10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Martín de Arriba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín de Arriba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Martín de Arriba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín de Arriba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín de Arriba Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Martín de Arriba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Martín de Arriba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Martín De Arriba Galicia:
Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila offers accommodations in Finisterre.Certain accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- clean and comfortable , very helpfull and friendlly staff
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Freshly baked bread for breakfast was a real treat!
- Most comfortable bed I’ve slept on in all of Spain! Hostel owner is the nicest and most helpful as well. And the location is fantastic. I love this place!
- Our hostess was exceptionally welcoming. She made fresh bread daily for breakfast, and came from behind the desk to give a goodbye hug. Washrooms were clean, and sheets and towels were provided.
- Sehr freundliche Dame, gutes Frühstück!! Netter Aufenthaltraum
Hostel Oceanus Finisterre
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Oceanus Finisterre offers accommodations in Finisterre, just 28 miles from Ribeira.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Will definitely stay again if back to Finisterre. Stayed for the second time already and everything was perfect. Diego is top class host so is all the facilities.Super clean and comfortable. Bonus – beautiful view of the ocean.
Very clean and modern dormitory.
Kitchen well equipped
- Modern, clean and spacious hostel. I got very comfortable bed and locker. Lot of light because of big windows. Kitchen
- Superb staff; nice to have privacy curtains and my own pod. Good wifi; super clean.
- Great hostal with great location between harbour and the beach. Enjoyed my stay a lot. Good beds with bed side lamps and plugs. Real cooton sheets. Hot clean showers. Free towel. Be aware you need to leave the hostal between 10 am and 1 PM. Breakfast outside at cafes. Diego made me feel very welcome and it was ok to check it after 9 PM when evening bus from Santiago arrived. Great service. Fresh free fruits like apples and grapes
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Albergue Arasolis is less than 1,000 feet from Fisterra Beach and the bus station. This hostel has a communal kitchen and free Wi-Fi.Each modern dorm at El Albergue Arasolis has simple décor, lockers, a desk, sofa and access to a shared bathroom. A laundry service is available for an additional cost.Fisterra’s marina and town hall are within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found along the seafront. The long, white sandy beach at Escaselas is a 5-minute drive from Fisterra.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. There were 3 coed showers and 2 toilets. Kitchen was equipped with things to cook with and dishes, cups etc. beds and pillows were wrapped with blue plastic for bed bugs. Location was great. Walk to bus station, shore, faro etc
- The bed was definitely comfortable. The staff was very helpful and I liked the location.
- The atmosphere was great. We are Pilgrims on the Camino. We loved it that much we are going back for another 2 nights as we walk back!!
- There is a pantry available to buy food, great for a midnight snack when the yoen has closed! Full oven and kitchen so good. 2 dorms with about 7 bunk beds in each. Bathrooms are good.
- My wife asked me to buy her some flower seeds in Spain. I could find none. I asked the guy who runs this hostel, where I could buy some. He just said “Come on! Follow me! and led me straight to a shop where I bought six packets of a variety of seeds. Where else would you get someone as helpfull as this guy?
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, O Encontro offers accommodations in Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Ribeira is 28 miles from O Encontro, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
- Convenient. Clean. Good clothes drying lines. The people were really good.
- Very kind owners, eager to help with virtually anything. We could even leave our luggage for a party of the second day, free of charge. Astonishing atmosphere!
- The localization is very good, in the center of the city, with a lot of restaurants and other things around.
Albergue La Espiral
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Espiral is located in Finisterre, just 28 miles from Ribeira.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue La Espiral.
- Comfortable bunks, shared but private bathroom with good shower, hospitalero (Simone) was delightful. Nice donativo breakfast.
- The guys running the place are super friendly and welcome you almost as a friend. The kitchen is nicely stocked and there’s a small, donation based breakfast. Still in the city but on the side closer to the lighthouse so it only takes 30-40 minutes to walk there.
- Really amazing alburgue with friendly, warm staff. Got a family vibe from them immediately and after only one day felt we had become friends. Perfect location and great facilities.
- I was hanging out with friends until late but I could still get back In when I came back. I liked that
Very well located albergue with cheerful and friendly hosts.
They have a washing machine, which is very nice on any stage of the Camino.
