10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Marcos Masaya Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San Marcos Masaya Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Marcos Masaya Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Marcos Masaya Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Marcos Masaya Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Marcos Masaya Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Marcos Masaya Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Marcos Masaya Region:
Hostal Casa San Miguel
One of our best sellers in Masaya! Hostal Casa San Miguel offers accommodations in Masaya.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 13 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel.
- Ok for the price. Nothing special but ok for one night.
- Good for a group to stay before flying home from Managua airport.
- Rooms are away from road, communal places to sit, walking distance to the markets, shuttle service, nice enough staff.
- Great location, friendly staff. Free pancake and banana breakfast. Also use of kitchen and fridge. Very clean. Work In walking distance of centre.
- One of the places we preferred in Nicaragua, and a good value for money. Comfortable room, pleasant atmosphere, far from the road noise, friendly staff, availability of the kitchen (which could be better equipped though, but just like in most other places). The location is convenient between the two markets.
Hostal Los Pueblos
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 13 miles from Granada, Hostal Los Pueblos features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Managua is 18 miles from Hostal Los Pueblos, and Montelimar is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of places to relax. Pool and pool table look fun although we weren’t able to use them because of construction. Room is good size. Overall the grounds/common areas are far above average. Woman who checks you in is very friendly and helpful. Huge outdoor kitchen is really convienient and very well stocked.
Muy amable las personas lo q atienden y gran calidad de ir
De la mano con la naturaleza
- Accueil des propriétaires, ils nous ont beaucoup aidé et ont été très aimables.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire. La situation tout près des sites touristiques intéressants.
- Ein spezieller Platz, für alle, die das Besondere mögen. Ruhig, das Umfeld ein ursprünglicher Ort, ohne üblichen Tourismus, viel zu entdecken- und die Pueblos Blancos unkompliziert mit Bus zu erreichen
Hostal San Antonio
Hostal San Antonio offers accommodations in Masaya.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Granada is 9 miles from Hostal San Antonio, and Managua is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 14 miles from Hostal San Antonio.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Villa de San Fernando
Hostal Villa de San Fernando is located in Masaya, just 10 miles from Granada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 16 miles from Hostal Villa de San Fernando, and Montelimar is 31 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 12 miles away.
- Clean room and beds very comfortable!! The owner is really nice and the location is very close to the center!
- Our host was very friendly and helpful during our very short stay. The bedroom was lovely and big, with a locking wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lights, plus a small desk. For us, the location was very convenient as we had no need to go into central Masaya. Hostal San Fernandes is excellent value for money.
- Amazing host, great parking and free wifi for a very reasonable price
- The owner of the hostel was really friendly. We could use her garden. She was able to speak English and organised a good trip for us to the vulcano of masaya. The house was nice. It was easy to go an leave the hostel because of the public bus station just 200 m away next to the gas station.
- The staff were amazing and super friendly! The lady running this place is the best!
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Paradiso Hostel features a terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Managua is 21 miles from Paradiso Hostel, and El Rosario is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- i liked the location which was the best ever, the whole complex was hugh. i couldnt believe they sold it as and hostel as it was more of a resort type, but with dorm rooms. If you need to relax and take a break you should not miss out staying here.
- A nice clean hostel at the shore of the Laguna. Nice open air restaurant. Very pretty grounds. E-mail correspondence prior to arrival was very helpful (thank you, Harold!).
- Okay, so the main thing about this hostel is the location: at the very beautiful and quiet laguna. The hostel and its grounds also look great: the whole atmosphere makes you think you’re on a tropical island. It seems this hostel has the best access to the laguna because it has a small beach. The volunteers organise a welcome drink your first night and this is fun and a good opportunity to meet all the other guests. They also organise party’s, dj’s and there is always a (board) game you can join. The food is really good, from breakfast to desert. You can take out a free kayak around the laguna, which is really nice (go in the morning, the water is more quiet then). I also did a hike up the crater, which was very nice as well, very friendly guide, although almost no English!
