10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Xulián de Sales Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Xulián de Sales Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Xulián De Sales Galicia:
Albergue Seminario Menor
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- Great place in an old house. Very authentic and atmospheric. This place have everything you need for stay and the stuff is friendly.
- The cafe/bar downstairs was great. Cold drinks and some food available and a supermarket for those who wanted to cook. I stayed in an individual room which was fine. Comfortable, plenty room and bright.
- Excellent location outside the city centre but still within walking distance (10/15 minutes) to all main attractions. Superb facilities especially the little supermarket, fully equipped modern and clean kitchen, and several washing machines as well as tumble dryers.
Good valve for money, good for people on budget. Don’t expect five star.
But okay for stay over.
- Nice place with good location out of the center. No bunk beds! Own lockers.
Albergue Roots & Boots
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Roots & Boots offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Fairly close to restaurant and tourist area. I had expected to be placed in an all female room, which wasn’t available. I then had to share a room with 3 guys. But the manager fixed the problem by offering me a private room upstairs.
- The window had a great view of the cathedral! The staff was helpful and very nice.
- Breakfast was great but what I liked the most were the nice spanish man and woman working there!
- We arrived late, there was proper communication from the hostel how to get in and which was our beds, it was easy to follow, we found everything and had a good sleep, in the morning the staff was very friendly and helpful, we had a nice breakfast, perfect place to stay in Santiago.
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, fantastic view of the city, nice relaxing garden and warm indoor room to have breakfast in/read in the evenings
Albergue The Last Stamp
Albergue The Last Stamp is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from Galicia Park.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Albergue The Last Stamp.
- It was best alberque i stayed in n lady in reception was so so nice n friendly n gave me a loan of much needed phone charger n made effort to get one for me to charge my phone.
Location was convenient for everything in the pilgrim area of Santiago. But what really stuck out to me was the great service from the front desk staff. We stayed as a family for three days, and had several special things they went out of their way to make it easy for us.
The washer and dryer was great after many days of rain.
- Locker space with digital an locks, and privacy of bunks.
- Friendly knowledgeable staff. A staff member was in attendance 24/7. Good price for the Pelegrino staying in Santiago!
- The location. As a pilgrim just finishing the Camino, it was great to be that close to the pulse of the old city
La Calabaza del Peregrino
Located in O Faramello, 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, La Calabaza del Peregrino features a restaurant, bar and free WiFithroughout the property.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Pontevedra is 26 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino, and Sanxenxo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Nice and very helpful personnel. Clean place but too crowded.
- It is a private albergue just before Santiago de Compostella. Good place to stay if you don’t want to make 24 km from Padron. Most of all I liked the silken bed sheets! The bar on the ground floor is also nice.
- The food was quite good and we enjoyed the veranda at the back
- We walled the Portuguese camino and this was a very good place stop. Good shower and toilet facilities. Quiet 12 bed dorm
- Nice sunny garden to hang washing up and relax post-walk for a drink and some food. Plenty of power outlets in the room to charge devices.
A Casa de Dora
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, A Casa de Dora offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 1.4 miles from A Casa de Dora, and RENFE Station is 0.8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
It seems there was a problem with the heat. The place was very cold, stayed between 19-20C which made being in the bedrooms, bathroom and bathing a uncomfortable.
- Great! I was the only one in the hostel. Great experience. The hostel manager gave me a lift to the city centre since he was passing there.
- The staff are lovely! They provide all information, maps, tips and a beautiful green bag! The bathroom and the room are very very clean by the way. The best choice ever!
- I have stayed in a lot of hostels, but this is probably the best one. It has everything you need and it is like staying at home: big and equipped kitchen with laundry, two bathrooms, towels for the guests, big living room and comfortable bedrooms with lockers. Everything is very clean. The breakfast is great and included in the price and the host is very kind and nice. Thank you!
- Spotless clean place with a very friendly and warm hearted owner who sincerely looks after you. Very good facilities as well as close to public transport. Manuel ensured I had a wonderful time in Santiago. He gave me all info to get out and about. I already recommended it to some friends. He kindly gave me a lift to the Church 🙂
- The hosts/owners were very warm and engaging. He even set up breakfast for us earlier than the usual because we had to leave so early. The kitchen had just about everything that one needs to cook and is easy to get get around.
