10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sarrueta Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Sarrueta Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sarrueta Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sarrueta Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sarrueta Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sarrueta Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sarrueta Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sarrueta Basque Country:
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. Guests have access to a terrace with mountain views.The hostel has a small football pitch, and there is also a terrace with picnic tables and park views. Free on-site parking and a storage room are also available.Each of the bright dormitories has heating and a bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can drive to central San Sebastián in 15 minutes from Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea. Here you can find the Kursaal Convention Centre, a range of great restaurants and the famous beaches of La Concha and Zurriola.
perfect view from the room，big balcony. big hiking area around the hotel. big super market 1.4km away
- The view was spectacular from the room, nice room and good facilities
- cleanless, lockers inside the room, beds dimension, the balcony and the view
Nice big bedrooms. Shower a little tight but plenty of hot water. Nice big balcony to the room. Very green all around. Bus into San Sebastián under 10 mins walk. Big commercial centre 10 mins walk with big supermarket.
Bicycle rental on site
- Views amazing. Most staff so friendly and helpful. Welcoming.
- perfect view from the room，big balcony. big hiking area around the hotel. big super market 1.4km away
Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Monte Igueldo is 2.2 miles from Balea Hostel, and Aquarium San Sebastian is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Balea Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Concha Promenade is 0.9 miles from Koba Hostel, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Koba Hostel.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and ambiance.
- Comfy beds, clean bathrooms, personal plugs and lights by beds. Good brekky and fairly central location. No complaints 🙂
- Located short walk from the beach with great waves and surf stores. Kitchen available. ATMs, supermarket, grocery stores, butchers and bakeries on the block. Numerous great pinxtos places, lunch joints and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Old city and bus station 15 minutes by foot.
- Great breakfast! Close to the bus station. I loved the colorful interior – super cosy, also good Basque beer to try (provided at the reception) Comfy and clean beds 🙂
- I stayed in a female dorm for 6 people and the room was quite okay. You had a place to lock your stuffs, however if you carry a super big luggage might not fit – but for me was okay. The bunks were also okay. Toillet was super new as well. The facilities of the hostel were also pretty nice: a terrace, a chill area where you could sit and play guitar, listen some music or read for example. Breakfast is pretty good as well and you also have the kitchen if you want to cook be yourself. If I am coming back, I will stay here for sure! The hostel is super near to the best and the staff is super friendly! Muchas gracias y un saludo 🙂
- perfect hostel just 10 min walk from the bus station.everything is walkable in san sebastian.near the beach,near lidl supermarket and anything you may need just around you.very clean,safe and fantastic breakfast.great wi fi at common room,not too fast at upstairs rooms.helpful staff.just 10min walk from town center.great choice for san sebastian.
A Room In The City
A Room In The City offers both shared and private rooms, all with city views. Rooms have either single beds or bunk beds, and there is a sink in each one.The hostel has a fully equipped dining area with a microwave, toaster, kettle and kitchenware. There is also a social lounge with computers, board games and magazines, where you can meet other guests. A breakfast service is not offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and luggage storage is available.A Room In The City has access through 2 different streets.Victoria Eugenia Theatre is 2,300 feet from the property and the nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 miles from A Room In The City.
- Room and other space are amazing. It is not only modern but also pretty and clean. The staffs are friendly and facilities are available.
- I have stayed here before when I travelled with my boyfriend and we stayed in a private room and loved it. I travelled this time with 5 friends and again it was amazing. The rooftop is amazing, it is perfect location beside the beach and old town. Staff are super helpful and friendly and even the dorm beds are great, each with own curtain and lock box and plug and lamp
- Beds were very comfy and I loved the curtains for each bed – every hostel should have this! Bathrooms were also super clean.
- The key system comes with a wristband is very convenient and innovative. The bathroom is clean and convenient.
- Friendly staff and possibility to store your luggage. Great location.
Albergue Ulia Youth Hostel
All rooms come with a private bathroom, and the studios also include an equipped kitchenette. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You will find a selection of dining options and shops within 1,650 feet of the property. Guests can go hiking and cycling in the surrounding area.San Sebastián Airport is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Superb location overlooking San Sebastian, very friendly and helpful staff and given where it is excellent value for money. Pet friendly and being in a park great for walking the dog. Will stay again. Yes you have to make up your own bed and take it down in the morning but it is a youth hostel and the room I had could sleep 4 and there was lots of space. Very good value food and breakfast. Dog loved the place 🙂 and very quiet at night so slept well
- We had a good sized room with own bathroom. Lovely location on top of hill with view of San Sebastian and near small forest. Good facilities and staff.
- Amazing location on the top of one of the three hills in San Sebastian.
- This place had an amazing view over San Sebastián! We loved the heated floors, thought they were great! We had a car which made it easy to get into town otherwise there was a shuttle bus which was €1.70 each way that you can book with reception but you must give 30 minutes notice.
- Very pleasant staff – provided us with detailed driving instructions and door lock code since we came late night. Beautiful sight. Warm floors are great in December.
All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Concha Promenade is one mile from Surfing Etxea, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and ambiance.
- Lofty space with super high ceilings and they utilize that for the bunk beds, which makes having a lower bunk great. There are a lot of outlets right by the beds and two bathrooms with three showers. The owners are super friendly and relaxed, they’ll also know you by name. They give really good restaurant and bar recommendations, so listen closely when they walk you through the map of the town!
