10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Pedro De Premiá Catalonia:
Be Dream Hostel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Be Dream Hostel offers accommodations in Badalona.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 5 miles from Be Dream Hostel, and Sitges is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The staff is great. Room and toilet was very clean. Locker is good size.
- This place is very close to the metro station and the price is reasonable. They have perfect team, who are eager to help you with any issues. I stayed in twin room and it was clean and comfortable.
- Great service 24hr check in computers tv chill room snacks drinks hot n cold clean showers toilets
- The hostel is well situated, pleasant, facilities are great, no issue there.
- close to metro and beach, cheap, easy cards to open doors
Coroleu House Barcelona
Coroleu House Barcelona is located in the Sant Andreu neighborhood in Barcelona, 2.1 miles from Sagrada Familia and 2.2 miles from Park Güell.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Picasso Museum is 3.3 miles from Coroleu House Barcelona, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 3.4 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The kitchen was clean, had all the utensils and things for use.
- We really appreciated the location of accommodation, easy reachable with train directly from airport. That place is quiet and typically Spanish mode. Around you can find a lot of shops restaurants etc. The owner Jose Maria was very helpful. The hostel was very clean. The kitchen is very well equipped everyone can prepare the food for himself.
- You can make anything whatever you want in the kitchen. I liked it.
- The hosts are absolutely wonderful, very friendly and diligent, ensuring you will have a great stay. The house is amazing, the living room is very spacious and there’s even a backyard patio. Cleanliness was great, and price was very good.
- Like at my first stay, it did not feel like a hostel but more like a vacational home. Very clean, good kitchen equipment, not too many people in the mixed room. Very pleasant stay again.
Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona is located in the Sant Martí neighborhood in Barcelona, just 1.6 miles from Sagrada Familia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Picasso Museum is 1.7 miles from Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 10 miles from Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona.
- Good breakfast for mere 3.50E. Close to good beaches and metro stop for 20 min ride to centre. Plenty of group activities if u want that.
- Super super clean, great friendly and helpful staff, we didn’t had breakfast but it seemed pretty vast and with a lot of options. Kitchen and common area are super clean. The vibe was ok, not super party but they organize their own pubcrawl which is cool. Nice fancy area with nice streets, shops, restaurants and just 4 minutes away from the beach.
People was so respectable and friendly.
I liked the FIFA game
- it was an excellent place to meet people with that comfy common room, and the staff were lovely. the hostel itself was super clean and smelled good. they organised a picnic on the beach which was a great way to sit and talk with some other people. the location is also great given the beach is close by and theres the H16 bus taking you to the center as well as the metro. the rambla de poblenou is actually a great place for dinner/desert or just a casual stroll in the evening. (also be aware theres a nude beach right outside the hostel, its to the left of the big red rope climbing structure)
- The bed was very comfortable.I didn’t participate but I liked that they organized group winners in the hostel, very, very nice!
Casa de colònies Mogent
Casa de colònies Mogent offers accommodations in Llinars del Vallès.You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Barcelona is 22 miles from Casa de colònies Mogent, and Lloret de Mar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Casa de colònies Mogent.
No reviews yet.
Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia
Located in Barcelona, 1,000 feet from Sagrada Familia, Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Portal de l’Angel is 1.4 miles from Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia, and Picasso Museum is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. This modern, eco-friendly hostel offers a terrace with city views and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is set 10 minutes’ walk from Nova Icaría Beach and the Olympic Port.Rooms at Twentytú Hostel are shared or private with a maximum of 4 beds and an en-suite bathroom. All include individual lockers and sheets. Towels can be rented at reception.There is a communal kitchen, a chill-out lounge and dining areas. Various bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk and Razzmatazz nightclub is 650 feet away.The property organises events, guided tours and activities and bike rental is available. Ciutadella Park is 10 minutes’ walk away and L’Auditori Theatre and Catalan National Theatre are 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostel Twentytú is 5 minutes’ walk from Marina Metro Station, 3 stops from Plaza Catalunya. Nord Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Close to the tourist area and stops for hop on and hop off buses
- The beds were really comfy, staff was friendly, it was really clean and the location is good – close to the beach and subway stations, additionally the bathroom was big and clean as well. Also they care about the environment a lot
- Very clean hostel near Glories tower.The staff at reception was absolutely friendly and smiling.The rooms are a little bit small,but beds and toilets are comfortables.Close to design museums,opera theatre and commercial center with a lot of shops.