Albergue la Estacion
Albergue la Estacion is situated in Santiago de Compostela, 2,950 feet from Tourism Office.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue la Estacion features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen and bicycle parking at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.8 miles from Albergue la Estacion, while Point view is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- Kind staff and it is very close to station and the staff is beyond what you expect.
- Really friendly and helpful staff, I appreciated that a lot! =)
The host Miguel is a special person 🙂
Great accommodation to enjoy in a friendly and familiar hostel Santiago de Compostela.
- It’s a place where people can find a nice and peaceful environment after a long ride or walk. Very clean. Miguel,the owner is such good person who helps you with anything you need!
- The host was incredibly kind, helpful, and friendly. He offered me a beer and I accepted, and we had the chance to talk for a while. Great guy. I was ending a long cycling trip and needed a place to leave my bicycle behind to be retrieved later from a shipper, and he was very helpful in making this happen. The property was clean, organized, and modern. The other guests were friendly and talkative. I would recommend this property with 100% confidence—one of the best I’ve stayed in while in Spain.
ArArAt is located in the El Ensanche Zona Nueva neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, just half a mile from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some units include a seating area for your convenience.Galicia Park is 1,400 feet from ArArAt, and RENFE Station is 1,700 feet from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly, clean rooms, comfortable bed, very good price
- Clean, nice, big, comfortable, good location, easily accessible.
- Trato bastante amable del personal. Habitación bastante grande y buena ubicación.
- El personal fue muy amable en todo momento. Se oía algo de ruido de la calle por la noche, pero nada exagerado. Las instalaciones eran nuevas y muy limpias.
- La relación calidad precio. Por lo que pagamos siendo puente de Mayo no se puede pedir más. La ducha de la habitación estaba limpia. Teníamos reserva para 5 y al final fuimos 4, nos ajustó el precio. Tienes una zona con cocina y nevera por si quieres cocinarte algo.
Albergue Porta Real
Albergue Porta Real offers accommodation in Santiago de Compostela. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Porta Real features a shared microwave, and a shared stove. The shared living room comes with seating area, and flat-screen TV. There is an open room with bunk beds that is divided by compartments of 2 or 4 people each. Guests have access to individual lockers. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Laundry service is offered.The Tourism Office is 0.6 miles from the property, while the Bus Terminal is just 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 miles from Albergue Porta Real.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Albergue Compostela offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 1,950 feet from Albergue Compostela, and Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Location is great very close to all amenities and train station . Great atmosphere and staff vert kindly
- Some of the bunks had curtains. Very useful to aid a nights sleep
- The beds had individual curtains, electric sockets and light. Very good. There were washing machines and driers too.
The toilets are too small; you could hardly sit on it and close the door.
Shower need some plugs to hang up clothing and towel inside the showers
- Clean, good beds, with curtains and lockers, blankets available. Washing machines and dryers.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Milladoiro offers accommodations in Milladoiro.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 2.9 miles from Albergue Milladoiro, and Pontevedra is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from Albergue Milladoiro.
this hostel was the nicest and most beautiful of all the “albergues” I slept in on my caminho from Porto to Santiago de Compostela. the lady receptionist was very friendly and she walked the caminho herself one day. she told me passionately about the connection and love on the way.
the beds were nice and comfortable and i liked the “wooden Wall” they constructed in between beds for some privacy. very clean and comfortable hostel with a very pleasant atmosphere! i would absolutely go there again.
- The hostel was new and well maintained, the bunks were sturdy, there were lockable lockers, beds were comfortable and bathrooms big and clean
- Wonderful place to stay. Very clean and new with a great kitchen and an area for people to sit and talk. There was a nice grocery store close by
Supermarket is very close to thé albergue
A small kitchen is available for cooking meals
- Clean, peaceful, organised, with great facilities, for cooking, washing clothes, and situated at the edge of beautiful forests and mountains. Totally modern, with WiFi, reasonable prices, and the staff are helpful and polite.
- this hostel was the nicest and most beautiful of all the “albergues” I slept in on my caminho from Porto to Santiago de Compostela. the lady receptionist was very friendly and she walked the caminho herself one day. she told me passionately about the connection and love on the way.
Top Hostels In San Xulián De Sales Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Xulián de Sales Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Xulián de Sales Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!