- Good that you were allowed to bring your surfboard and actually be a surfer (walk in and out in your wetsuit ) the place was cleaned everyday so that was great. When I was there everyone (travelers) were super awesome and I made so many friends ! The hostel is built in a good way, everyone is kinda in the same place unless you are in your bed so there is no way to escape being social 😉 (unless you are boring and just go outside alone)! 😉 location was great!! Especially if you surf 😉 you are not allowed to drink alcohol in the hostel which at first was a bit sad but there is a bar that belongs to the hostel just downstairs. it is kinda good that you can’t drink inside the hostel becauSe it would just be too loud and you would miss the morning waves due to lack of sleep, ;).
- The vibe of the guest was pretty good, comfortable beds, everything clean & so on…had a very good time!
- Great location, super close to the surf beach, short walk to the old town. Super friendly people and San Seb is great!!! Defiantly recommend staying here.
- Great vibe in this place, lots of surfers and super close to the beach.
Each dormitory room is equipped with single beds or bunk beds. There is access to shared bathrooms with a shower.Guests can relax on the property’s roof terrace. Reception offers a safe and tourist information, and is open 24 hours a day.San Sebastian Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property, while Zurriola Beach is within a 10-minute walk.
- Kati is a very lovely lady! The location is really amazing, on the best spot to eat out and go to bars!
- The central location and the terrace are the only things good I can say about this place
- Perfect location, Kati was lovely and helpful, would highly recommend staying here!
- The terrace was amazing, location is in the very city centre and you can get everywhere on foot easily. You can get to the place eitself by an elevator and the building is quite interesting too. There are plenty of restaurants around.
- The “hostel” is situated in the old part of town.
Downtown River Hostel
At Downtown River Hostel you will find a shared kitchen, shared lounge, tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and canoeing.San Sebatian Old Town, with numerous tapas bars, is an 8-minute walk from the property. San Sebastian Train Station and bus station are 1-minute walk away.
- The hostel is located ~10 min walking from two beaches and 1 min from the river and old town.
- The staff (Jeremías) was super friendly and informative. Giving us lot of local tips on where to eat or what to see.
- Really liked paella & sangria evening, individual bed lights and location
- As it was a cheap hostel I didn’t expect too much but it really surprised me. The staff was great and the rooms where OK. The kitchen is big and there you have everything you need. There’re many bathrooms for the people they can host so I think is the best option in San Sebastian.
- Feel like home staying here 😀 the worker are nice and friendly. The hostel are really in the center of the city , make us easy to stroll around the city
Pensión San Fermín
All air-conditioned rooms at Pensión San Fermín feature parquet flooring and some of them have a small balcony overlooking the street. Each includes a private bathroom with a shower.Guests will find plenty of tapas bars and restaurants near the guest house. The city’s main sights are within walking distance, including the Good Shepherd Cathedral, 10 minutes away.San Sebastián Airport can be reached in about 20 minutes by bus and Bilbao International Airport is 62.1 miles away. The Railway Station is about 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The location was really good and despite the fact that we booked an 8-mixed dorm, we were given a dorm for 4 people and we were the only two people in the dorm. The staff also is very friendly and helpful.
- The location was great because it was so near to the beaches, all the restaurants, and shops.
- Esta en una ubicación ideal! Las chicas de la recepción muy majas.
- La proximité des bars tapas,de la baie,rien a dire pour le concept, je peux meme le conseiller mais ca reste quand même 75 € la nuit pour un couple dans des lits superposées c un peu cher mais on paye la proximité c sur. nous avons passé un séjour entre amis génial à refaire Sans hésiter
- Wygodne łóżko, dobrze wyposażona kuchnia, winda i dobra lokalizacja.
At Koisi Hostel you can find both private and dormitory rooms. All dormitory rooms come with capsule bunk beds and nightlight. Some rooms come with private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You can enjoy the communal lounge, and the glass roof top terrace where the bar and restaurant are placed. The restaurant offers traditional pintxos, and a wide range of homemade meals, including several vegetarian options.Other facilities include touristic activities organisation, a 24-hour front desk at the property where touristic advice is provided. Padlocks are available for sale at the reception.El Antiguo district offers shops and bars within a short walking distance. This area is popular for surfing, cultural activities and its gastronomy.La Concha beach is 0.6 miles away from Koisi Hostel, while El Peine del Viento is 0.9 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 11.2 miles from the property.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and walking.
- The staff are super friendly and always ready to help give recommentions, directions and anything you need to make your stay more enjoyable. We stayed in a private room and it felt like we’re in a hotel as it was so quiet and did not feel like we were in a hostel (was expecting parties, loud people etc)
To be close to the centre of San Sebastian at such a good price was ideal. The staff were friendly and helpful and were happy to chat to us in English.
The welcome drink was an added bonus and the parking worked out fine. Nice to have an option for breakfast on the property as well.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff very helpful and friendly
- Amazing friendly staff and modern, clean feel to the place
- Friendly staff, nice decoration, clean facilities.
Top Hostels In Sarrueta Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sarrueta Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sarrueta Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sarrueta Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!