10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia:
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Hostal Sant Sadurní offers accommodations in Sant Sadurní dʼAnoia.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 20 miles from Hostal Sant Sadurní, and Sitges is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 17 miles from Hostal Sant Sadurní.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
Lady in charge was very welcoming and informative.
Free car park about 200 metres away
clean and light
Convenient for shops and cafes, pedestrianised main street about 50 metres away
- Nice owner, communication was easy. Clean room with a small bathroom
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
Inés B&B is located in Sant Cugat del Vallès, just outside Barcelona. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and garden views.This property has a dining area where breakfast is served. A fridge and microwave are also available for guests’ use, and there is a charming terrace overlooking Collserola Park.Valldoreix Train Station is around 15 minutes’ walk from the hostel, connecting you to Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya in 20 minutes. The airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great value for money, super friendly staff and very clean.
- Lovely house in wonderful neighborhood. Clean bathroom, excellent breakfast.
Nice pleace, friendly and helpful owner ! I can honestly remcomand it,
- Inez was very friendly. I wish my Spanish had been good enough to tell her about the things that could be improved myself.
- General comfort and cleanliness. The location was ideal for us, meeting family at the airport. The swimming pool was nice.
Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili offers accommodations in Sant Cugat del Vallès.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Barcelona is 7 miles from Roberto de Nobili, and Sitges is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 12 miles from Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili.
- Nice position, you can reach the center of the city in a couple of minutes, and the station to reach Barcelona is 20 minutes far by walking.
- Great price, just in the center of the city, and I. 15/20 minutes you can take a train to reach Barcelona center.
Very quiet location.
Good food at reasonable price but there is a huge restaurant serving hot food below the main snack bar which I didn’t discover until my checkout day
- For the style of accommodation this was excellent. Comfortable, safe and room had good facilities and quite spacious too considering. Good value for money in this part of city
- University campus with young people and full of energy. Easy short walk to the centre. Loved our little kitchen.
This unique hostel covers 59 acres in the privileged setting of Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world, just a 20 minute train ride from central Barcelona.Enjoy a relaxing stay in a fantastic natural environment at the Inout hostel. Breathe in the fresh air while you go for long walks through the woodland.Relax in the Inout’s common rooms with TV, or read in peace in the library.Children can enjoy themselves in the playground, or by playing tennis, ping pong, soccer and basketball on site.Enjoy full meals at the self-service restaurant. You can also cook for yourself in the in-house kitchens, or take a picnic basket out into the green surroundings.Make the most of free parking on site after the drive from Barcelona. You can also take a straight train to world-famous Plaça Catalunya.The Inout is unique in participating in a project that provides paid employment to people with learning difficulties. You can make a difference to the staff’s lives while enjoying your vacation.All areas and facilities of the hostel are wheelchair accessible.
- Nice staff, breakfast was included and was pretty good for what the room rate is.
- I really Liked the pizza, the terasse is was huge with amazing sight: forest… There was a big TV to watch Madrid VS Bayern, many showers, the rooms and hallways were spacious, u can also use computers, the train station is only 3 minutes away taking u to Plaza de Catalunya cheap as well!
- The whole place is wheelchair accessible. It is up a hill from the BdV train station, which means no traffic in the area. Woodlands all around. Good guest lounge in reception building with TV. Adequate kitchen facilities in the Restaurant building. Although the swimming pool was not open for the season when I was there it is a decent size and has a ramp for being wheeled into the water. There is masses of hot water water for showers (with push button timers). Each bunk bed has its own light and electrical socket. €2 coin in the slot lockers. Ceiling fans in the large dormitory bedroom. All staff have some kind of disability, but between them they do a good job and make their guests very comfortable and welcome. There were a lot of local people using the restaurant for Sunday lunch so I believe that the food served must be good. I would go again for the peace, the excellent price and the homely facilities.
- It was very clean, the personal were professional, warm, polite and helpful it’s catalane people 😉 my car was safe in their private parking, I recommend it to everyone visiting Barcelona
- Good breakfast, very nice staff, a lot of space, perfect view
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer is located in Sabadell, just 11 miles from Barcelona.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sitges is 27 miles from Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer, and Santa Susanna is 31 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 miles away.
- We absolutely fell in love with Dolores who greeted us with warmth and love as a family. A charming woman and outstanding.
- Un sitio muy agradable, limpio, espacioso, tranquilo y nos atendieron de una manera que nos sentimos estar como en casa
- L’accueil et les équipements. Petit déjeuner copieux
- l’accueil est très chaleureuse et l’endroit très sympa pour la famille .
La personne de l accueil très accueillante et très professionnelle.
Établissement très propre.
Residencia Albergue Studio
Residencia Albergue Studio is in the residential district of Sarrià, 150 feet from Reina Elisenda FGC Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a roof terrace and rooms with private bathrooms.Rooms at the Studio are brightly decorated. Each has heating and a desk.The Albergue has a communal lounge with a TV and there is also a reading area. There are vending machines in the lobby.Just off Passeig de la Bonanova, the hostel is within a 10 minute walk of a selection of restaurants, cafés and bars. The popular Gràcia district is just 5 train stops away.The staff at the Studio’s 24-hour front desk can provide information on Barcelona’s many tourist attractions. The center of the city is 20 minutes from Reina Elisenda Station, and free on-street parking is available nearby.
- This place was fine. Small cute room, comfortable beds, clean tiny private bath with shower, really good bread and coffee for a simple but adequate breakfast, free parking nearby, little food and coffee joints nearby, and close to a metro stop. We would have booked another night here if it had been available. The thing that made this property for us, though, was Pedro, the gentleman who checked us in and gave us plenty of information to navigate Barcelona as beginners. Such a charming, helpful, and friendly guy – a map, directions for using the public transportation and suggestions for things to see and do. The night guy seemed helpful and kind too, we just had less interaction with him.
