10 Best Hostels To Stay In São Fidélis Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
São Fidélis Bahia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in São Fidélis Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in São Fidélis Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in São Fidélis Bahia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in São Fidélis Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in São Fidélis Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In São Fidélis Bahia:
Albergue da Gamboa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Albergue da Gamboa offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ilha de Boipeba is 15 miles from Albergue da Gamboa, and Guaibim is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 52 miles from Albergue da Gamboa.
- Gamboa was better than Morro de Sao Paulo for the beaches. You can get to MSP in 30 minutes walking or by boat which is quite expensive when you have to pay to get off the boat as a foreigner. I would say that Gamboa is better than MSP for those that go for the beach and want to chill. MSP is better for those that want to party, and it would be a long walk home if the boats aren’t working due to weather which happened to us.
- Os pés de manga espalhados pelo enorme terreiro tornam o clima do local bem fresco, agradavel e natural
No hay café.
El bar que funciona fuera es manejado por otras personas. Ellos le dan calidad al lugar, pues lo demás fue pésimo.
- El paisaje…habían muchos arboles y también la cercanía con la playa
- Lugar muy tranquilo, amplio y de buena ubicación y precio
Farofa Loca Boutique Hostel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Farofa Loca Hostel is set in Morro de São Paulo. First Beach is 2,950 feet from Farofa Loca Hostel. The property features pool views and a terrace.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and air conditioning while some units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast with a variety of fruits is available every morning at the property. A shared lounge features Netflix access, cards games and PlayStation 4 for guests to enjoy.
- Staff were excellent. Really went out of their way to make sure you had an enjoyable stay. The hostel building and layout itself is awesome..and so is Farofa the dog.
- From the moment i arrived i felt more welcomed then any other hostel i’ve stayed at in the past few months. Great vibes, amazing pool, fab breakfast, aircon rooms, cute doggy, netflix! Thanks to the incredible owners this place has it all!
- The owners are very nice people, helpful and they really take care of the place. Its a bit outside the center in the middle of nature so you hear the animals while you are chilling at the pool. Sometimes in the morning you can see monkeys in the palm trees as well. Farofa (the dog) is a little cuteness. Breakfast varies from day to day and is always delicious with freshly made juices, pancakes or sandwiches. The Pool is well maintained and clean, lots of possibilities to hang clothes for drying, inside and outside options to hang out. I had 3 nights booked, I stayed 6 and would have stayed more if I hadnt had my flight booked.
- The owners really make this place special. They organise fun activities for the guests and give the hostel a really sociable vibe. The hostel is pristine. It’s very good value for money.
- The owners were really lovely and helpful, the rooms and facilities were nice and everything you need is there, the pool was a lifesaver in the daytime heat and in the night everyone would have a few beers and go out together so it’s a good place to meet other travellers. The owners also organized a boat trip so 12 of us went together to some other islands and a floating bar which was really cool. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would recomend this hostel. The only thing is that on booking.com it seems like it’s alot closer to the beach than it is, you have to walk for about 15 mins through a little forest and the town which I actually really enjoyed, so it’s a nice walk but further away from everything than I expected.
Hostel Rosa dos Ventos
Located in Morro de São Paulo, 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba, Hostel Rosa dos Ventos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from Hostel Rosa dos Ventos, and Valença is 10 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 51 miles away.
- Comfy bed and best pillow ever. Friendliest and most helpful staff on the island.
- Café da manhã bom, estadia tranquila, localização ótima. Perto de restaurantes e mercadinhos, pertinho do centro.
- Café foi bom, mas o atendimento da equipe foi excelente.
- o café da manha era ótimo, o atendimento bem agradável. E a localização bem no centro
- Localização perfeita para quem quer estar próximo ao acesso para as praias, passeios e vida noturna. Bom atendimento por parte de toda a equipe de funcionários.
Papagaio Hostel & Pousada
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Papagaio Hostel & Pousada offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo, just 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from Papagaio Hostel & Pousada, and Valença is 10 miles away. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Well – what do you expect for £12 a night -probably not somewhere as good as here. I was pleasantly surprised by it. The guy who welcomed us to the place spoke great English and was very friendly and helpful! The rooms are certainly nice enough and had a private bathroom that was well kept. Lockers available in the rooms, each bed had its own light and plug socket and was certainly comfortable enough for a couple of nights.
The pool area is a bit small but a nice feature!
- The owners are very sympathetic and available. Good location, quiet and calm zone to sleep. Excellent breakfast in despite of didn’t have cheese and jam(no problem for me). In the room (shared room) there are a TV and mini refrigerator. Available hot water in the shower. The air conditioner is available for using all the time.
- Breakfast was good. They cleaned our room if we left the key at the front desk
The breakfast was good, very nice selection. The location was good, not too far from the beaches or the ferry so you didn’t have to traipse around searching for it with your bags. Rooftop pool was really cool and nice area. I was there during low season and the bar wasn’t open, but I assume it’s beautiful and fun up there when open.
Owner of hostel was super nice and wanted to help us with anything he could.
- Atendimento ótimo. Piscina agradável. Luz, tomada e nichos pra celular/óculos/etc em cada cama, perfeito! Potência do ar-condicionado ótima (apesar de um pouco ruidoso). Café da manhã com frios, ovos mexidos, torta e bolos. Limpeza diária super bem feita. Permitiram check-out tardio.
- Well – what do you expect for £12 a night -probably not somewhere as good as here. I was pleasantly surprised by it. The guy who welcomed us to the place spoke great English and was very friendly and helpful! The rooms are certainly nice enough and had a private bathroom that was well kept. Lockers available in the rooms, each bed had its own light and plug socket and was certainly comfortable enough for a couple of nights.
