10 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Brígida Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria:
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel boasts a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 miles away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37.3 miles from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Very good location. All major bus stations are close by and you can reach pedestrian area with stores, cafes and restaurants in 10 minutes by walk. It was very easy getting to and from the airport. Facilities are clean and bad is comfy with all you need.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! HiTide House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Guests have access to a shared terrace with free barbecue facilities. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms at HiTide House come with a laptop safe; and some have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkelling. The HiTide House is 2,300 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina, 0.7 miles from Kasbah and 0.7 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle.
- Good vibes and perfect location. Clean, comfortable and the rooftop was perfect.
This hostel was absolutely amazing. I’ve stayed at lots of hostels, and this one was one of my favorites ever. The staff are amazing and the hostel itself was clean, sunny, & the beds were so comfy. The location on the beach was UNREAL. I would would go to sleep every night to the sounds of the ocean right outside, and wake up to a view of the beach.
In addition to the fabulous staff and the amazing location, the hostel also offered rentals, excursions, activities, and surf lessons. I rented a bike from the hostel one day to go explore the city, and I rented snorkelling gear another day to go explore the beach during low tide. I also booked paragliding through the hostel and it was absolutely amazing.
At the end of my stay, I really didn’t want to leave. The place really did feel like home and the staff felt like family. I am already planning on returning next year!
- Best spot in Las Palmas. Nice hosts, thank you very much
- Really nice and clean hostel with friendly atmosphere. If you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, I’d definitely recommend it! It offers nice indoor and outdoor activities, as well as perfect location next to the beach and tourist attractions.
Everybody is ridiculously kind and lovely.
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vega de San Mateo.Certain accommodations include a seating area for your convenience.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo, and Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The place is at absolutely amazing spot. The view from patio is great. You can reach easily hike destinations (bus, car), you can buy food in San Mateo market. The house is old and has “genius loci” – good atmosphere. Bea and Adam are very very kind and nice and superb hosts. Me and my partner we enjoy the stay very much. We booked the double nook and stay for 6 nights.
- Amazing place, beautiful view and the best garden around house. Really friendly and helpful staff.
- Great place, caves around property as a secret bonus, nice people around.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
Canary Sun Hostel
Located in Telde in the region of Gran Canaria, 19 miles from Playa del Ingles, Canary Sun Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
Albergue Gran Canaria
Albergue Gran Canaria offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
- The staff atention. Is a hostel that feels like a hotel! Very comfy.
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tejeda. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bath. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa, and Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.
- Amazing view and Location. Amazing jacuzzi. You cant be stressed at such a place
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
I spent a few days in April at Finca la Isa. The finca is an ideal starting point for hiking and trailrunning-tours in the mountains of Gran Canaria. The most beautiful mountain village of Gran Canaria (Tejeda) is just a short hike away (30 minutes).
The accommodation is characterized by a particularly great and relaxed atmosphere: very friendly and uncomplicated Pesronal, beautiful location and amazing sunsets, delicious food, large garden area with jacuzzi, nice roommates.
The stay on the finca is one of my best holiday experiences, I felt very comfortable here and will hopefully be back soon.
Relaxing country cottage. Completely surrounded by nature. It includes an external jacuzzi ( available anytime) , and breakfast. I recommend to ask for the ‘hostel’ room since it’s a special accommodation which includes indoor bathroom and a kitchen. Classical double rooms are provided with outdoor bathrooms, and it might be quite cold to go to the toilet during night hours.
Excellent place if you want to hike in the area
- It is a paradise on earth! Incredible views- you can see Roque Nublo and watch some spectacular sunsets! Sitting in the jacuzzi and watching a fire show – unforgettable… Delicious food prepared by Tom. It is a place you will be missing. I wish I could have stayed there longer. Simply beautiful!
Located in Las Palmas, 2.5 miles from Las Canteras Beach, Tropical House features a barbecue and views of the city.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed the friendly staff. Very helpful. Moreover, they were cleaning very often.
Friendly people, all days with activity to do, particular building with a terrace on top, lot of space.
Kitchen and rooms with new forniture. Good position near the bus station, shops and the historical centre.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this new, wonderful hostel. Lovely atmosphere, big beds!!!, lot of space in the rooms! and good prices. You can find everything around the hostel by a little walk. Also staffs are always happy to help you. Really enjoyed my stay, even if it was short. I heartly recommend and looking forward to visit it again!
- Not only very friendly, but also enormously spacious. Very close to the central bus station, yet quiet and with bus connection to both beaches. Amazing people working there, who make sure you will be well informed about everything regarding the place, surroundings and even regular activities they develop throughout the week. The best atmosphere I have ever experienced in a hostel 🙂
The hostel had a great atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and the vibe was more of a big family in a house rather than a lot of separate people staying in one place. There were people of all ages staying, both long and short term. The hostel has regular dinners cooked by the volunteers which is a great opportunity to chill out and meet all the guests and staff.
It was easy to find people to socialise with or to have a quiet night in. Since the building and backyard is so huge it was always possible to find a peaceful area in the hostel to relax in if you wanted to.
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Columbus Hostels offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 3.1 miles from Las Canteras Beach.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Hostel with lots of potencial, nice common areas and kitchen, rooms were OK, nice staff! Terrace at the top is amazing.
- It could be a cool place if the staff would be a little friendlier.
- Great value for money close to everything can come and go as you please
- Great location with super friendly staff. Great new terrace
– Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
– Easy to get talking with other guests in the common room/kitchen
– Perfect location in Vegueta, surrounded by beautiful buildings, museums, a cathedral, plenty of places to eat and close to bus stops.
– Friendly staff that were easy to talk to and very accommodating
– Our bed was very comfortable in the private room, which was also a good size, had a great view to the moon at night and high ceiling.
Despite some small issues, we would be happy to come back:)
Little Surf House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set 1,300 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. This hostel features free WiFi and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
- thank you Rosa and her family for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay @ little surf house! a special mention goes to the cleanliness of the room and the whole common space! giulia
Top Hostels In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!