- Good workers, so close the metro station, clean room
- Nice and clean place to stay! Staff was very friendly, offered me free tickets to the nearby places! Highly recommended!
MotorSport Barcelona offers accommodations in Barcelona.A flat-screen TV is featured.Sagrada Familia is 1.2 miles from MotorSport Barcelona, and Park Güell is 1.3 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Receiption opens 3.00 pm to 8.00p.m after it you pay 10 euro they charged my card even receiptionist ask me to pay 50 euro beware of making fool by them prepare with payment receipt
- The location of the flat was easy to find from the Metro and by taxi. The greeter was friendly and the wifi worked well. These were the only plus points
- Nothing!!!! was absolutely awful stay I’d advise anyone never to stay here it was vile
- 6 minutes from the metro subway and the bus stops.
- The property was only a five minute walk to the subway station.
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia is located in Barcelona, just half a mile from Sagrada Familia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park Güell is 1.4 miles from Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia, and Portal de l’Angel is 1.7 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Very good hostel. Nice people around and good breakfast.
- The location is perfect! The hostel is big! The staff is friendly! The conditions are quite good!!!
I had a spotlessly clean single room in a little apartment with 3 other bedrooms, two bathrooms, both with shower, a well equipped little kitchen a balcony, and a small common seating area. So I was sharing the apartment with only about 5 other people. No waiting for showers, most of my roomies were friendly and courteous. A larger common space is available downstairs for people to meet and mingle. Grocery store just steps away, Sagrada Familia and Metro stations only a few blocks. Staff all super friendly. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Seems youth oriented, but older folk (like me) were also made welcome.
- i had a pleasant stay and the staff members were pleasant, very helpful and accommodating. food was relatively cheap as well. Though dinner was always served a bit late than the stipulated time
- The hostel was very clean and it is good you have a fan to keep yourself cool in your apartment bedroom. It is very near to sagrada familia and also handy enough to the metro station for when you want to travel into town.
Urbany Hostel Barcelona
Located in Barcelona, 0.7 miles from Sagrada Familia, Urbany Hostel Barcelona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Picasso Museum is 1.6 miles from Hostel Barcelona, and Portal de l’Angel is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 9 miles from Urbany Hostel Barcelona.
- Affordable, easy access, excellent customer service, safe.
- The location is great and the staffs are good and the services they are offering was quite better. I like the restaurant in the third floor and the terrace. They plan for some games and take to the club for free in the night and the charge for the breakfast and the drinks are nominal.
- Simple accomodation Very clean and staff is very nice and helpfull
- It’s close to some of the tourist spots. The breakfast was okay and the staff were friendly and helpful
- I really liked Tina, the Karaoke and customer support, also Incredible parties and views.
No Limit Hostel Graffiti
No Limit Hostel Graffiti is located in Barcelona, just half a mile from Sagrada Familia.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Picasso Museum is 1.5 miles from No Limit Hostel Graffiti , and Portal de l’Angel is 1.5 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Right next to the subway. Absolutely great location to move around Barcelona through the subway.
- the staff is great, I directed that the best of the hostel is small but I was pleasantly surprised .. and I also met very nice people ..
The style of the hostel is quite cool, with some talented graffities everywhere. Rooms have an individual code to get in instead of a key, which is quite handy.
Common areas are very nice, with a nice kitchen and a big balcony, great for hanging out and meeting new people.
Staff is really nice
If you smoke, you can smoke on open terrace
- There were not many guests in the hostel. My room was beautiful and spacious, it had a balcony. There was a terrace next to the kitchen. There was a bathroom in my room. Free tea and some food in the kitchen, that closes at 2 a.m. It allowed me to have tea late at night when I came back. Good Wifi. The hostel is located not far from prospect Marina, so I could easily get to the sea walking straight. Also it is not far from l’estacio del Nord (coach station). The staff is very friendly. During my visit Barcelona I stayed in 5 hostels, but No Limit Hostel Graffiti was the best. I felt as if I was at home. Freedom and comfort. I can’t understand why this hostel has not a high rating.
Top Hostels In San Pedro De Premiá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Pedro de Premiá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!