10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santa Cruz De Ribadulla Galicia:
Albergue Turistico la Credencial
Albergue Turistico la Credencial offers accommodation in Santiago de Compostela, 20 minutes’ walk from the Catedral. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms come with bunk beds, and the shared bathrooms are equipped with showers. Individual lockers are available for the guests.There is a shared kitchen at the property, with a microwave and stove top. There is also a communal lounge with a seating are and a flat-screen TV. Laundry service is available for a surcharge.The hostel also offers car hire. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.7 miles from Albergue Turistico la Credencial, while Tourism Office is 0.9 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- For an Alberque, it sure is very clean, quiet, and the family – Rafa, Mars, & one of their daughters – that owns and runs it are amazing people!!!! It is efficiently ran, owners are very accommodating, helped with all my touristy requirements, and simply generous people!!!! I miss them a lot actually; they were like my family in Compostela!!! I’d stay there again if and whenever I go back and recommend them highly to anyone wishing to go to Compostela.
- The staff was awesome. He waited for me ’till late since my plane was delayed and he was very kind at showing me the facilities and giving advices about where I could have gone for dinner.
Kitchen with kitchenware
- Really clean and convenient to bus station for airport!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, spotlessly clean premises within walking distance to huge shopping centre…..
Casa da Botica
Set 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela, Casa da Botica is located in Os Casares, by Ulla River. Serving breakfasts, the stylish hostel offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool.Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The hostel has a shared lounge with a fireplace and small craft museum.Casa da Botica has a restaurant serving local cuisine available under request. There is an extensive garden and furnished terrace. There is a variety of traditional restaurants within a 5-minute drive. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Pontevedra is 50 minutes’ drive, while Santiago Airport is 30 minutes by car. The Atlantic coast is 37.3 miles from the property.
- Si quieres desconectar de todo este es el lugar y en el centro de Galicia para recorrerla sin problema
- Como en casa, añadiendo un entorno natural, zonas para que jueguen los niños sin peligro y la piscina además del esplendido servicio personalizado. Muchísimas gracias Susana por todo.
- Sitio ideal para visitar los alrededores. Todo muy limpio. La atención fabulosa, con una anfitriona de lujo por su amabilidad, simpatía y ayuda para moverte por la zona.
Excelente ubicación, la tranquilidad, el silencio, lugar ideal para descansar y desconectar.
Hay un enorme jardín con columpios y toboganes, es un lugar ideal para ir con niños pequeños.
Desayunos muy variados,nos ha encantado!
Y la amabilidad de Susana, trato personalizado y encantador.
- La atencion y amabilidad de Susana y Concha hara sentir a cualquiera como en casa. Ibamos dos parejas cuatro dias con intencion de cenar fuera, en algun sitio que visitaramos, pero despues de cenar la primera noche en Casa da Botica decidimos repetir cada dia. En la cocina el exito esta garantizado. Todo un acierto nuestra estancia.
A Casa de Dora
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, A Casa de Dora offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 1.4 miles from A Casa de Dora, and RENFE Station is 0.8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
It seems there was a problem with the heat. The place was very cold, stayed between 19-20C which made being in the bedrooms, bathroom and bathing a uncomfortable.
- Great! I was the only one in the hostel. Great experience. The hostel manager gave me a lift to the city centre since he was passing there.
- The staff are lovely! They provide all information, maps, tips and a beautiful green bag! The bathroom and the room are very very clean by the way. The best choice ever!
- I have stayed in a lot of hostels, but this is probably the best one. It has everything you need and it is like staying at home: big and equipped kitchen with laundry, two bathrooms, towels for the guests, big living room and comfortable bedrooms with lockers. Everything is very clean. The breakfast is great and included in the price and the host is very kind and nice. Thank you!
- Spotless clean place with a very friendly and warm hearted owner who sincerely looks after you. Very good facilities as well as close to public transport. Manuel ensured I had a wonderful time in Santiago. He gave me all info to get out and about. I already recommended it to some friends. He kindly gave me a lift to the Church 🙂
- The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
Albergue Seminario Menor
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- Great place in an old house. Very authentic and atmospheric. This place have everything you need for stay and the stuff is friendly.
- The cafe/bar downstairs was great. Cold drinks and some food available and a supermarket for those who wanted to cook. I stayed in an individual room which was fine. Comfortable, plenty room and bright.
- Excellent location outside the city centre but still within walking distance (10/15 minutes) to all main attractions. Superb facilities especially the little supermarket, fully equipped modern and clean kitchen, and several washing machines as well as tumble dryers.
Good valve for money, good for people on budget. Don’t expect five star.
But okay for stay over.
- Nice place with good location out of the center. No bunk beds! Own lockers.
