10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Jose De La Rinconada Andalucía:
Residencia la Cartuja
Residencia la Cartuja offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 0.7 miles from Residencia la Cartuja, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.9 miles from the property.
- It is close to the center. Very friendly stuff on reception.
Very friendly owner, fantastic location!
Close to Taxi rank, bars and food.
- Quiet, outside the city, but still not so far away (40 minutes walking), comfy bed and view from the window.
Value for money and only 8 euros for a taxi into the centre of Seville
Reception staff spoke english and very helpful
- I liked the receptionist (evening) he was so friendly and helpful 🙂 the location is peaceful
Hostal Museo is a typical 19th-century building, situated in a quiet square next to Seville’s Fine Arts Museum. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Hostal Museo are functional and air conditioned. They all include a plasma-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom. At reception there is a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and an electric kettle that guests can use.The Museo Hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower, while the Maestranza Bullring is around 0.6 miles away. The property offers guided tours of the Old Town and Santa Cruz District.Seville Bus Station is located in Plaza de Armas Square, just 1,300 feet from the guest house. Airport buses leave from here.
- Very quiet room in such a lively part of the old city
- Staff were very helpful.Hostal is basic and traditional but beds were good, shower fine and hostal was very clean.
Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Book tickets to Alcazar in advance to avoid queues.
- central location, nice area of Seville, cozy room, extremely friendly staff, overall excellent value for money
- Immaculately clean and nice hot shower! They loaned us a kettle and mugs we could use for entire stay.
The Nomad Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Nomad Hostel offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location in the city centre. Very close to the main sights and 10min walking from the bus station. Friendly staff. They gave us a great food recommendations. Breakfast was included. We enjoyed morning coffee on the nice terrace. There is also a nice chillout area where you can relax, read a book or have a glass of beer.
- Right in the happening part of town, bakers bar and restaurants all around. Busy people stay here. Ample breakfast and great coffee. Rooftop bar and lounging area great after a long walking day.
- Cheap, good facilities (kitchen, living-room),breakfast included
- Breakfast was awesome. They did have a coffee machine! Staff was really helpful. Their advices about the good local restaurants were amazing. They upgraded me to a single room on my first day.
- The location of the hotel was good to see the monuments. The staff was really nice and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Seville! SevillaDream Hostel is located in Seville, just 1.4 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I like to spend 3 nights in this hostel in the heart of Sevilla. The room was been nice with comfortable bed and private bathroom. The position was been good. Great price also.
- It is close to bus and train station of city, easy to arrive the hostel. It takes about 20 min to reach city center by walk. Also there is a bar and spacious lobby at the enterrance. Nice place for this price.
- Location less touristy than Cathedral/ Alcazar area, more local neighborhoods with small plazas, however, within walking distance of those sites. Beds good, pillows large, staff Noelia, Thomas, and Luchia very helpful, no free breakfast but free corn flake cereal. Like decorate tile throughout building. William Beyers, USA
- The bar and restaurante is Great. Excelente breakfast for 2 euros
The place is well located at walking distance from the central bus station.
Staff is very cooperative and friendly.
One of our best sellers in Seville! Hostel Trotamundos is located in Seville, 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville and 0.4 miles from Navy Museum Seville.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The Irish guy at the front desk was very funny and nice. The rooms were standard hostel rooms, comfortable enough, especially for the price. Showers always had hot water and were very clean.
- Cool spot to stay, I think it was a little pricy for what it was, but I would definitely stay again. The guys working at the hostel can give some good advice about places to go and things to see.
- Very nice structure, guests from all over the world, perfect location.
- Useful kitchen and really close to everywhere like supermarket, cafe, all sightseeing area..
- The hostel is a piece of art in itself. Clean room and kitchen with good facilities. Friendly staff, the Irish guy is a great funny guy and always happy to chat. The spanish guy is also friendly and nice.
Babel Hostel Sevilla
Babel Hostel Sevilla is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 1.3 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful owner. One of the most pleasant experiences I made on my trip.
It is a very pleasant hostel with comfortable share kitchen where you can make meal and tea and meet new people from different countries for small talk.
The staff also was good.
Our double room was simple but clean and comfortable.
- small kitchen but convenient and a good place to meet others
- The room was clean as was the bathroom, and the kitchen was a really nice space. My bed was comfortable, and the locker was big. Staff were very friendly. The hostel was a nice 15 minute walk from the cathedral area. Wifi was great.
