10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Rafael Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
San Rafael Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Rafael Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Rafael Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Rafael Imbabura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Rafael Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Rafael Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Rafael Imbabura:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Chasqui is located in Otavalo, just 13 miles from Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Chasqui.
- Great location. Lovely room with comfy bed and balcony. Large shower. Roberto greeted me. Helped me with my bag. Once settled he took me to the roof and gave me a map of the city. Pointing out places so I could see them. Also the map had prices of things so no local could rip you off. Highly recommend!
- Very nice place with great views and close to everything. Well equipped kitchen. Very nice host.
- Great value with a very nice view from the terrace. Comfortable stay, always felt warm enough. One of these cases where their map with points of interest was super useful
- The best hostel in Otavalo without a doubt! 5 star service, comfortable bed, quiet location but within walking distance to everything. The kitchen was big, well equipped and with panoramic views over the city. Not to mention the views from all the roof terraces. Strong Wi-Fi everywhere. I can’t praise this hostel enough, it’s just excellent!
- One of my favourite hostels in Ecuador. Roberto is really nice and friendly and gives good recommendations. Thanks to him I had a wonderful half day at Laguna Cuicocha. The single room with ensuite bathroom is very good value. The kitchen is clean and well-equipped. From the terrace you have a great view over Otavalo.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Salvador Hostal offers accommodations in Otavalo, just 14 miles from Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Riviera Sucre
Located in Otavalo, 13 miles from Ibarra, Hostal Riviera Sucre features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Riviera Sucre.
- Lovely setting . Lovely breakfast. Friendly warm owners.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and I slept really well although there was some inevitable street noise. The courtyard garden was wonderful and the breakfast was excellent. The fireplace in the living room was a nice touch and I was able to meet other guests there. So I can say that it was a good place for single travelers.
- Beautiful property that is two blocks from the main square. Owner and his family run the place with help. A lot of heart and soul has went into the property and it’s inspiring to see that their passion has not deminished.
- Staff is great. Location great. Beautiful grounds. Nice garden. Great rooms.
- We had a great room (#20), upstairs with lots of windows, lots of space, and a small patio with table and chairs overlooking the lovely garden. Great breakfast, too. Bright reading lights over bed. Very comfortable and very good value. I would definitely stay here again.
Hostal Runa Pacha
Located in Otavalo, 13 miles from Ibarra, Hostal Runa Pacha features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Booked a single bed room but got a double instead. Location is great, just a few streets from the terminal. They have a rooftop which is used for laundry but still offers a great view.
- Everything was fully satisfactory. Owners had answers to all our questions. Very helpful and nice people. Made our stay in Otavalo personalized.
- Clean, calm, super comfortable bed. Would stay again for sure.
- Looks like an older building, but everything inside is pretty up to date, clean, comfortable close to everything. Some of the rooms have balconies and great views of the city and mountains.
- I got nice little room, for the best price, it was cheaper than dorms in this city. Very clean place, great location, owner can speak some English. So definitely recommend
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Samana Hostal is located in Otavalo in the region of Imbabura, just 13 miles from Ibarra.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Los Ponchos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje Los Ponchos offers accommodations in Otavalo.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shops at the property.Ibarra is 13 miles from Hospedaje Los Ponchos, and Tababela is 29 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles away.
- Large bedroom. Location 100 metres from main square. Owner Chris very laid back but difficult to locate.
- Nice place just around the corner of Plaza de los ponchos. The room looks really good.
- Nice room- though bathroom is located outside of apartment. It is an apartment with 3 rooms total. When I arrived, no one answered (no ‘front desk’) the doorbell so its imperative that you let them know your exact arrival time (even though I did that.). No kitchen available.
- Spacious room, extra comfy bed, super convieniant location
- As of June 2017 very new, shiny and tidy. The famous Otavalo crafts and arts market is literally right around the corner. Large, cosy, and quiet room
Hospedaje Kunu Wasi
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Hospedaje Kunu Wasi is located in Otavalo in the region of Imbabura, just 10 miles from Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Cuadra is located in Cotacachi, 5 miles from Otavalo and 11 miles from Ibarra.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very clean, comfortable and centrally located. A full breakfast every day, including fresh juice and outstanding coffee. The staff is friendly and helpful. They do treat you like family.
- The staff treat you like family, and the provided breakfast is great. The coffee is also excellent. When we left, there were hugs and kisses with everyone – not like a chain hotel at all!
- Very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast included. Center of town location.
- These are the warmest people a person could ever meet. All needs were met and I actually felt like a member of the family.
- Host was amazing as was his breakfast. Great guy. Location great.
Featuring free WiFi, Orlandos Hostal offers accommodations in Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal America is located in Ibarra, just 13 miles from Otavalo.The rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Rafael Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Rafael Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Rafael Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Rafael Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!