10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sardiñeiro De Abajo Galicia:
Albergue La Espiral
Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue La Espiral.
- Great place to stay in finisterre. I stayed only one night but you can easily stay longer. Staff is super friendly and the breakfast is great! They also do events sometimes.
- The staff was very very friendly, available to answer many questions about the area. They even organized a breakfast in the morning so that we could meet. I stayed in a double room by myself and was very pleased with the room setup, large beg, large windows with great view. I will be back!
The staff were phenomenal. Simone and Fatima were friendly and enthusiastic. They made breakfast for us every morning and frequently invited us to join them for dinner as well. They are wonderful chefs!
We stayed in a 9-bed bedroom. It was comfortable and clean.
- Comfortable bunks, shared but private bathroom with good shower, hospitalero (Simone) was delightful. Nice donativo breakfast.
- The guys running the place are super friendly and welcome you almost as a friend. The kitchen is nicely stocked and there’s a small, donation based breakfast. Still in the city but on the side closer to the lighthouse so it only takes 30-40 minutes to walk there.
Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Ribeira is 28 miles from O Encontro, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
- Convenient. Clean. Good clothes drying lines. The people were really good.
- Very kind owners, eager to help with virtually anything. We could even leave our luggage for a party of the second day, free of charge. Astonishing atmosphere!
- The localization is very good, in the center of the city, with a lot of restaurants and other things around.
Mar de fora
Certain rooms have views of the mountain or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Mar de fora, and Noya is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Mar de fora.
- Great location and value for money! Much nicer than expected!
- Nice and clean Auberge with a little garden. Very close to the town center and a very lovely auberge father with a big heart ( not much English skills but very good in sign language 😉 ) . There is also a breakfast buffet with toast jam butter tea and coffe and make sure to give a little donation cause he doesn’t ask for money.
- The price, facilities, cleanliness. Basic but perfectly sufficient
- The owner and other staff folks went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of — it felt like staying with family 🙂
- Breakfast before the time coz I WAS łatę to airportw thank you!
A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are provided. Certain accommodations feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Pilar is an absolute rockstar. She made us feel home since minute 1, made our stay extra comfortable and even drove us to a stunning waterfall nearby! That was the highlight of our day. The hostel is super clean , we stayed in the private room, very very quiet with great furniture and spotless bathroom. I’d suggest it to couples especially or for anyone looking for a nice quiet room.
- Great place. Super clean. Very comfortable beds just a little squeaky. Great location on very quite street.
- Comfy bed. Great kitchen. Great shower. Fresh sheets and towel. Very welcoming staff. Close to supermarkets.
- The woman who greeted us was so amazing – we had been walking in the rain and fog for hours and she welcomd us with hot tea! Then showed us to our wonderful dorm beds / room with cozy duvet blankets and awesome little sitting area and the best shower of our entire trip for sure!
- Very clean, modern room and great showers. Right on the Camino. Lovely staff.
There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff was Wonderful… so kind and accomodating. Place was supwr clean with lots of hot water for long showers. Well equipt kitchen available to cook home made meals. Lots of refreshments available for guests with a donation. Super Pensione!!!!@
- This was the ideal place to stay in Muxia. The staff was exceedingly helpful. They made us feel so welcome. Everything seemed brand new. Their English was good. The place was very clean. We loved the bunks with privacy curtains and lights and outlets. They had a great community area, with cheap cold beer, wine, and coffee. Excellent location. Lockers for our backpacks. Window facing the ocean. It was ideal.
- The kitchen was very well equipped and the receptionist was helpful. The place had a simple, homelike feel.
- It is right on the coast, beautiful view through the window, bed was really comfortable with big warm blanket so was really good rest.
- Location was unbelievably wonderful. The family who runs Muxia Mare is thoughtful, helpful and add even more delight to a fabulous spot.
Hostal Stella Del Mare
Some rooms at the Stella del Mare have a balcony and all rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The Stella’s restaurant specialises in pizzas and also serves traditional, Galician dishes. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and make use of the bar and terrace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.The Stella del Mare is a 10-minute walk from Camariñas Port and town centre. There are several walking routes in the area and the coastal towns of Arou and Camelle are approximately 9.3 miles away.
