10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Souci Estates Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
San Souci Estates Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Souci Estates Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Souci Estates Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Souci Estates Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Souci Estates Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Souci Estates Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Souci Estates Florida:
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- There are some good restaurants within walking distance- The food is delicious and prices are quite reasonable.
- There was none. Nothing!!!!!! I have stayed in a place that offered nothing.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The vibe in the hostel is great, and (most of) the staff is very helpful and also fun to talk with. When talking about value for money in the expensive miami, Freehand is definately the place to stay. The location is great, very close to the beach and to a free trolley stop. Also, the pool is a nice area to hang around during the day time.
- It was too expansive for 3 nights they charged me 165$
- People at front desk was very kind. Place is nice, more than I thought. In the night the bar with candles is beautiful. Internet connection is very good.
- It’s absolutely adorable. Beautiful interior. Spacious beds, your own little hide away.
- Food in premises was pricey and a little hipster, much better value to eat elsewhere.
Beds n’ Drinks
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beds n’ Drinks offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Had a fantastic stay. Great location, staff and facilities!
- I enjoyed the breakfast on some days. I also enjoyed staying in the mixed dormitory rather than the all female room.
- Friendly and helpful staff that answers any questions that you have any time of the day. Staff is experienced and knows what they are doing.
- The staff was amazing. The perks and benefits included or offered at a reasonable price we’re super sweet! Best hostel ever.
- It’s a great friendly place. Staff are brilliant
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
Miami Beach International Hostel
The property is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. Miami Beach International Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 1 miles away from Lincoln Road. Guests can enjoy a drink or a a meal at the on-site restaurant and bar.Guests have access to the hostel’s front terrace, communal kitchen, and games room during their stay. Guests are also welcome to join the hostel’s nightly events to clubs.Every guestroom has a private bathroom, and private or shared rooms are available. Free transfer services are also available at the property, and car rental services are offered.Miami International Airport is 11.2 miles away while the Miami Beach Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There really wasn’t anything I liked. Some of the front desk male staff is helpful and friendly housekeeping but I started to become “allergic” to the loud constant Spanish speaking around me even in the kitchen where they sit and talk.
- Easy check-in. Lovely staff. Location is PERFECT. Hostel was cheap and great value for what they offer. Great for solo travellers like myself.
- The position of the hostel, the people, the murales in the hostel, the room was quite nice but….
- THE GUYS AT THE CHECK IN DESK CUTE AND POLITE , BREAKFAST . JUST A BAGEL AND APPLE PLUS COFFE, BUT THERE IS A NICE FIVE DOLLAR BREAKFAST SPOT AROUND CORNER
- I did not like anything in this place except for maybe one of the housekeepers
The Hostel in South Beach
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This South Beach hostel is 2 minutes’ walk to the beach. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in public areas and a light complimentary breakfast served daily.All accommodations at The Hostel in South Beach feature a private bathroom and a dining area. A cable TV and lockers are also included. All private rooms are off campus, a 5 minutes’ drive away from the main building.Access to a full kitchen and a 24-hour reception is provided at The Hostel in South Beach. Guests can mingle and relax during a daily happy hour, movie nights, and game tournaments in the games room.Guests will be 2 minutes’ walk from the Wolfsonian-Florida International University museum and 1 miles from Flamingo Park and Pool. The Hostel in South Beach city centre is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very easy to get to and from the airport, bus stop literally across the street!! Great staff and really good breakfast and dinner offered everyday. Tours available for booking at reception too is rather handy. Variety of stores and restaurants close by with the beach and Ocean Avenue a 5 minute walk from the property. Very decent stay!
- The location: near to the beach and short walking distance to other places. The staff was nice and friendly.
- The location was perfect, only a couple of minutes to the beach.
- Great location! Helpful staff. Impeccable cleanliness. Simple but very good breakfast! Loved my stay at this hostel .. highly recommend!
- I liked the atmosphere, there was always someone at the desk to help with anything we needed. I came with a friend so we did a lot on our own but I’d recommend for anyone who comes on their own to enjoy the group activities they offer. I’d never stayed in a hostel before and didn’t know what to expect but it was a great experience and would recommend it to anyone to at least try it one time.
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rock Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- It’s a very nice hostel with an awesome staff. They have great deals to take people out which is amazing in Miami since the prices are really outrageous. The breakfast isn’t bad but it’s way too early in the morning. If you’re young and go to Miami just to party and have this is the right place to be. It’s really cheap and the location is just perfect, very close to everything !
Awesome professional staff speakers of several languages. Services are perfect for the cost
Value benefit could be valued as the best I had found in booking.com being this one my first time in a hostel.
- Check in with the owner was great. One other Colombian staff member was very hospitable as well. 6 Bedroom female dorm was huge. Balcony with views on the street was great. Location was perfect. Met nice girls. Felt fairly safe even though staff did not check at all who entered the hostel areas. Cleaning was done properly and breakfast lady was the friendliest of everyone. My experience with hostels so far has been positive and great for interaction, free tours with staff members, enthusiastic staff and lounge areas to actually sit and relax. Wi-Fi everywhere and kitchens that are meant to cook on a real stove. Perfectly neat fridges with labels to stick on your stuff next to it. Staff checking in regularly and asking how your day is going.
- Everything was perfect, this was my first hostel experience and it went way far beyond all my expectations. Love this place, the staff was amazing and also the location was perfect! Totally recommended.
- This was my first hostel experience. I would possibly stay again. I loved the quick and easy check in process. Although I never ate it, I loved the fact that breakfast was included. I also loved meeting people from other states and countries. My food was not stolen from the community refrigerator and there are party bus activities for a very fair price every single day of the week. Loved that there is a safe and an underbed storage that you can buy a lock to secure.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI-Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Location was everything and clean based on what was needed since I had a superior room
- Very clean, front desk staff were charming and helpful. Especially Rob, Betty and Sabine, all very sweet. I like that it was eco-friendly and the kitchen has bins for recyling.
- Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. The room was just what we needed. Location perfect.
- Great location near beach, shopping and restaurants
- The location is by far the best this hostel have. The staff is good and nice. Seems very secure and there is always an open bar down the stairs.
Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden.
- The staff and people staying at the hostel were friendly. Easy check in and check out. Good access to wifi and computers in lobby.
- The wonderful, amazing other hostel guests, Jerry, Chris, Dee, Bo and many others…What a squad!
- Hospitality, Hot Showers, Friendliness, Nigtlife VIP
- Staff is friendly, nightly events, meeting great people
- Virginia “V” was very helpful in getting us settled. We had a small problem with our air conditioning and she corrected the problem very quickly. She is one of those people that will make a good stay into a great one. Thanks V!
Ocean Blue Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 0.6 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Ocean Blue Hostel features a sun terrace and a private beach area.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The price was good. Excellent location. Mattress confortable
- Good location, but this also was a bad thing as it was really loud.
- The location is really good. Close to the beach,bars and good restaurants.
The location was great.
Love how your hostel bracelet gives you access and a 50% off at Voodoo (the rooftop).
Bathroom was clean.
- The location is great! Close bars, restaurants, CVS, seven eleven, banks, clubs and right by the beach
Top Hostels In San Souci Estates Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Souci Estates Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Souci Estates Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Souci Estates Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!