10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Faz Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Faz Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Faz Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Faz Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Faz Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santa Faz Valencia Community:
Pensión 24todo is located in Alicante, 1.9 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and 1.6 miles from Castle of Santa Barbara.San Nicolas Cathedral is 1.9 miles from Pensión 24todo, and El Corte Ingles Alicante is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi, Hakuna Matata offers rooms in El Campello, Alicante, 1,000 feet from Playa Muchavista Beach.This property offers shared and private rooms, and each comes with a wardrobe. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.There is a shared kitchen available at the property, as well as barbecue facilities. Guests can enjoy an on site bar, garden with hammocks, and a shared lounge with a TV.You can find the tram stop Salesians, with conection to Alicante and Benidorm, just 150 feet from the property. Benidorm is 30 minutes’ drive from Hakuna Matata, while Alicante is 8.1 miles away. Alicante Airport is 20 minutes’ drive.
- I enjoyed my swim in the pool. This is the only youth hostel I’ve found with a swimming pool!
- This hostel has such a social and relaxing feel to it that you’ll never want to leave. Directions to the hostel from Alicante were super easy to follow, the beach is a short walk away as is a Lidl supermarket and a number of restaurants. The kitchen is a good size and has two stove tops so many people can be cooking together. The room was big and the bed comfortable. Lockers are provided for all guests.
- The staff, accommodation and facilities are faultless
- Amazing kitchen, close to the beach, friendly staff
- All the staff were wonderful! I came for a quick break and could have not have picked a better spot! Beautiful weather. There is a board with suggestions of what to do and where to go around the area each day. Thankyou so much to everyone who made my two days wonderful!
Barrio Boutik Hostal
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Barrio Boutik Hostal is located in Alicante’s old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Postiguet beach. It offers free WiFi and a free basic breakfast.You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guesthouse.
- The property was really in the center and the staff wer very helpful
- Great location, cool design, chilled admosphere, good value…
I really enjoyed my one night in the Barrio Boutik. I had a lovely downstairs room, wonderfully decorated with a fine writing desk.
The friendly and helpful staff warned me that it could be a noisy night – I was there on a busy Saturday and the hostal is perfectly positioned in the heart of the action. I didn’t mind the noise of happy people partying at all though it wouldn’t be for everyone.
Clean, tidy and exceptional value for money, this is a great place to base yourself in if exploring Alicante.
- Charming, cute and chic hostal with very nice staff. Great location. We will stay there again for sure!
- all was perfect ; freindly helpful staff , freindly welcoming ; perfect location ; for sure i will stay again there during my next holiday in Alicante ; and i will advice my friends to stay in this property for there holiday
Old Centre Inn Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Old Centre Inn Alicante is located in Alicante, just 550 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. San Nicolas Cathedral is 500 feet from Old Centre Inn Alicante, and Castle of Santa Barbara is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The hostess was polite and tried to help out even though she only spoke Armenian. The location was also good, by the beach and 5-10 min walk to the old town.
- The staff were very nice. And the room and elswhere were very clean.
- Great location and definitely value for money. Hotel is located right next to city center and beach.
The location, I was taken to a house in the old town, with a view of the beach from the property.
A towel was provided for each guest to use
A locker and Padlock provided.
Comfortable bed and bedding provided .
2 bathrooms both with a good water supply and good shower.
Information leaflets about LGBT in the hall for the Costa Blanca and places to visit.
The person who greeted me spoke English and took my bag to the other place for me.
Had hanging space for things
Good size kitchen and balcony for everyone to use
Personal there is super friendly and helpful!
Location is nice. Although I stayed at the different building, not the one mentioned in the description because hostel has a few (3 or more) different buildings. They are all in the city center still.
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Offering a terrace and views of the city, NWT Paradise Urban Hostel is set in Alicante in the Valencia Community Region, 2,950 feet from Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site terrace-bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 900 metres, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 miles from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
- The location was good. I had separate room with bath, it was comfortable and clean.
- The bed made a very pleasant sleep, the grounds are very relaxing with lots of space to enjoy the Spanish sunshine. The rooms are simple and comfortable, clean bedding, provisions left in the shower, we are frequent visitors to Alicante and we would definitely stay at the Paradise Urban Hostel again, a really special place!
- The rooms were very spacious and the feel of the property was very nice.
- Room was great, location wonderful and the garden so cozy.
- I had a double bedroom,the bathroom is huge,and the equipment were basic but new
San Vicente Rooms
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Alicante, San Vicente Rooms is 650 feet from Central Market. This hostel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony with a city view.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- The host was really nice. Overall, it’s a good stay.
- Nice bed nice room with a desk and a small balcony. Very kind host,an italian woman. Just next to the tranvía-mercado and the castle…12min from the beach
The owner is super friendly and talkative!