- Staff was absolutly great. Breakfest was simple but liked it. Great common area to eat your own food. Beatiful roof terrance to chill. Sarria area is nicest and best in barcelona. Close to numerous markets and coffee and restaurants. Beatiful area.
- Great value for city accommodation. Friendly staff & close to public transport. Small & simple room & breakfast. Although not downtown, local centre is lovely!
- Pedro, admin, is the best man on Earth. He is more friendly, than my father. This guy is the axis of this hotel.
- The place is lovely! We’ve been touring across Europe and this was the best stay we had. The breakfast is simple, but really nice and the staff is friendly and great.
Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal
Located in Barcelona in the region of Catalonia, 0.9 miles from Camp Nou, Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Tibidabo is 2.1 miles from Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal, and Park Güell is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and very clean and well serviced with clean towels and toiletries daily. This is a very high quality student accommodation but despite this the room was very quiet and I was not disturbed by any noise from the students. Travelling as a single woman I felt safe in the neighbourhood and in the residence.
- Accommodation is fantastic, new and clean. Receptionists are great and at your’s service. Breakfast is standard, self-service. The building is in a quiet area, lots of greenery. The metro station Maria Christina has about 500 m, close to several shops, cafes and bakeries. For each recommendation.
- Actually the only problem I had was that my room was on the street, so it was very noisy because of traffic. Otherwise, I liked everything, the staff very nice and helpful, the room and the bathroom clean and comfortable, airconditioning, screens on windows to make it dark. As for breakfast, I did not unfortunately have time to take it. The location was great for where I needed to go, but even if you want to explore the centre of BCN, the metro station line 3 is about 300 metres, and it takes you straight to the historical centre.
- Friendly atmosphere. Good facilities (gym, washing machines, lounge, studying/working rooms etc)
- Clean, big, close to public transport, had all the amenities. The terrace in the room was big. The kitchenette was sufficient. Bathroom was clean and everything was clean in the room.
Residencia Sants is located in the Sants-Montjuïc neighborhood in Barcelona, 0.6 miles from Camp Nou and 1.6 miles from Montjuïc.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palau Sant Jordi is 1.7 miles from Residencia Sants, and Portal de l’Angel is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 6 miles from Residencia Sants.
- Very clean! Wi-fi works very well. Also shower water pressure is so nice:-)
- Very helpful staff and ideal location in Barcelona
- Nice personel, clean, safety area with shops and bars.
- very nice and honest service. I made a mistake in the reservation and I did not suffer any disadvantage because the receptionist called me (to a distant country) and explained me my mistake. Thanks!
- The bed was not so comfortable but It’s ok for the price.
Mare de Déu de Montserrat
In a modernist building, a 5-minute walk from the famous Park Güell, Mare de Déu de Montserrat is a hostel with dormitories and private rooms. This property includes large gardens and a restaurant.All accommodations have heating and either single beds or bunk beds. Some rooms feature a private bathroom and dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.There is a game room with a pool table, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Mare de Déu de Montserrat has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk to provide information about what to see in Barcelona.Free parking for cars and buses is available, and public buses to central Barcelona stop outside the property. Vallcarca Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away and you can reach Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas in 4 stops.
- friendly staff, nice room, affordable prices, perfect place to stay for 1-2 nights, car park is available
- Even though hotel was a bit far from city center, but the view through the window was amazing. Guell park was just 15 minutes away by walking. Staff was friendly, room – clean 🙂 We enjoyed the stay there.
- shower water hot. Location to bus & metro very good. Male night receptionist was very pleasant and accommodating.
- The house is beautiful, we had a three-bed room with a great view. The room is simple but there was all we needed. The room and bathroom were cleaned everyday. The breakfast was good. Choice of 2 kinds of cereals and milk, baguettes/bread, croissant, biscuits, butter, jam, cheese, salami, ham, 2 kinds of juice, coffee machine with all kinds of coffee and chocolate. Downstairs a small library including some guide books about Spain, Barcelona, and some table games. Billiard and table football. Staff was nice and helpful.
- The staff was helpful. Also the check in desk was 24hours.
Alberg Pere Tarrés
Albergue Pere Tarrés is a 10 minute walk from Sants Train Station and a few minutes by metro to Barcelona’s center. The hostel has a kitchen, restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Pere Tarrés Hostel are spacious and feature private bathroom, bed linens and lockers. Double rooms come with towels and other room types are offered a towel rental service.Other facilities at Pere Tarrés include a buffet breakfast, bar and bike rental. Guests also have access to a nearby pool and gym.Albergue Pere Tarrés is a 5 minute walk from Maria Cristina Metro Station. The hostel is about 15 minutes from Camp Nou Football Stadium and L’Illa Diagonal Shopping Center is nearby.
- The rooms were spacious and clean! Locker beneath the beds can hold many bags and luggages. Breakfast is included in most bookings and is very good! Buffet style with many breads, pastries, cold cuts, juices, and coffee to choose from. Location is a bit far from the Les Corts metro station. Les Corts is also a bit far from the city center, but it’s a very nice and quiet neighborhood with lots of shops and restaurants nearby!
- Big rooms, cheap laundry and some members of the staff were very cool and helpful
Staff was awesome.
Kind and thoughtful.
Very friendly and kind.
- I liked just that all beds have a lamb and plug. And also breakfast isn’t bad.
- Good breakfast good bed and big room and place was so good
Top Hostels In Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sant Esteve Sesrovires Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!