10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sanfuentes Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanfuentes Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sanfuentes Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sanfuentes Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sanfuentes Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sanfuentes Basque Country:
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, and Barakaldo is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Individual reading lights and outlets. Comfy beds, clean, modern, perfect location.
- Everything was good. Very convenient location. Good breakfast too.
- So close to Guggenheim museum and very close to train station and bus stop for airport. Very helpful staff, we were allowed to leave bags until our bus to airport in afternoon. Beds very comfy. Will be back
- The space is clean and there is good common space. Great that it was so close to the Guggenheim!
- During my trip in Spain I stayed in plenty of places – hotels, hostels, hostals and even in appartments, and I have to say that this hostel was the cleanest, the best designed, the quitest and the niciest place comparing to the rest. Very recommended! Well done guys from Poshtel! Plus the location is just excellent!!!
Moana Surf Hostel
Located in Sopelana in the region of Pais Vasco, 8 miles from Bilbao, Moana Surf Hostel features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from Moana Surf Hostel, and Valle De Villaverde is 18 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 5 miles away.
Hostel close to surf spots.
Excellent place to stay, the lady that runs the place will cook you up a storm! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating.
Very affordable BnB and just 6€ extra you will get a delicious dinner too.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
- Everything good. Just a little noisy. A very beautiful place.
- The family that run the hostel were very friendly. It is located close to some very lovely beaches and countryside, and 20 minutes to the metro line for Bilboa
- Exceptionally friendly staff. We arrived late and all restaurants were already closed. The receptionist lady spoke no English, but found someone who could and helped us order pizza!
- Friendly staff.
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Mañarikua Hostelling International is located in Derio, 3.5 miles from Bilbao and 18 miles from Castro-Urdiales.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 20 miles from Mañarikua Hostelling International, and Barakaldo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 1.2 miles from Mañarikua Hostelling International.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
- colazione fai da te spartana ma carina e abbondante. posto che dichiara una certa epoca, letti non comodissimi.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Bilbao Hostel is located in Bilbao in the region of Pais Vasco, just 15 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Valle De Villaverde is 15 miles from Bilbao Hostel, and Barakaldo is 2.7 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great stay over for 1 night. Clean & comfy. Excellent breakfast
- Nice breakfast and sitting area. Has free on sight parking, which is convenient if you have a car. I have expected to see backpackers in the hostel, but mainly that were local people traveling in families. I had problems to get to it by car, however, it was easy on the way out. I haven’t visited city, but it looked more than walking distance from the hostel. This place looks good for overnight during road trip.
- Friendly staff and big and clean rooms with nice view. Free secure parking and good connection with motorway.
- Clean, Comfortable, Free luggage stowage before and after checkout, free breakfast
- The Accommodation was quit decent,clean and good view. I like it.
Bide-Ona is located in Portugalete, 6 miles from Bilbao and 11 miles from Castro-Urdiales.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Isla is 30 miles from Bide-Ona, and Valle De Villaverde is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Friendly host, very friendly people in the town.
Good for catching the ferry.
Parked bikes directly outside hostal.
- The staff was amazingly friendly and even through Spanish very helpful.
- very kind and helpful staff. Rooms and hostel very neat and clean. Located close to the city centre but on a side road, therefore quiet. Good beds and very nice breakfast availble there too, ideal for peregrinos.
- Very clean and a good place to stay when on the camino. Perfect for peregrinos. Friendly owner!
- For an albergue this is an exceptionally nice place. Nice kitchen, bathroomS, salon and staff.
- Friendly host, very friendly people in the town.
Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural offers accommodations in Arce, just 10 miles from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural, and Isla is 27 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner! He even served us some breakfast, tea and coffee though we thought it was not included. Great quiet place to stay and relax for few days!
- Un Albergue , donde puede pasar con familia , hacer senderismo , preparar pan de leñas y ver museo de coches antiguos. Esta situado en la zona montañosa y lejos de las urbanizaciónes. Perfecto para la gente , quien quiere descansar de las rutinas urbanas .
- La tranquilidad, el trato y la relación calidad precio excelente fui con mi familia y tuvimos habitación con baño privado un Office y también una cocina. Mucho mejor que un hotel!!!!
- La atención de Ion fue excelente, el albergue tiene todo aquello que puedas necesitar y además está en un entorno paisajístico maravilloso. Esperamos volver sin ninguna duda.
