10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Tecla Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Tecla Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Tecla Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Tecla Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Tecla Managua Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Tecla Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Tecla Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santa Tecla Managua Region:
Casa Juventud is located in Managua, 26 miles from Granada and 25 miles from Montelimar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.El Rosario is 5 miles from Casa Juventud, and San Marcos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 9 miles from Casa Juventud.
No reviews yet.
Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua
Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua is located in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Montelimar is 26 miles from Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua, and El Rosario is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua.
- Very nice, welcoming and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, dorm equipped with AC. Located in good neighborhood.
- Decor very nice, clean, guy tried how he can be and I thanful for this.
- Very helpful staff, very well-equipped kitchen and a tv with netflix, awesome breakfast included
- This was the second night we were here. The host was very welcoming despite our last minute request. This time around, I managed to explore the area and found that the location was very accessible to public transportation too. Really appreciated the extra mile the host went through to help us during our stay.
- The host was very welcoming and was always asking if I needed anything. The breakfast is fruits and oats with Chia pudding, which is a wonderful surprise compared to the bread and jam that i’ve ran across too many times.
Hotel La Arboleda
Located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, 28 miles from Granada, Hotel La Arboleda features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 25 miles from Hotel La Arboleda, and El Rosario is 7 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Spacious room.
- Excellent service, nice people, good breakfast, very clean!
- Excellent value for mga in this price range if you have a reason to be on the far west side of town, such as an early appt at the US Consulate.
- The hotel could not even charge my card, my wife had to pay cash. It looks like a aventure hotel(more like a motel where couples just go and do theyre thing). Not happy or satisfice at all…
- Excelente opción económica y el personal muy amable me sentí como en casa
Hostel Maracuya Managua
Located in Managua, 25 miles from Granada, Hostel Maracuya Managua features a barbecue and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from Hostel Maracuya Managua, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and clean place with big common areas. Safe neighbourhood with upscale restaurants and banks near. Extraordinarily helpful staff with detailed information.
- The location of the hostel was good. It was an easy walk to the UNC bus station and the courtyards of the hostal were very pretty, breakfast was included and quite good. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The bed and pillow not the best but not worse than any other hostal. I would recommend this place.
- Clean, nicely decorated hostel, good location and breakfast. Staff are friendly and helpful
Very clean room and bathroom as well as a great outside sitting area and a nice living room!
Lovely location – safe neighborhood
Airport shuttle was arranged for us for 20$ US
- Located in a convenient area close to zona Hippos. Safe and clean.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pachamama Managua is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and car rental is available. Montelimar is 27 miles from Pachamama Managua, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included but unfortunately we left too early! It starts at 7 AM but we had to hit the road. The rooms were cool, the inside courtyard and pool is awesome.
Nice hostel with pool, bar, cafe, big clean rooms for an affordable price if you are f.eks a backpacker. Close to a big mall and good restaurants.
I would recommend this hostel if you stay in Managua, and I would stay there again myself.
- Location is perfect. I didn’t spend any time at the hostel really and there weren’t others staying there, but the pool/pool table/bars would be fun I’d imagine.
- Spacious throughout facility. Friendly staff. Set up transportation to and from the airport.
- We really liked the great location, room was ok but the bed was perfect and I had my fist perfect shower in Nicaragua, hot water and strong water pressure, I didn’t want to leave the shower! The cafe next door was great, food food, reasonably priced and quick service.
Managua Backpackers Inn
One of our best sellers in Managua! Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Managua Backpackers Inn is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 25 miles from Managua Backpackers Inn, and Montelimar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from Managua Backpackers Inn.
- Everything is available on site (or almost) which is practical, a couple of kitchens available for everyone, very close to restaurants and shops, perfect for a short stay in Managua.
- Pancakes were bigger then I thought. Fruit and Eggs were also available at 1 US dollar for either or.
- Our double private room came with a bunk bed which was a nice surprise. We only shared a bathroom with the room next door which was nice. The airport shuttle was good value compared to other places.
- It has alot of facilities and the beds are confortable. Good location. Staff was friendly
- Helpful staff, swimming pool & breakfast supplied, even if just pancakes
Lost Inn Managua Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Lost Inn Managua Hostel is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from Lost Inn Managua Hostel, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Simple breakfast included. Our room was really spacious and the bed was comfy. The bathroom was really big too! The location is very convenient, near Metrocentro, which comes in handy if you need to arrange visa-stuff like us 😉
- The place is pretty, even when it rains every day.
- Staff were friendly, but having been so content with the venue’s deception of facilities offered, and defending it, it counts for nothing- they do not respect you.
- The staff are friendly. The wifi was strong. It’s located close to a large shopping centre and even though there is a busy road not too far away it was pretty quiet. I wouldn’t say it’s a pretty area but there is obviously a bit of money around based on some of the shops and restaurants in the surrounding areas. It is actually just across the road from the number 1 rated restaurant in Managua. We ended up eating there when we discovered that our preferred restaurant was closed on Mondays. It was quite expensive but it did offer some cheaper options.
- Had a great time with the friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast and an amazing hamaca to rest. Also is very well located just minutes from metrocentro plaza.
El Jacal offers accommodations in Managua. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Granada is 25 miles from El Jacal, and Montelimar is 27 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Availability of staff to attend one’s requirements and to provide information; silence; space; surroundings; greenery; cleanness.
- The owner and his mother were very nice and accommodating, but that’s about as much I can say positively about the property.
- We had a night in Managua passing through on our Nicaragua travels. El Jacal was the perfect place to stay. It was walking distance to lots of great restaurants and has easy access to the airport. Everything was well kept and the staff was attentive to our needs. Definitely recommend this place for travelers! Thank you!!
- Me gusto muchísimo, el lugar está súper bien, la verdad que me hubiera quedado más tiempo, la limpieza perfecta y el hospedaje inmejorable, muy copado el flaco que nos recibió, todo súper bien, gracias totales.
- Es un lugar acogedor, con áreas verdes que proporcionan un verdadero ambiente de frescura, seguro y limpio. Excelentes desayunos! Gracias a las personas que nos atendieron, nos hicieron sentir muy bien. fijo que nos volvemos a quedar con ustedes!
La Posada de Valerio
Located in Managua, 24 miles from Granada, La Posada de Valerio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montelimar is 28 miles from La Posada de Valerio, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent choice when you are staying in Managua. Central, safe and quiet location. Carlos will treat you like family. Will be back for sure. Gracias!!
- Comfortable place, nice host, speaks good english. Good breakfast. Different places to relax outside room.
- I was well taken care of, the room was clean and comfortable. Safe area.
- Very clean and nice place, staff very handful and amazing breakfast! Really recommended!
- Carlos was very helpful and lovely. He gave us a lift to the bus station which was very kind. Highly recommend this place!
Managua Hostel Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Managua Hostel Inn offers accommodations in Managua.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Granada is 24 miles from Managua Hostel Inn, and Montelimar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Santa Tecla Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Tecla Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Tecla Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Tecla Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!