- I liked that I had a bathroom private to my room in the hostel.
The Boutike Hostel
One of our top picks in Seville.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Boutike Hostel offers accommodations in Seville.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from The Boutike Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 0.6 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very well located within walking distance from all the sights. Helpful staff at the reception (especially Marta!), excellent breakfast and good sleeping quality.
- The gym, rooftop terrace and the central location!!!
- Location was the best bonus of this property. self service breakfast.
- Lovely room with balcony, bed was very comfortable, good shower with toiletries provided, breakfast was fantastic and staff were very helpful. Classy but trendy decor, 24 hour access, 10-15minute walk from everything. This is a small hotel punching way above its weight, it was wonderful.
- Nice location. Friendly and helpful staff, we got some problem with the toilet and it was solved efficiently. Wifi has really good connection. Good value for money. Room is bigger than my expectation.
Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Sevilla Hostel One Centro is located in Seville, 1.7 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville and 0.7 miles from Navy Museum Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Se District One Hostel.
- The staff was infinitely pleasant, there was a free community dinner and a bar crawl. The place was quaint and very well located. The room was fine even if a bit simple but you don’t come to Sevilla to sleep anyway.
- Lovely atmosphere, Great staff. Incrediable environment for those looking to find friends and like minded travellers. Excellent location. Bed was average comfort, but love the privacy of curtains
Basic accommodation if u just need a bed! better for younger travellers wanting to meet people and be part of a bigger group!
good value for money!
I was here a year ago, came back solely to come back to this hostel. The free dinner is great (big shout out to the chef!!), the people helping out are very kind and helpful, and the people you meet are wonderful. In short, the whole experience makes you feel at home.
Note from last year: the shower curtains extended in the room I got ( same as last year), and there is no need for a mop and a bucket anymore 🙂
- Always my hostel of choice when I’m in the city for the weekend. The staff are amazing; a few of the long-term ones even remembered me after nearly a year without visiting. For a price thats only slightly above other hostels nearby, the value for money is unbeatable, especially if you take advantage of the free dinners and pub crawls (or other activities if you’re not a party person).
Sevilla Inn Hostel
Sevilla Inn Hostel is a lively hostel located in the centre of Seville, only 650 feet from the Cathedral. It features a large terrace with great views of La Giralda.Staff organizes social events, parties and barbecues, as well as Spanish courses and guided tours around the city.Featuring modern décor, this hostel is set in a 19th-century building, Sevilla Inn Hostel offers private and shared rooms, as well as studio apartments. All include air conditioning and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is included for all guests.There is a communal lounge and a shared kitchen. There are also vending machines with snacks and drinks.There are numerous bars and restaurants around the area. The Jewish Quarter and the Santa Cruz neighbourhood are within a 3-minute walk of Sevilla Inn Hostel.
- Everywhere, minus the showers, was very clean and tidy. The staff was excellent and very helpful. We were allowed to check in early and when we had a 4:30am check out, they were kind enough to put breakfast out for us. Just above and beyond.
- It’s located very close to cathedral & number of bars ..
- Location is fantastic, at the heart of Seville. Beds are comfortable, showers are plentiful & hot.
- The staff were very helpful. Loads of extras free tea/coffee/breakfast and a wonderfuyl welcome pack of goodies. Common area.Fantastic roof garden. Superb location- unbeatable.
- The private rooms have everything you will need and more. The decoration is nice, the mattresses are very comfortable, the room has enough noise isolation and the bathrooms have recently been remodeled and are very modern. The staff, particularly the ones during the evening and night, will do everything they can to make your stay pleasant.
Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville
Located in Seville in the region of Andalusia, 1.7 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Oasis Palace Seville.
- Location couldn’t be better – close to every main attraction in Sevilla. The building is very impressing and beautiful, wonderful terrace, nice bar with very friendly staff and majestic staircase with lots of flowers. The staff at the reception is very helpful and speaks few languages.
- The rooftop terrace with swimming pool is amazing 😀
- Very friendly staff, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, bathroom in the dormroom, awesome rooftop terrace with a pool! The weather was super nice when I was here, so the pool was a great relieve!
- The location, the facilities, the room, the staffs.
- Nice location and nice view from roof top terrace
Top Hostels In San Jose De La Rinconada Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Jose de la Rinconada Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!