Albergue la Estacion
Albergue la Estacion is situated in Santiago de Compostela, 2,950 feet from Tourism Office.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue la Estacion features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen and bicycle parking at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.8 miles from Albergue la Estacion, while Point view is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- Kind staff and it is very close to station and the staff is beyond what you expect.
- Really friendly and helpful staff, I appreciated that a lot! =)
The host Miguel is a special person 🙂
Great accommodation to enjoy in a friendly and familiar hostel Santiago de Compostela.
- It’s a place where people can find a nice and peaceful environment after a long ride or walk. Very clean. Miguel,the owner is such good person who helps you with anything you need!
- The host was incredibly kind, helpful, and friendly. He offered me a beer and I accepted, and we had the chance to talk for a while. Great guy. I was ending a long cycling trip and needed a place to leave my bicycle behind to be retrieved later from a shipper, and he was very helpful in making this happen. The property was clean, organized, and modern. The other guests were friendly and talkative. I would recommend this property with 100% confidence—one of the best I’ve stayed in while in Spain.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Situated in Santiago de Compostela, 1,950 feet from Tourism Office, Albergue Compostela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 miles from Albergue Compostela, while Point view is 1.4 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- The community area is nice as is the bed with nice curtains and locker big enough for a big bag.
- Location is great very close to all amenities and train station . Great atmosphere and staff vert kindly
- Some of the bunks had curtains. Very useful to aid a nights sleep
- The beds had individual curtains, electric sockets and light. Very good. There were washing machines and driers too.
The toilets are too small; you could hardly sit on it and close the door.
Shower need some plugs to hang up clothing and towel inside the showers
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue Galanas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Teo, just 3.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are provided. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Pontevedra is 28 miles from Albergue Galanas, and Isla de la Toja is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from Albergue Galanas.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle is located in Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful Old Town, just 8 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the La Salle feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. They have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is also an annexe with dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Towels, bed linen and toiletries are provided.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good restaurants within a 10-minute walk.The La Salle is just 800 feet from Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park. You can drive to Santiago Airport in 15 minutes.
- Extremely helpful and welcoming staff – really made the difference! And the location is superb.
In a quiet location, but only ten minutes walk from the cathedral. Our room was spacious, with comfortable beds and a good shower.
A great place to stay following a Camino: more like a hotel than a hostal. Very good value for money, considering alternatives in this beautiful city.
- Five minutes walk from the cathedral. Great secure bicycle storage
- The position of the Hotel was good for walking into the Town and taking in the sights
Hostal La Salle is an outstanding sanctuary in Santiago! It retains a religious atmosphere, in keeping with the spiritual significance of the Camino and the sacred sight of the Cathedral where the relic of St James rests, while offering pilgrims, warm, comfortable and safe lodgings. I first stayed in the Hostal on my first Camino adventure with my dad in 2003 and can vouch for the fact that the same warm, caring and friendly staff still work there to this day! I think that the secret of the Hostals’ success lies in the wisdom of the De La Salle Brothers approach to looking after everyone who works and stays there, treating each person with equal dignity and respect! May God continue to bless you all in your work!
Albergue O Trisquel
Albergue O Trisquel offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- New private albergue. Perfect for last night on the camino.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Communal showers but that was ok. Separate toilets for men and woman. Spacious dorms with couch area. Individual outlets and lights at each bunk. Kitchen was good with plenty of sitting area at tables and couches to watch tv.
- In terms of being a hostel to stop over and sleep in it was fine. The beds were ok but not the comfiest, plenty of sockets, individual lamps for each bed. The lady at reception was nice. There were some kitchen facilities and the bathrooms were generally fine. There was also a laundry room and a room to leave your walking boots in. Dorms had a sofa which is nice as many hostels had nowhere to sit.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Great common room to relax in after a long day of walking. Excellent shower/laundry/kitchen facilities. Excellent location, just of the main st near restaurants/shops.
- Comfortable bed, wifi works good and hot water all day long
Albergue Roots & Boots
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Located in the historic city centre of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 miles from the hostel.
- Fairly close to restaurant and tourist area. I had expected to be placed in an all female room, which wasn’t available. I then had to share a room with 3 guys. But the manager fixed the problem by offering me a private room upstairs.
- The window had a great view of the cathedral! The staff was helpful and very nice.
- Breakfast was great but what I liked the most were the nice spanish man and woman working there!
- We arrived late, there was proper communication from the hostel how to get in and which was our beds, it was easy to follow, we found everything and had a good sleep, in the morning the staff was very friendly and helpful, we had a nice breakfast, perfect place to stay in Santiago.
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, fantastic view of the city, nice relaxing garden and warm indoor room to have breakfast in/read in the evenings
Top Hostels In Santa Cruz De Ribadulla Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!