10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santidad Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santidad Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santidad Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santidad Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santidad Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santidad Gran Canaria:
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel boasts a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 miles away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37.3 miles from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
Avocado Surf Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Avocado Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel.
- Amazing! The accommodation, the facilities, surf spot near the hostel. Even the place to store your board or hang a wetsuit to dry! Lovely terrace on the roof. Staff is extremely helpful and nice. Highly highly recommended.
- Beds are incredible! I value that mattresses a lot, that’s the most important thing for me in a trip, I slept like a lion! Also the staff is the most friendly ever, they do barbecues every weekend and there are live concert in front of the hostel every saturday! Just PERFECT!
- It’s a very good place to be in Las Palmas. Alejandro is always striving to make the place feel like home to his guests. I totally recommend it.
- Everything. First of all, the location is exactly where you want to be for surfing. The hostel itself is great too – nice and clean and modern. Beds are super comfy. There’s a huge sumny roof terrace with a BBQ that guests are free to use, and there’s a large indoor common area too. But above all this, it’s got a great atmosphere due to the owner and the guests that stay here – I stayed for 10 days and it was without doubt the most sociable hostel I’ve ever stayed in. We had BBQs together, watched football, went out on the town, went surfing… Was brilliant.
- Everything ! This is a great hostel , Alejandro is a great host. The facilities are brand new and made my stay very comfortable . drinking a cold beer on the roof terrace with the other guests Was a great way to end the day. Could not of asked for more.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pura Vida Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Uh…not very much to be honest. A rush-decided trip thus has to book a room one or two days before, do not have much choice with limited budget.
- overall it was very good and i would like to stay again.
- Curtains around beds are great idea, friendly and hardworking people, clean and generally smiling place.
- Great hostel, Staff are super friendly. The hostel is set up for surfers and close to the beach which is sweet!
- – staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
Little Surf House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set 1,300 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. This hostel features free WiFi and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
- thank you Rosa and her family for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay @ little surf house! a special mention goes to the cleanliness of the room and the whole common space! giulia
Albergue Gran Canaria
Albergue Gran Canaria offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
- The staff atention. Is a hostel that feels like a hotel! Very comfy.
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
La Ventana Azul
Featuring a terrace with BBQ facilities and a games room, La Ventana Azul offers rooms on the beachfront of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The property has free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Each bright room has heating, while some boast sea views. The bathroom is either shared or private with a shower.Guests can freely use the fully equipped shared kitchen.Las Palmas Marina is a 20-minute walk from La Ventana Azul, while Plaza de España is 1,950 feet away. The Science and Technology Museum is a 12-minute walk from the property.
I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Activities every day at the night, one WhatsApp group for all the guest to update them about activities, introduce them to other guest and letting them express them selfs.
Fridge full of beers for you to take and pay after, they trust you.
Edu the manager is a great and nice person, the volunteers are fun and welcoming.
If you want good time, connect with new people and surf – that’s the perfect spot for you!
- Things are so well organized, and the staff was so friendly and always organizing fun activities and helping out
- The view from the rooftop and staff’s kindness
- The staff absolutely and completely makes this place. Anything that ventana azul lacks the wonderful team who is running it right now makes up for it! I would recommend this place for anyone, solo or group.
- The mood of the hostel, chill in a lovely place in front of the beach, with a great staff and a surf vibe.. Amazing place to stay!!!
- I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- showers/roof were nice//only 5 mins walk to beach/bus stop
- Is that kind of place where u start hoping that the world can be a better place, for a little while…Hope to see u all again and thank u for being around for a little while.
- Amazing staff, great rooftop terrace and well-equiped kitchen.
The hostel is located in a really good area, very close to the beach & nightlife.
What makes it even better is the staff which is always helpful and smiling.
The hostel is also organising different events, like jam sessions, which is a good option to meet people for solo travellers as well.
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cactus Host offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 850 feet from Las Canteras Beach.Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Cactus Host.
- Cactus Host is a beautiful and creatively decorated Guest House….It is kept really really clean, comfortable rooms, Great roof terrace to relax on and perfect location…2 minute walk from Santa Catalina Plaza and excellent value for money….I absolutely loved it and will definitely return!!!!!
- It’s close to Santa Catalina Park and the beach, there’s lots of shops near by and it had a great feel.
- My friend and I were very pleased with our stay there. Super cosy atmosphere, clean and very close to the beach. Would stay there again!
- Friendly staff. Cleanliness in the rooms. Two kitchens with all necessary accessories. High-speed wi fi. Close to the beach.
- Cozy but small rooms, recommend the big room with toilet inside the room. Very nice staff and Oscar the owner was very friendly with lots of tips and spots to visit. Very good location to the beach and city.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! HiTide House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Guests have access to a shared terrace with free barbecue facilities. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms at HiTide House come with a laptop safe; and some have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkelling. The HiTide House is 2,300 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina, 0.7 miles from Kasbah and 0.7 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle.
- Good vibes and perfect location. Clean, comfortable and the rooftop was perfect.
This hostel was absolutely amazing. I’ve stayed at lots of hostels, and this one was one of my favorites ever. The staff are amazing and the hostel itself was clean, sunny, & the beds were so comfy. The location on the beach was UNREAL. I would would go to sleep every night to the sounds of the ocean right outside, and wake up to a view of the beach.
In addition to the fabulous staff and the amazing location, the hostel also offered rentals, excursions, activities, and surf lessons. I rented a bike from the hostel one day to go explore the city, and I rented snorkelling gear another day to go explore the beach during low tide. I also booked paragliding through the hostel and it was absolutely amazing.
At the end of my stay, I really didn’t want to leave. The place really did feel like home and the staff felt like family. I am already planning on returning next year!
- Best spot in Las Palmas. Nice hosts, thank you very much
- Really nice and clean hostel with friendly atmosphere. If you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, I’d definitely recommend it! It offers nice indoor and outdoor activities, as well as perfect location next to the beach and tourist attractions.
Everybody is ridiculously kind and lovely.
Top Hostels In Santidad Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santidad Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!