- Это сельская местность, очень красивый старый дом, дружелюбный хозяин. Хотелось там остаться пожить, но нам надо было ехать дальше.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio, and Barakaldo is 2.6 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The city of Bilbao is a pocket-friendly place in a way where everything is simple and straightforward. You only need to spend 1.45 euros to hop on a transfer from airport to centre and the same on the way back (green bus 47). The hotel was a warm welcoming place within walking distance from centre ~ (15 min walk) will make you feel you are at home. It is quieter than I expected for a hostel and I managed to have a private room which was very good.
- in generally, it is a bargain hostel for young people. Located not in downtown, but very close to the river bank and Metro station.
- Very nice and friendly staff, good location, very close to city centre, supermarkets and Guggenheim museum. Bedroom was a little bit too tiny and beds not very comfortable, but good enough for a short stay.
- It is nice and cozy place, not far from the city centre and main attractions.
- Great personell, who are really helpful. Nice clean bathroom, and comfy bed. Great hostel vibe, and good kitchen/common area. Safety also good.
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel offers shared rooms with lockers, free WiFi and a games room 20 minutes’ walk from Bilbao city centre. Deusto Metro Station is 600 metes away. The Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property, while the Euskalduna Palace is a 10-minute walk away.Rooms feature bunk beds and come with shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. Laundry service is available upon request.You can get tourist information of the area at the hostel and there is also a bicycle rental service.Ría de Bilbao Sea Museum is within 2,800 feet of Bilbao Akelarre Hostel. You can walk to the University of Deusto in under 20 minutes and the University of Sarriko is a 10-minute walk away. San Mames Football Stadium is only 5 minutes away by car. Bilbao Airport is 7.5 miles away.
Staff were amazing
Rooms were roomy and beds comfortable
Breakfast was good and plenty of it
- The staffs were amazing! I love them! They gave me so many information to explore the city also go to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Arrived late to the hostel, and so couldn’t meet the staff, but they were so effortless to be in contact with, and facilitated our late arrival and early departure the next morning by leaving us breakfast before it should have been served. A great place to start the Camino del Norte from. My only regret is not getting to spend more time at the hostel and meeting the staff!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful , clean and comfortable bed , it’s one of the best houstel that I have been in if it wasn’t the best 👌
Good location, it is near football stadium.
Best colors – red and white 😉
- Staff were amazing
Barrika Surf Camp
Barrika Surf Camp offers accommodations in Barrika. The hostel has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and cycling. Bilbao is 10 miles from Barrika Surf Camp, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from Barrika Surf Camp.
- Great surf hostel and location in the middle of the nature with some shared space for networking but also enough space to enjoy some solo time. Good breakfast and meals! And really clean!surf classes were good and with professional and nice teachers!
- Owners are very well prepared to receive guests as well as to ensure surfing lessons are of great quality. Also they were very kind to provide transfer to the airport at no cost! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and look forward to come again.
- Superbe séjour ! Un endroit de paradis en très bonne compagnie ! Logement dans le dôme impeccable ! Nourriture excellente ! Nous reviendrons !
- Un sitio muy chulo. Un entorno precioso con gente majísima. Gracias!
- El ambiente juvenil de la casa, el paisaje, la cercanía, trato familiar, hay mucha libertad, la gente respeta las cosas de los demás, la amabilidad de los trabajadores, la paciencia para la clase de surf.
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Pil Pil Hostel is just a 1-minute walk from Athletic Bilbao’s iconic San Mamés Stadium. With no curfew or lock-out, it has a free welcome cocktail and dormitories with individual lockers.Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.You can use the hostel’s printer for free if you need to print out a boarding pass. There is also luggage storage and bike parking on site.Free maps and city guides are available at the front desk. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Centre is 8 minutes away.The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is a 4-minute walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
Amazing staff! One of the best dormitory hostels I have been.
Really clean and private bathroom.
- Staff were friendly and it was so easy being nearby the bus station, metro stop, and tram stop. There were an adequate number of bathrooms.
- Spotless and modern, with friendly helpful staff, a lovely garden, and a decent location – near the town’s bus station so handy for onward travel (also on the tram and underground lines). Breakfast good too considering it’s free!
- The bathroom was backing our bedroom and a bit noisy at times
– friendly and helpful staff
– convenient location (very close to the bus terminal) and not too far away from the centre
– plenty of various bars/restaurants and cafeterias around, also shops fruteria/supermarkets/small shops)
– very clean, though some guests can make a mess in shower rooms
– spacious rooms, iron and hear drier available at the reception
- Amazing staff! One of the best dormitory hostels I have been.
Top Hostels In Sanfuentes Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sanfuentes Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!