10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santiago Zamora – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago Zamora is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santiago Zamora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago Zamora. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santiago Zamora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santiago Zamora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santiago Zamora:
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Blomsten offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Extremely nice lady who runs the casa. Very friendly and helpful. Stayed two more nights than planned totally worth it. Perfect location just 5-10 min walk to central plaza. Basic and clean rooms
- Nice big rooms with a fridge. The owner Flores is amazing.
- Compact room on ground floor beside entrance; great view of Parque San Sebastian, ruined church and Agua volcano; comfortable double bed; adequate room for storage of items – though not for hanging of clothes (although there are a few nails on the door for that purpose); two nice bedside lamps; fridge and small fan in room; very good wi-fi connectivity; small en suite bathroom, with everything working as it should (there are no fewer than three mirrors!); delightful and helpful owner (Flor) living on site (it’s her home) – she couldn’t have been kinder, more welcoming or more concerned for the well-being of her guests; location away from centre in small square (15 minutes’ walk to main square); nice bars, cafes and restaurants within five to ten minutes’ walk (I would recommend Fernando’s Kaffee for breakfast); excellent value for money (I paid the equivalent of 20 pounds sterling per night). Breakfast is not available.
- Casa Blomsten is the best place to stay in Antigua. Amazing people always ready to help You. Totally in love with the house and the room. I feel like its my home there. Very special palce !
- Flor is lovely. Very friendly and helpful. The apartments is bigger than we expected and the comfort level is the highest we have experienced in this price range in Guatemala, very good bed. Highly recommended.
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Maya Papaya is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Maya Papaya.
- Beautiful, clean, and comfortable. Female dorm had 2 toilets/showers, and separate sink area. Breakfast was delicious! Great location, WiFi was fast, and communicating with the hostel beforehand was simple. They were also able to help us book shuttles to the Lake and Airport. There was also yoga on monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings. Other guests were quiet and respectful, but still friendly and open to conversation. They also had a small bar with some local craft beer options, and apparently the best mojitos in town!
The staff are so lovely! Don’t hesitate to chat to the cleaning ladies (if you speak Spanish), they are super happy to tell you all about their culture and traditions! They even helped me to distinguish good thread from bad ones when buying a Huipil (traditional Mayan blouse).
After a year of traveling, I can safely say this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in.
- Absolutely beautiful property with friendly and professional staff. The dorms were very luxurious with the privacy curtains, upscale bedding, and separate bathrooms for men and women. Breakfast was delicious. This place seems to attract respectful travelers and the common areas and bar are great for mingling if you are feeling social. The owner was very attentive and called to check on my shuttle when it was late (without me even asking for help). I will definitely stay here again if I return to Antigua!
- Great rooms: decent and comfortable beds, all with a curtain, plug and reading light. Great common social areas, inside as well as outside, serving a lovely breakfast and very helpful staff.
- Brand new hostel, with comfortable beds and clean facilities, great breakfast incl
Internacional Mochilero Hostel
Internacional Mochilero Hostel is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Viejo Danes Hostal Antigua Guatemala
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi, El Viejo Danes Hostal Antigua Guatemala offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from El Viejo Danes Hostal Antigua Guatemala, and Panajachel is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The place was calm and staff was friendly
The WiFi worked well, but only in the kitchen
- The price was reasonable for a private room, and the omelette was good!
- Hot showers, breakfast included, near the market and bus station
- Great value fot that money, Standart room and very good breakfast!
- Lovely and really helpful owners, nice breakfast, good location.
- The place was calm and staff was friendly
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hostal Colonial offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hostal Colonial, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great place, well located, big room and really clean. Really friendly owner.
- I liked ALL in this hostal. Very cozy, safe, clean hostal, nice, helpful owner, staff. Comfortable location. I felt like home there. Gracias, Gustavo. Would come back 150 %
- Very clean room and shared bathroom. Good location, very safe hostal
- So clean, comfortable, only a few rooms which was nice. Lovely small courtyard, candles at night. The room was very spacious!
- It’s clean, nice and staff was very helpful and friendly. Also the location was pretty good, close to the market and bus station.
