10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Pablo Etla Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pablo Etla Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Pablo Etla Oaxaca:
Hostal La Cochinilla
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Cochinilla offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location, comfortable beds, nice staff, big lockers.
– the hostel is new so rooms are very clean and fresh.
– the breakfast is quite ok
– walking distance from the cathedral and the center
- All the staff were lovely, friendly and very helpful and made us feel very welcome. Rooms were clean and cool, with fresh towels. Nice patio and roof terraces.
- The included breakfast was lovely and the rooms are very clean
- Las instalaciones del hostal excelentes, confort y un ambiente agradable. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Paulina Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Paulina Youth Hostel is located in the Oaxaca Historic Centre neighborhood in Oaxaca City.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and quite enough even if of course basic. Showers were ok (do not expect “hot” water at any time of the day). Breakfast was exceptional. Thanks a lot to the staff! Location is perfect to visit the city.
- Staff is super and so hard working. Great breakfast and inside court area. Walking distance Zocola.
- the staff was wonderful very helpfull, they permit us to stay at the hostel and have a shower until 23pm ans the check out was at 11 am. the breakfast is very good ( omlette cheese mmmmmh 🙂 ) they print for us our ticket bus for free ! the rooftop is amazing , you have kind of bed its perfect for relaxing after a long day of tour
- Very clean. Amaizing breakfast! It’s not just bread and coffie. It including many things. Very nice.
- There are only two positive aspects to this horrible place. One is the excellent breakfast staff and more than decent breakfast. The other is that the location is convenient to the zocalo. That is it. Nothing else.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Pochon offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff is great. I have had very interesting conversations there and the dorm I was in has a big window that makes the room bright. Few minutes by walk from the center of Oaxaca City.
- Staff was nice, many people to hang out, tourist information
- Really friendly staff, great location, delicious breakfasts and great woo! Thank you!
- The staff was so friendly. Also, the breakfast is home-made by local ladies every day! I had some fun time!!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was also good.
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! Andaina Hostel offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Extraordinary kind and friendly staff, cool openair terrace on the roof
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good advice for practically everything you need. The view from the terrace is astonishing. I love they put water bottles so we could help ourselves, that’s a bonus in a hot weather!
- Everything. Perfect location, huge common spaces , big room and comfy beds, terrace to chill with amazing view, bathroom super clean
The owner, Pilar, she was absolute fantastic!
Such a good and honest person. She made our stay there
- Vey nice roof top, central, large rooms, free safe parking underground
Iguana Hostel Oaxaca
Iguana Hostel Oaxaca offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Excellent staff that tries their very best to cater to your needs
- I found iguana comfortable for a lot of different reasons. First, the staff was really friendly and always happy to help out. The space was also a perfect size where you can socialize at the bar or get some quiet time in a hammock on the roof. The owner Antony is really involved and has made constant improvements between my visits.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful along with everyone staying there! Great vibes and perfectly located near the city centre. There was also the cutest hostel dog that I wanted to put in my suitcase and take home with me. Would highly recommend
Wonderfull, very cool Rooftop
Nice people around
Pretty nice Location
I loved that the rooms were set out around a central, communal courtyard, which is covered. There are numerous padded mates and cushions to sit and relax on an It was a great place to meet other travellers.
There is also a rooftop bar, and as there is one big table, everyone must sit together- it’s not a place to remain in your own little groups.
Group dinners are available at a cost, which is advertised on tge wall in reception every day and there is free drinking water available.
The beds are really comfortable, and each one has a light and a plug socket.
Iguanas is a couple of blocks from the centre of town, so you have the convenience of a great location, without the noise.
Yabanhi Hostel offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Yabanhi Hostel.
- Comfortable, relaxing stay that far exceeded my expectations! I stayed in the female dormitory for nearly 2 weeks with undisturbed, restful sleep every night. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom is super clean, and the locker size is very generous. I kept nearly all my bags inside — except for a luggage case — with room to spare. It is a family-owned hostel and they were welcoming, attentive, and always helpful. My favorite part is the rooftop terrace (with full kitchen and seating) and since the hostel is a bit up the hill, you get beautiful views of the city especially at sunrise and sunset. I’ll definitely be staying here on my future trips to Oaxaca.
family running, friendly, so clean .
I will comeback again nice place.
- The hostel is run by a nice family, every one is very nice and helpful, the daughter speaks good English and the father knows all local information. The room is extremely clean, bathroom also; space is OK; bed is soft and comfort. Shared kitchen is on the root and have very good view. And there’s good traveler atmosphere. Location is not best but can be reached by public bus from ADO bus terminal.