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
- Very clean and comfortable. The family were friendly and helpful, and on a very busy evening, provided good food and service. Could see the pizzas being made by hand next to the bar.
- The family run hostal provided exceptional service in terms of welcome and helpfulness. I would stay there if i visited camarinas again and recommend it to friends.
Each modern dorm at El Albergue Arasolis has simple décor, lockers, a desk, sofa and access to a shared bathroom. A laundry service is available for an additional cost.Fisterra’s marina and town hall are within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found along the seafront. The long, white sandy beach at Escaselas is a 5-minute drive from Fisterra.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. There were 3 coed showers and 2 toilets. Kitchen was equipped with things to cook with and dishes, cups etc. beds and pillows were wrapped with blue plastic for bed bugs. Location was great. Walk to bus station, shore, faro etc
- The bed was definitely comfortable. The staff was very helpful and I liked the location.
- The atmosphere was great. We are Pilgrims on the Camino. We loved it that much we are going back for another 2 nights as we walk back!!
- There is a pantry available to buy food, great for a midnight snack when the yoen has closed! Full oven and kitchen so good. 2 dorms with about 7 bunk beds in each. Bathrooms are good.
- My wife asked me to buy her some flower seeds in Spain. I could find none. I asked the guy who runs this hostel, where I could buy some. He just said “Come on! Follow me! and led me straight to a shop where I bought six packets of a variety of seeds. Where else would you get someone as helpfull as this guy?
A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Great place with a perfect and big kitchen! Beds are comfortable and staff is really friendly. The Terrasse on the rooftop is nice, some chairs would make it perfect. Showers and toilets are nice, everything is very modern. Would stay again!
- Everything. From the check in to the check out, everything was great. Arrie our host was superb and she did everything possible to make our stay something special (including sorting out our luggage transfer at the last minute).
There’s not much to say!
It’s like being home!
Thank you for this beautiful place and the luxury after a long Camino!
- One of the best place I slept on my Camino. Very clean, and you feel like home.The owner is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed. It’s at 1 minute walk from the bus station, there is a supermarket nearby and the hostel has a very well-equipped kitchen.
- One of the best I have stayed so far on tbe camino de santiago
Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila
Certain accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- clean and comfortable , very helpfull and friendlly staff
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Freshly baked bread for breakfast was a real treat!
- Most comfortable bed I’ve slept on in all of Spain! Hostel owner is the nicest and most helpful as well. And the location is fantastic. I love this place!
- Our hostess was exceptionally welcoming. She made fresh bread daily for breakfast, and came from behind the desk to give a goodbye hug. Washrooms were clean, and sheets and towels were provided.
- Ho occupato la suite matrimoniale ad uso singola all’ultimo piano dell’edificio, una camera mansardata ampia e luminosissima, provvista di tutto il necessario (compresi il frigorifero – non frigobar – e il set per tè e caffè), con bella terrazza panoramica. Molto comodo il letto, molto ampia la doccia. Il lungoporto e il centro del paese di Finisterre, dove si concentrano ristoranti e trattorie, sono a poche centinaia di metri. Ottima la conduzione della struttura, gestita da un gruppo di donne tanto simpatiche quanto efficienti.
Hostel Oceanus Finisterre
Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Ribeira is 28 miles from Hostel Oceanus Finisterre, while Noya is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42.9 miles from the property.
- Will definitely stay again if back to Finisterre. Stayed for the second time already and everything was perfect. Diego is top class host so is all the facilities.Super clean and comfortable. Bonus – beautiful view of the ocean.
Very clean and modern dormitory.
Kitchen well equipped
- Modern, clean and spacious hostel. I got very comfortable bed and locker. Lot of light because of big windows. Kitchen
- Superb staff; nice to have privacy curtains and my own pod. Good wifi; super clean.
- Great hostal with great location between harbour and the beach. Enjoyed my stay a lot. Good beds with bed side lamps and plugs. Real cooton sheets. Hot clean showers. Free towel. Be aware you need to leave the hostal between 10 am and 1 PM. Breakfast outside at cafes. Diego made me feel very welcome and it was ok to check it after 9 PM when evening bus from Santiago arrived. Great service. Fresh free fruits like apples and grapes
Top Hostels In Sardiñeiro De Abajo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sardiñeiro de Abajo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!