Hostal Banana Azul
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hostal Banana Azul features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Banana Azul.
- Breakfast is included and was alright. The location is quite fine too. There’s nothing specifically wrong with Banana Azul, but there’s not a lot right either. Overall, I felt the price you pay for what you get really is too high.
nice and helpful staff, good location, great food, good atmosphere
we liked the guitar music and appreciated the farewell balkan song:)
- Great staff and breakfast!!! Perfect if you like the quieter hostal!!
- It was quiet and breakfast was pretty decent, coffee was not.
* free coffee
* good en hot shower
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Imperial offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This is not a Hilton but it’s authentic Guatemala. The roof was a little utilitarian (hanging laundry etc) but a fantastic view of the volcanoes. For the price it was good value. I did not make it the first night of my reservation but paid anyway. Maybe that’s why they gave me a room with private bath for all 4 days, when I paid for a shared bath. Gracias amigos.
- Close to town and the staff was super helpful in getting us to our next destination! They also let us keep our packs in an extra locked room when we were waiting for our shuttle. Beautiful roof top too!
- Good price. Great location. Clean sheets and towels.
I absolutely love the rooftop
But little more expensive than I thought
- Comfy bed, good location and good private bathroom
The Terrace Hostel
The Terrace Hostel features a terrace, bar and on-site dining in Antigua Guatemala. This hostel offers a concierge service and free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santa Catalina Arch is a 4-minute walk from the hostel.
- James was very nice. He did a nice job explaining the property and was helpful with questions about the city.
- Staff is super friendly and helpful!! Amazing view from the terrace and incredible nachos. Fun vibe with lots of scheduled parties (beer pong, pub crawl, etc). Hot showers. Tasty free breakfast, although it is small.
- Warm welcome and friendly staff. Really good location and great roof terrace and bar with view of volcanos. Inclusive breakfast was nice.
I actually had a reservation for five nights. But a friend of mine was staying in a different hostel, so I asked if it’s possible to leave earlier/cancel the reservation. It was no problem at all – thank you!
And the lady at the reception even changed a few of my Mexican pesos I had left, because she goes there soon – thanks again 🙂
- Just here for a layover to get a shuttle to Leon. Reception was helpful, room was okay, night guard was friendly.
A Place To Stay
A Place To Stay offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from A Place To Stay, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- This is a great place to stay if you want a quiet, off the main drag, spot. The wifi was good, the staff were very helpful and super friendly. The accommodations were impeccably clean, and it’s just a few minute’s walk to the main square. Great spot.
- Lovely people, great location, comfy beds, great pets, v safe, everything was perfect!
- The place is very nicely set. The hosts, Raúl and Kerry, are just perfect hosts! Breakfast is a delight! Everything is kept very clean by Antonia.
- Close to the market. Lots of friendly cats. Owners are helpful and welcoming. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
- Kerry and Raul were such kind and helpful people, making us feel very welcome and safe. As animal lovers, we enjoyed the cats and bunnies that roamed around.
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Wanderlust Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The rooftop garden and stunning view was the highlight. And the location was very convenient. The staff was cordial but not effusive and I was offered a free welcome strawberry/watermelon smoothie.
- It’s an amazing hostel, is clean and cozy. The staff is so nice and it’s close to the park.
breakfast was good and the roof top deck was sunny and has nice views of Mt. Agua and Mt. Fuego.
room was fair. staff was nice and helpful.
booked the over-night Acatenango hike at the front desk for 350 Q ( did not include 50 Q entrance fee). also was able to book the Pacaya day tour and a shuttle to el Paredon (90Q).
You could walk to anything within 5-15 minutes , plenty of food places and other tour conpanies in walking distance.
They packed my breakfast to go on my last day when the transport arrived early . Very nice people.
- Very good location, very nice and helpful staff…even the dog welcomes you in a friendly way.
- The atmosphere is really great as you can see in the pictures. We went at a time when there were no other groups there and the staff was very accommodating and helped us add rooms, and make phone calls. The breakfast is also very good. There was also a very friendly puppy that I believe is owned by the hostel (she doesn’t bark through the night though)
Top Hostels In Santiago Zamora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santiago Zamora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santiago Zamora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!