La Casita Guesthouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. La Casita Guesthouse offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from La Casita Guesthouse.
- Good location close to the dock. Staff are awesome and super helpful
- La Casita is a small hostel without a lot of “living” space but you can just hang out on the “best staircase in town” watching people walking by. The staff is super friendly & helpful and makes you feel at home. So it’s hard to leave the island again.
- The people working there are amazing. They where super friendly and we became friends immediately. If you have a problem or just some questions, they are really concerned to help you out. There where just very good vibes, felt like home and I would recommend this hostel especially to those who are travelling alone!
- Um ambiente agradável,pessoal simpático e amigável bem localizado ,Tudo muito simples mas aconchegante
Muy bien ubicado, cerca de restaurantes, negocios ydel centro. Excelente disposición del personal, en especial Nicolas y Mariano siempre dispuestos a ayudar y darte un consejo de que hacer o donde ir, el ambiente que se genera dentro de la casita es como de casa.
Excelente lugar, si nuevo a Morro sin duda me quedo nuevamente con ustedes.
Hostel O Dante
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 300 feet from Primeira Praia beach, this guest house features free Wi-Fi in all areas. Morro de São Paulo´s Main Square is 150 feet away.Rooms at O Dante provide a bathroom with a hot shower.O Dante is located right in Morro de São Paulo village centre. Salvador city and its bus station are situated 49.7 miles from O Dante.
- Very good location , not too easy to find, but the super nice owner is very helpful if it’s about picking you up (or about anything else) . If you are a traveler , not a tourist it’s an interesting place to say to see a bit beyond .
- A hospitalidade foi boa, a localização é ótima, próxima às praias e restaurantes e não muito longe do porto, o que facilita e muito para carregar as bagagens.
- As pessoas do hostel muito simpáticas, foi nossa primeira experiência em Hostel e nos sentimos super confortáveis, bem em a vontades. Logo em seguida fui para um outro Hostel, muito maior com mais infraestrutura e que não nos sentimos tão a vontade e seguros como o O Dante
- Muy agradable, y los dueños son muy buena onda, si vuelvo a Morro, me hospedo nuevamente aqui
- A cordialidade no atendimento e a localização impressionaram.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quilombo Hostel offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo, just 2,100 feet from Second Beach.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hi Hostel & Pousada do Reggae
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hi Hostel & Pousada do Reggae offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ilha de Boipeba is 16 miles from Pousada Escorregue no, and Guaibim is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from Hi Hostel & Pousada do Reggae.
- Very helpful and nice staff, relaxed atmosphere, good breakfast
- Nice welcoming staff, good shower, fair wifi and a good chil vibe
Friendly, relaxed staff.
Clean, comfortable rooms. And the bar fridges in the rooms are great!
- Nice clean room and bathroom. Had the room with hammock out front which was great, fridge in room very handy. Nice pet cat.
Very nice posada and staff.
Delicious breakfast and good location!
The Hostel Morro
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hostel Morro is located in Morro de São Paulo, just 17 miles from Ilha de Boipeba.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from The Hostel Morro, and Valença is 10 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 50 miles away.
- Great hostel with amazing staff, the staff will help you with anything you need and gives great advice about morro. Amazing hostel
Clean and always organized.
staff is friendlg and helpful
hostel is right in the main plaza, vefy convenient.
- Excelente localização próximo a entrada principal da ilha, ar condicionado funciona muito bem e o café da manhã atendeu as expectativas.
- Os lençóis e toalhas estavam limpos, a cama é confortável e o ar condicionado gela o suficiente, apesar do barulho que faz. A localização é ótima pra quem quer estar perto do agito e dos mercados, lojas e restaurantes.
- A cama era confortável, quarto limpo,bom atendimento. Ótima localização!
Bed & Breakfast Morro de São Paulo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Ideally located in Morro de São Paulo city centre, just 650 feet from Porto de Cima Beach and 2,650 feet from Primeira Praia Beach, this guesthouse offers free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms, except the Economy Triple Room, at Bed & Breakfast Morro de São Paulo come with air conditioning, a fan and a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Fonte Grande fountain is just 50 feet away, while Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport, in Salvador city, is 66.5 miles from Bed & Breakfast Morro de São Paulo.
- Very friendly owner and staff. I was made to feel extra welcome and allowed to check in early, which was helpful. There was a nice common area to lounge with a good WiFi connection. The building is located in a quiet part of town but near to all the facilities. Upon leaving, I was able to take a refreshing shower after checking out. This was much appreciated.
- Amazing and very caring host!! Initially we booked two nights, but ended up staying a week at the guesthouse. The owner Paulo did everything he could to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Nice Staff, clean rooms and good value. I’d recommend to anyone visiting Morro do Sao Paulo👍
- The location is quite good and really close to the station where the ferrys depart; the rooms are alright and the bathroom is for a hostel really clean.
gostei da localização…bem pertinho do centrinho de morro… numa vielinha que saia da rua da fonte, bem próximo ao cais de desembarque.
O hostel é simples,e atende as expectativas de um lugar para dormir e tomar um café da manha ( simples mais ok!)afinal é um bed and breakfast .
O ar condicionado do quarto é excelente
O dono do hostel é gente boa, nos passou informações e dicas de onde comer, o que precisar ele está a disposição
Top Hostels In São Fidélis Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in São Fidélis Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in São Fidélis Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in São Fidélis Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!