10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island:
Ariana’s Galapagos Hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Ariana’s Galapagos Hostal offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Good value great staff great location if you like me enjoy not being in the middle of everything
- Very good breakfast and the rooms were very clean. You could see the ocean as well as the primary forest. Nice terrace. The staff was really helpful and organized us a taxi on our last day which took us not only to the ferry to the airport but also to El Chato and Los Gemelos.
- It was very comfortable and the breakfast’s were excellent.
- A little bit outside of the main town, but the hotel has a very nice view over the forest of Santa Cruz. They have amazing breakfast, laundry service and the rooms are big and clean. Great place!
- Room was nice and bright, very comfortable bed, best internet we had on Galapagos, good touristic introduction by owner. Great breakfast place on the roof terrace.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Seymour offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Seymour.
- Location close to tortuga bay path (15min to the pier where the core tourist area is), hot shower, wifi, tv, very good breakfast, airconditioning, nice staff, clean, safe in room, free drinking water
- Good location, good breakfast. Terrace with nice view.
- Bed was so comfortable, AC didn’t make any noise which was really nice at night and breakfast different every day!
- Every thing was relaxed and staff understand English which was a help because I don’t speak Spanish
- Nice hotel with very comfortable rooms and good breakfast.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Galapagos Native offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Galapagos Native.
- Very good location, one block from the port and waterfront. The breakfast is great, awesome coffee grown at the restaurants own coffee plantation. The brownie in the restaurant is also delicious.
- Clean, comfortable rooms in central location. Staff are helpful and pleasant.
- Great place! Staff very helpful and it’s close to everything
- The coffee was good. Location was good as close to all amenities and port.
- The location is excellent for access to restaurants, shops and the main pier. The 2 rooms we had were clean and basic with good beds, and not too cramped. The staff at the front desk and cafe were helpful and pleasant.
Hostal El Pinzón
Featuring air conditioning, Hostal El Pinzón offers accommodation in Puerto Ayora. The property is located 650 feet from Charles Darwin Av. The property offers a swimming pool.Some rooms have a cable flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products only.Hostal El Pinzón is a 15-minute walk from the Galapagos National Park Visitor Centre and 26.1 miles away from Baltra Airport.
- Quiet. Large room with comfortable bed. Shelving to put stuff. Big kitchen for our use; we were ready to do some of our own cooking. Laundry service right next door.
- Bed was comfy and a queen size bed which can be hard to find.
- Simple but nice, clean rooms. The hotel had a little pool and a kitchen
- It was pretty clean and well located. When a functioning remote control for our air conditioning could not be found, the staff returned with one later in the day.
- The staff has been amazingly helpful, the most honest people on earth, I lost my wallet in the room when we left and they arranged everything so I could have it back in no time without losing a dime, thanks again you saved our stay in the Galapagos!
Hostal El Paraiso
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Paraiso offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Small but cosy and clean room! Nice to relax…location is perfect.
the hostel is at about 10 min walking from the main pier
from the hostel everything can be reached simply walking around
the room was very big and clean and provided with ac
- Really good budget accommodation for one night, personell extremely friendly and helpful
- A great place in a very central position. Our hostess was very nice and helpful, gave us lots of information and organised a taxi for us on the last day. Room was comfortable, air-conditioned, bathroom renovated. Cold/hot water available in the common premises. A great terrace on the top floor.
- Convenient location in Puerto Ayora near the pier and dining. Friendly staff though with limited English. Good sized room and bathroom with air conditioning. Pretty comfortable beds. Basic accommodations but good for the price.
Hostal Costa del Pacifico
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Costa del Pacifico offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Staff were great. Problem with aircon fixed promptly and without hassle. Really great place to stay.
- The staff were very friendly, helpful and my overall stay was really good.
- Breakfast was fresh and delicious every morning, the staff was amazing. The room was clean, everything was exactly as I needed it to be, and the location was PERFECT.
The staff were very ver helpful and made us all feel very welcome and at home.
The location was one block off the beach which gives better value and it’s a lot quieter.