Albergue Mar de Rostro
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Albergue Mar de Rostro is set in Finisterre, 0.6 miles from Langosteira beach and 28 miles from Ribeira. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared fully equipped kitchen at the property.Fisterra bus station is 850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42.9 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful. The bathroom seemed to have some plumbing issues in that there was a smell coming from the restroom facilities as if the pipes were backing up. Mattresses were cloth and well worn. A full kitchen was available with free coffee.
- Ein Regal wo man Lebensmitteln abgeben kann, die man nicht mehr braucht, und nehmen kann was man braucht
- La cercanía del albergue con la parada de autobús, está a menos de 3 minutos. El albergue es funcional y básico para descansar, lavar tu ropa y continuar con tu viaje. Calidad precio normal. Amplia habitación con varias literas, baño próximo unisex. Había otros baños en planta inferior separados para chicos y chicas.
- La disponibilità e la gentilezza dell’hospitalera
- Todo en general muy bien. El trato fantástico. Tienen sitio para guardar las bicicletas. Aunque había que dejar el establecimiento por la mañana, mi bus salia por la tarde, y pude dejar la bici y las alforjas en el establecimiento hasta la salida del bus.
Mar de fora
One of our best sellers in Finisterre! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Mar de fora offers accommodations in Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountain or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Mar de fora, and Noya is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Mar de fora.
- Great location and value for money! Much nicer than expected!
- Nice and clean Auberge with a little garden. Very close to the town center and a very lovely auberge father with a big heart ( not much English skills but very good in sign language 😉 ) . There is also a breakfast buffet with toast jam butter tea and coffe and make sure to give a little donation cause he doesn’t ask for money.
- The price, facilities, cleanliness. Basic but perfectly sufficient
- The owner and other staff folks went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of — it felt like staying with family 🙂
- Breakfast before the time coz I WAS łatę to airportw thank you!
Hostel playa de Quenxe
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hostel playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.3 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hostel playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Estancia muy cómoda. Vistas des del hotel preciosas. Fran es un showman en vivo, haciendo un monologo, muy simpatico y atento
- Lugar magnifico. El trato humano que te brinda el dueño que hace sentir como en casa. La verdad que el dueño sabe como tratar a las personas, deberían aprender de el en otras partes del mundo. Estadía 100×100 recomendable, una experiencia magnifica.
- Il proprietario si è offerto a farmi vedere, con la sua macchina, una alternativa del cammino. Sta leggermente fuori del cammino si farà appena 1,5km in più ma la vista che butta sul golfo è spettacolare.
- Отличный вид из окна. Отзывчивый, общительный и дружелюбный персонал.
- Dueño joven emprendedor muy amable,buena atención. Recomendable a peregrinos con destino finisterre. Camarera muy simpática también
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Tequeron is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are provided. Certain accommodations feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Great place. Super clean. Very comfortable beds just a little squeaky. Great location on very quite street.
- Comfy bed. Great kitchen. Great shower. Fresh sheets and towel. Very welcoming staff. Close to supermarkets.
- The woman who greeted us was so amazing – we had been walking in the rain and fog for hours and she welcomd us with hot tea! Then showed us to our wonderful dorm beds / room with cozy duvet blankets and awesome little sitting area and the best shower of our entire trip for sure!
- Very clean, modern room and great showers. Right on the Camino. Lovely staff.
- Right on the Camino route, excellent value for money, very good facilities and Pilar who went out of her way to make sure we are comfortable and that we enjoy our stay in Cee. She has organized the taxi to take us to the Ezaro waterfalls, highly recommended.
Albergue O Bordón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Albergue O Bordón is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The owner was very attentive. There were little rugs at the side of the bed for poor aching feet! Kitchen very adequate. Would stay again.
The staff was very Nice! A lot of space in the room 🙂
- The host is a very good person,position is ok and all the stuff work properly. I recommend this hostel!
- Very large dorm, but as only two staying it was ok,
- A very well run albergue, it had everything that was needed. Nice large bathrooms. The gentleman at reception was not fluent in English but very helpful.
Top Hostels In San Martín De Arriba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Martín de Arriba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín de Arriba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Martín de Arriba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!