stop, opposite to some restaurant, it’s good, convenient!
- Cindy came and found us at the bus stop which was really helpful, check-in was quick. The bed didn’t have a lot of perks but it was comfortable and the noise level was not bad.
Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel
Located within downtown Toronto, this student co-op lends rooms out to the public throughout the summer. The hotel is an 8 minutes’ walk from the Dundas TTC subway station.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel offers private rooms with shared washrooms and a kitchen area. Rooms include linens, a small towel and a bar of soap. Daily housekeeping is also available. The property also has 24/7 security and front desk staff.A continental breakfast including cereal, yogurt and more is served every morning. Breakfast items can also be purchased separately and vending machines are available throughout the residence. The kitchen area includes a stove and a refrigerator.Roof decks are located on the 4th, 5th and 22nd floors and offer views of the city and garden. Lounge areas include the ground floor Cafe and 22nd floor Hanke lounge.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel is walking distance from many downtown Toronto attractions: Allan Gardens is 4 minutes’ walk, The Eaton Centre is 8 minutes’ walk and Union station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Location, location, location. So easy to get to everything you need to get to. And the price is just right for discount shoppers. No bugs. Decent shower. Never felt unsafe (as a single female traveller that is a major plus!).
- Nothing. Object is designed to students, thus really basic infrastructure is existed.
- awesome I wish it was available year round. I travel there every six weeks to go to the hospital as I am on the lung transplant list and they are very accomadating.
- Breakfast was fresh and satisfying. Yummy croissants
- Very dirty room with dirtier bed sheets! In a triple room only one bed was real and the others were folding cots and very uncomfortable.
HI Toronto Hostel
One of our best sellers in Toronto! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. HI Toronto Hostel is located in Toronto, just 1,950 feet from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.6 miles from HI Toronto Hostel, and Princess of Wales Theater is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The location of the hostel is perfect, very close to the station and also to the Old Town. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Unfortunately we couldn’t have the offered breakfast, which apparently is very nice, as we left very early in the morning. Common spaces are tastefully designed and well kept.
- Free Number code lockers above all beds were excellent. Exceptional location within walking distance of the down town and local attractions
Excellent common areas.
- Nice kitchen for those that needed the facility – but it was not advertised. The dorm was quiet, which I appreciated. Is there a place to store suitcases when empty?
- After been in Brussels the night before, this hostel blew me away! The look, the feel and the staff was amazing! They helped me with any problems and I got to meet some awesome people in my short stay!
Ryerson University-Pitman Hall Residence
Ryerson University-Pitman Hall Residence is located in the Downtown Toronto neighborhood in Toronto, 0.4 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 0.7 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.1 miles from Ryerson University, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- laundry room on each floor of the residence, helpful reception staff, fantastic location right in the heart of Downtown, super affordable! University campus also great!
- Decent location, plenty of bars and restaurants around, close to the subway
- Great location and easy to access other venues from this location.
- Very conveniently located, clean rooms and very friendly staff.
- Close to two subway stops (several blocks away), close to central shopping area, restaurants. good price. University atmosphere, quiet.
Saint Lawrence Residences and Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Saint Lawrence Residences and Suites offers accommodations in Toronto, just 0.4 miles from Toronto Eaton Center.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is ticket service at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.7 miles from Saint Lawrence Residences, and Princess of Wales Theater is 0.9 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Bed was very comfy. Good wifi connection. Good location.
- they took all my money out of my account the day after i left. 🙁
- From tripping over wires or mold or untrained staff that tried to over charge me. Or to the manager that regardless of how he got his money I was not going to let this place steal from me.
- The person I booked the reservation for did not get the reservation used and the money just gone that easy? That’s unfair at least an amount should be returned it’s not going to be a way forward and a seasoned hospitality culture I might not recommend it to friend’s. Thanks that’s what I don’t appreciate .
- Felt very safe especially with all the locked doors and the key pad. Room was very clean and cute. Awesome amenities in the common spaces. Would definitely stay again
Top Hostels In Scarborough Township Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Scarborough Township Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Scarborough Township Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Scarborough Township Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!