- Great location on the water with swimming and kayaks. A fun, hostel atmosphere in a beautiful location and good food. Basic sleeping accommodations which is all you need. Helpful staff.
- Cool lay out, lively setting but everything shuts down in time to relax. Food is fair priced and really good.
Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua
Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua is located in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Montelimar is 26 miles from Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua, and El Rosario is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Doctor Boutique Hotel Managua.
- Very nice, welcoming and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, dorm equipped with AC. Located in good neighborhood.
- Decor very nice, clean, guy tried how he can be and I thanful for this.
- Very helpful staff, very well-equipped kitchen and a tv with netflix, awesome breakfast included
- This was the second night we were here. The host was very welcoming despite our last minute request. This time around, I managed to explore the area and found that the location was very accessible to public transportation too. Really appreciated the extra mile the host went through to help us during our stay.
- The host was very welcoming and was always asking if I needed anything. The breakfast is fruits and oats with Chia pudding, which is a wonderful surprise compared to the bread and jam that i’ve ran across too many times.
Casa Juventud is located in Managua, 26 miles from Granada and 25 miles from Montelimar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.El Rosario is 5 miles from Casa Juventud, and San Marcos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 9 miles from Casa Juventud.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Maracuya Managua
Located in Managua, 25 miles from Granada, Hostel Maracuya Managua features a barbecue and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from Hostel Maracuya Managua, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and clean place with big common areas. Safe neighbourhood with upscale restaurants and banks near. Extraordinarily helpful staff with detailed information.
- The location of the hostel was good. It was an easy walk to the UNC bus station and the courtyards of the hostal were very pretty, breakfast was included and quite good. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The bed and pillow not the best but not worse than any other hostal. I would recommend this place.
- Clean, nicely decorated hostel, good location and breakfast. Staff are friendly and helpful
Very clean room and bathroom as well as a great outside sitting area and a nice living room!
Lovely location – safe neighborhood
Airport shuttle was arranged for us for 20$ US
- Located in a convenient area close to zona Hippos. Safe and clean.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pachamama Managua is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and car rental is available. Montelimar is 27 miles from Pachamama Managua, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included but unfortunately we left too early! It starts at 7 AM but we had to hit the road. The rooms were cool, the inside courtyard and pool is awesome.
Nice hostel with pool, bar, cafe, big clean rooms for an affordable price if you are f.eks a backpacker. Close to a big mall and good restaurants.
I would recommend this hostel if you stay in Managua, and I would stay there again myself.
- Location is perfect. I didn’t spend any time at the hostel really and there weren’t others staying there, but the pool/pool table/bars would be fun I’d imagine.
- Spacious throughout facility. Friendly staff. Set up transportation to and from the airport.
- We really liked the great location, room was ok but the bed was perfect and I had my fist perfect shower in Nicaragua, hot water and strong water pressure, I didn’t want to leave the shower! The cafe next door was great, food food, reasonably priced and quick service.
Managua Backpackers Inn
One of our best sellers in Managua! Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Managua Backpackers Inn is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 25 miles from Managua Backpackers Inn, and Montelimar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from Managua Backpackers Inn.
- Everything is available on site (or almost) which is practical, a couple of kitchens available for everyone, very close to restaurants and shops, perfect for a short stay in Managua.
- Pancakes were bigger then I thought. Fruit and Eggs were also available at 1 US dollar for either or.
- Our double private room came with a bunk bed which was a nice surprise. We only shared a bathroom with the room next door which was nice. The airport shuttle was good value compared to other places.
- It has alot of facilities and the beds are confortable. Good location. Staff was friendly
- Helpful staff, swimming pool & breakfast supplied, even if just pancakes
Top Hostels In San Marcos Masaya Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Marcos Masaya Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Marcos Masaya Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Marcos Masaya Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!