- Extremely clean. We love it. Super friendly staff. The location was amazing just 5 blocks away from downtown
- Although the location is a little bit away from the center of town. They are slightly up a hill so the roofdeck has amazing views of the city. The staff was wonderful and very helpful.
Hostal de Las Américas
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal de Las Américas offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal de Las Américas.
- This is the best hostel I’ve ever stayed at (and I’ve been to a few, including the one I work at in Mexico City). We arrived well after check-in because we went on an all-day tour to Mitla and Teotitlán del Valle. It was no problem; we called ahead and they said to get here whenever. Our room was perfect: 2 beds in the 6-bed women’s dorm, a large locker with lock, spotless bathroom with 2 showers and toilets so there was never any waiting. The other travellers were so wonderful, interesting and we had great conversations. It’s an intimate and quiet space. Breakfast is delicious, and everyone work if reception is kind and super knowlegable. They helped us figure out how to get around in Etla off the beaten path. When we were ready to check out, we were able to leave our bags for an entire day as we went to Monte Albán. 100% recommend!
Great people, delicious breakfast, clean/spacious room and super speedy wifi!!
This is NOT a hostel, and more than a basic hotel!! Best hostel ever!!
Highly recommend this place.
- Amazing staff, small – but well though dorm, tasty breakfast, equipped kitchen. Super clean, decent wifi. Pretty central location, approx. 1km from ADO terminal (taxi is 50 pesos).
-each dorm has their own bathroom
- Great stay! I had a few issues with my flight but they were really helpful. They also helped me to arrange a day trip before my arrival so that I could get the most out of my weekend. I stayed in a 6 female dorm, but there was only myself and 2 others. Breakfast was great and the staff were always smiling and happy to help.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pajarillos Hostal offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from Pajarillos Hostal.
- Perfect place! Near the Ado bus station, quiet, not too far from centre, clean rooms and bathrooms. Thank you!
- Very clean, very nice people, great worth for your money. We were comfortable and happy. The only downside is that you hear everything, noice really travels, and the bathroom could be nicer (they should have a watch your step sign at the bathroom door, for there are steps as son as you open the bathroom door, and we almost fell). Good location but not really at the center of it all.
- New clean hostel, near ADO bus station, great bath
- The ADO/OCC bus terminal is near. That’s the major line in Mexico.
L’hostal paraît récent, aménagé il y a peu. Propre. Eau chaude (peu de pression mais ça en devient normal au Mexique). Petit coin « cuisine » assez sommaire (frigo et microonde). Locker suffisamment grands dans le domitorio pour y laisser un backpack, et fournis avec la clé. Serviette de bain, petite bouteille d’eau et couverture supplémentaire fournies à l’arrivée.
Hostal simple mais efficace, à une quinzaine de minute du centre de Oaxaca et à 5minutes du terminal de bus ADO.
Hostel Don Nino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Don Nino offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Don Nino.
– Close to the ADO bus terminal, Church of St. Domingo, pharmacy, and minimarket.
– El Llano Park, in front of the hotel, has selection of good streetfood.
– They also clean the room every morning.
– The staff is friendly.
The location of the hostel was really good. Room was comfortable and clean.
Breakfasts were quite OK, I appreciated also unlimited availability of the filtered water.
Staff really helpful, helped us to arrange trip to view some nice places in the area.
Good Internet quality.
- Lovely terrace to chill out in. Friendly staff. Good location, nice and quiet and really close to bus station.
Good value for money.
Great location: walking distance from/to the ADO, across from El Llano park & 5-10 min walk into town.
You can book tours through the hostel too (cheaper than at others I was told!)
Clean and big bathroom facilities, decent shower pressure & hot water 24h.
Bedrooms cleaned & beds made up daily. Each bed has a reading light, plug, big locker and shelves.
- it has all the facilties you need: breakfast kitchen wi fi, PC. Really appreciated the fact that male and female toilets are separate
- – Close to the ADO bus terminal, Church of St. Domingo, pharmacy, and minimarket.
Casa de Don Pablo Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa de Don Pablo Hostel offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 3.7 miles from Casa de Don Pablo Hostel.
- Included lunch and friendly staff. When I checked in the PDQ for taking card payments was down, however receptionist waited me till I could find an ATM the next day
- Very beautiful and cozy hostel. Clean and very close to zócalo. Very helpful staff.
- The rooftop and outdoor area was nice and the breakfast was decent.
- The bed was nice. The kitchen-woman was extra-friendly!!
- Good breakfast, helpful, friendly staff. Not very far from center. About 10-15 minute walk. Nice terrace on top with tables and chairs.
Top Hostels In San Pablo Etla Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Pablo Etla Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!