Location of that hotel was super convenient, kitchen well equiped 🙂
It’s a hidden gem, real taste of Spanish city living, location to beautiful beach and posho marina 10 mins on foot( no need for pool). right in the centre of city. Hundreds of cosmopolitan bars and food within 5 minutes. Host is exceptional, view of the castle!!!! Cleaned constantly, comfy beds!! two good bathrooms (with shower gel)to 4 rooms so no hassle. Fully working, clean kitchen. a
nd Tram station to Benidorm outside. C6 bus to airport 3.6 euros drops outside or 20 euros for a taxi.
- Great welcome and all you need for a city base. And good view of the castle from lounge.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Alicante, just 1 minute walk from Alicante’s Old Town and 4 minutes’ walk to Alicante Beach, Pensión Ayuntamiento hostel offers free WiFi.Decorated in blue tones, the functional rooms at this property come with a TV, air conditioning, heating, a wardrobe and mini fridge. Some rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen and there is a vending machine selling drinks onsite. The closest supermarket is 2,150 feet away.Alicante Train Station is 0.9 miles from Pensión Ayuntamiento and Alicante Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
The price and the location are good. For the price, you get what you pay for, and it was decent.
The privacy was good as I got my own bedroom.
The staff were very friendly, I loved talking with them.
- The only nice thing about this hostel was the location. It was excellent.
- Really noisy until 4am – I cut short my stay and moved hotels. Noisy from the street and walls were paper thin inside the apartment
- All the staff is really nice in here and the location is great!
- Hostel in the center of the city. Pretty good place geographically, overall clean, shower cabins and other facilities in good condition.
- The price and the location are good. For the price, you get what you pay for, and it was decent.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Central Parke offers accommodation in central Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Postiguet Beach.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Guests have access to 2 shared bathrooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property. You will also find restaurants, cafés and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 20 minutes’ drive from Central Parke. IFA Convention Centre can also be reached in a 20-minute drive.
Comfy Bed, Good Location, big bed
- Good location; very close to central market and airport bus stop. Loads of local cafes and only 10 mi s walk to beach. Owner is very friendly.
- When i landed got text from owner with instructions on how to get to Hostel, Bus C6 drops you off right at the end of the street, Finding door is easy use google maps, Owner is full of local information and very friendly and can cook. The hostel is in a great location for everything.
- The owner was incredibly helpful, the best I ever saw.
- Big room with lots of light coming in. 2 x Modern bathrooms. Excellent Thai restaurant near by. Easy access to the castle and market.
- Comfy Bed, Good Location, big bed
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodation in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 miles from the property.
- Cool relaxed environment. Owners very welcoming and kind. Clean, safe and fantastic location close to all amenities and town centre. Rooms spotless. Lockers provided for free. Really chilled out place.
- The staff was amazing! They took care of the hosts and discovered the night life together. Very friendly people 🙂
it is a really nice hostel, allows a late check out, offers breakfast, the wifi works well, free walking tours start there and the beds are comfortable.
Each person get a locker incl. key, and has an own plug and light.
- Nice and clean place. Different vibe to hostels i stayed before really. More calm. Family run. The woman on arrival was very friendly. Wish i was more fluent in Spanish to be able to chat! Gorgeous puppy! Nice breakfast only €3 – and they bring it to the table for you! Jamie (i think he was a volunteer) was great fun with his drinking games in the evening and getting people together before going out! Good social guy! 🙂 needed this here i think! The location is perfect in the centre, Not far from shops, castles, restaraunts, markets or beach/port. Little shop accross the road for snacks and drinks. Staff always greet you here with a smile. Met great people here from around the world! bathroom clean which is key! 🙂 Relaxed atmosphere! Would recommend this place. 🙂
- Clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast and nice lounge area with a lovely hippy vibe.
X Hostel Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! A 5-minute walk from Alicante Train Station, X Hostel Alicante features spacious dormitory rooms; a common room with free Wi-Fi and computers; and a rooftop terrace.Rooms are decorated with colorful finishes and have access to shared bathrooms. Bed linens are included and rooms are wheelchair-accessible.X Hostel has an equipped kitchen which guests can use and a breakfast is available for an extra fee. The staff also organize weekly pub crawls.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. Shuttle buses to Alicante Airport take around 20 minutes, and Alicante Bus Station can be reached in around a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Everyone working there is just the greatest, solid 10, specially Kush and the guy with the dog who appears to be the owner or manager, he’s also pretty cool. Showers on the first floor are kinda small, on the second floor are quite big and nice, and the only shower on the 3rd floor is simply huge. Great vibe and drinking games everynight and its super close to the train station.
- The hostel was great, staff were very helpful. Met amazing new people. I would definitely recommend and stay again.
- X Hostel exceeded all expectations, everything in the hostel was clean and the check in process was smooth. All the staff in the hostel are extremely welcoming and do their best to make sure that you feel comfortable in the hostel. Will recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Alicante. Definitely stay there again.
- Sorry, left a review for a different hostel by mistake just now. Good big lounge, quite central, good size kitchen
Top Hostels In Santa Faz Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Faz Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!