The owner tried to make amends after a bad start.
The beds were very comfortable.
Hostal La Mirada del Solitario George
Hostal La Mirada del Solitario George offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- This place is amazing! Only a $1.50 taxi ride away from the Malecon. The host is super great and helpful. She arranged our entire trip for the very short time we were there. We made breakfast every morning in their beautiful outside kitchen. The air conditioning was great and the rooms are nicely decorated. No complaints.
Very friendly and helpfull.
Booked all the ferry tickety for us in advance!!
Big rooms and huge bathrooms.
- The staff were incredibly friendly, and had a ton of knowledge about what to do in the Galapagos. They kept the hostel very clean. I would definitely stay again!
- The service was the best ever! We were trying to visit the Galapagos inexpensively and flexibly, and Silvia and her husband really helped out. Also, I lost my wallet while in transit to the hostel, and they spent hours trying to help me get it back. Silvia acted as our travel planner as well, for free!!!
- I highly recommend this beautiful hostel! Silvia was very welcoming along with her Son and Husband and offered information on the activities on the islands. They will also organise any tour bookings that you want. The hostel is exceptionally clean and extremely comfortable. Great value for money as the rooms are hotel standard. We loved staying here and would definitely stay here again
Hostal White House Galapagos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal White House Galapagos offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Seymour Airport is 20 miles away.
- This hostel is a wonderful place to base yourself in Santa Cruz. We stayed 6 nights and had a massive triple room with huge bathroom. Loads of hot water, good water pressure. The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with free drinking water. There is a large internal courtyard where our kids could play. The staff are really wonderful and let us use the shower even after we checked out and came back for our bags covered in sand.
- Close to the center but a quiet place. There are shops and market close to the hotel.
- Very good hosts , allowed to store baggage for a week without any payment
- Very clean and spacious rooms. Showers and airco are great. Also very nice staff you can ask anything. Would stay again!
- It was very good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful. The shared kitchen facilities were such that self-catering was easily possible – although there are plenty of reasonably priced eateries in the town, especially in Los Kioskos, (a full street of open air restaurants).
Hostal Sir Francis Drake
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Sir Francis Drake offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Location was quite nice. Staff was very nice. Having a place to get breakfast downstairs was great!
- We liked the location mostly. The bed was decent and there was filtered water available for us. Our room was clean.
- The location is right next to one of the main streets for food.
Cheap, great location, hot water, filtered water.
It’s a pretty average place however Good if you don’t want to spend a lot, don’t mind the heat when you sleep and don’t need any tourist guidance from the front desk.
- Really comfortable rooms with air con. Best price i found on Santa Cruz.
Ocean Dreams Galapagos
Featuring free WiFi, Ocean Dreams Galapagos offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Decent breakfasts, with eggs scrambled or fried, and bread, fruit or juice. Coffee was good. Lots of room in the suite, with microwave & kitchenette sink. Floors extra clean. Compared to other hotels in this price range, above average. Small hotels are apparently still learning about customer service and hopefully will improve over the years. The maid & all-round helper, Maricela, was eager to please and did an amazing amount of work! Son-in-law Seargy, spoke English, which helped. He also painted most beautiful wall mural ever seen in breakfast room/lobby, as well as native birds in each guest room!
- THe room is clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good. The host is very friendly.
Great place! Comfortable and well located!
Owners were absolutely amazing and helped us a lot during our stay!
- Nice place to stay! I stayed there twice and o loved my little apartment at Ocean Dreams and I loved the entire staff!
- What a great place! If you are looking for a comfortable, quiet, family run bed and breakfast while in Santa Cruz, look no further. The rooms are very clean, the AC cold and the shower hot. The family who runs this place really cares for their hotel and their guests. Not only were they extremely friendly but also caring and accommodating. We had quite a few early mornings before breakfast was served and the owner herself woke up to make sure we had breakfast and coffee. Having visited the Galapagos previously, staying in several other hotels, I was so happy to have found a place like this.
Top Hostels In Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Cruz Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!