10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Isidro Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
San Isidro Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Isidro Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Isidro Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Isidro Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Isidro Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Isidro Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Isidro Valle Del Cauca:
La Oliva Club Centro Campestre
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, La Oliva Club Centro Campestre offers accommodations in La Gorgona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cali is 9 miles from La Oliva Club Centro Campestre, and Palmira is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Palmira in the region of Valle del Cauca, 9 miles from Cali, Hostalvillabosco features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Cumbre is 14 miles from Hostalvillabosco, and Buga is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas offers accommodations in Cali. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 5 miles from Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas, and Cali’s City Theater is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 11 miles from Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas.
- We had a warm welcome and were surprised by the size of the accomodation. Suly and Alberto helped where ever needed. Thanks a lot for a wunderful week!
- Staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, rooms were beautiful, located in the perfect neighborhood
- El servicio y las personas que lo atienden son excelentes
- Excelente ubicación. En nuestro tiempo en Cali fue lo mejor
- Tuvimos una estadia super agradable, desde el lugar de ubicacion como el mismo apartamento y lo mejor con unos anfitriones super amables, amigables, extrovertidos y muy colaboradores. El lugar hermoso, nos sentimos como en casa. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a familias.
Located in Yumbo in the region of Valle del Cauca, 12 miles from Cali, Hostel Yumbo features a barbecue and sun terrace.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palmira is 14 miles from Hostel Yumbo, and La Cumbre is 7 miles from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Viajero Cali Hostel & Salsa School
One of our best sellers in Cali! Located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring, El Viajero Cali Hostel & Salsa School features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Pool and common areas were pretty nice. Clean bathrooms, good hot showers. There are food and walking tours offered daily and free salsa lessons for those interested. Did meet some cool people.
- Great salsa lessons, the staff speaks perfectly English and are so helpfull. They offer plenty of activities witch you can join. And the swimmingpool is great, nice way of relaxing after your salsa lesson 😉
- The viajero has free salsa lessons, a swimming pool, and a bar. What more could u ask for? This place draws great people in and the staff is super helpful. I high recommend it.
- Great vibes. Awesome guests who wanted to have a great time. Lots of salsa
- Friendly staff, especially Hector. Very friendly salsa teachers as well. Too bad the showers were freezing cold
La Sucursal Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Sucursal Hostel offers accommodations in Cali, just 3.5 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The double ensuite is good value for money, the kitchen was spacious and the communal area was cool.
- I loved the location, the hostel is very quiet and they are very friendly.
- The hostel is super clean and comfortable. Big kitchen and very friendly staff. Each bed has a fan. 👌🏼 Highly recommended!
The staff were very friendly and can speak English. They have a mini market at reception so you can buy drinks and snacks at a reasonable price.
Loved the big open area plus the two other levels. The kitchen and dining area were big and open.
Shower was hot too.
Would definitely stay here again
- I normally don’t write reviews, but for la Sucursal I’ll make a exception. I have been traveling for years and stayed at many places, La Sucursal was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at.
The Pelican Larry Hostel
The Pelican Larry Hostel offers accommodations in Cali.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 3.7 miles from Hostel Pelican Larry, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.9 miles from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The service was more than great, all the people are nice, I like it cause it’s good located. I consider there’s a good relationship between price and service.
- The staff was just great. Good location within walking distance to many spots worth checking out.
- Excellent staff with very well organized city information. Nice breakfast of eggs, good well stocked kitchen. Wonderful common areas with hammocks and grass and music.
- The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. They also have some great written resources of things to do in the area. The shared room I stayed in had a very spacious bathroom.
- Really nice staff. Safe area with lots of restaurants and bars. Close to a big supermarket, so could cook in the kitchen if you wanted to. There was a band staying at the hostel with us, they played live music every night. TV room with Netflix, good for a hung over day after hitting the Salsa bars. Breakfast is two eggs and two pieces of toast. Ready for you to cook yourself from 6am onwards. Also, only short taxi from the bus station.
Lulos Hostal Boutique
Lulos Hostal Boutique offers accommodations in Cali.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.7 miles from Lulos Hostal Boutique, and Cali’s City Theater is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I had a short, while great stay at this hostel. Great fascilities, nice chilled atmosphere and is placed centrally in the hostel-area of Cali.
- Great staff & location. Large room for a great price.
- Old building transformed into a hostel with cool vibe. Good breakfast
- Perfectly clean, everything is new and modern. A really well decorated and cared for place. The receptionist is super friendly as is the breakfast/cleaning lady. Scrambled egg and toast for breakfast with coffee.
Absolutely amazing staff. Paola, thank you so much for the tips and nice talks about Cali/Colombia!
Also, the hostel is pretty clean, quiet and well located (it’s in a calm street in San Antonio, and you can walk to basically every touristic site except for Cristo Rey – which is almost out of town). The area has markets and some cheap restaurants, and you can book salsa classes at the hostel or take them at the several schools nearby, like Salsa Pura.
I absolutely loved this hostel and hope to stay there again if I have the chance to come back to Cali 🙂
Featuring free WiFi, Kingbird Hostel offers accommodations in Cali.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.6 miles from Kingbird Hostel, and Cali’s City Theater is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating
very clean and super cosy with a big plasma television; nice kitchen; in a very good location;
def my favorite hostal in Colombia; they have it all
- Friendly staff with lots of local information. Cool common areas. Pretty courtyard. Juice, beer, and water available for guests on a tab system. Good location in San Antonio. Safe, needed to be buzzed in.
- Really feels like home! Everything is amazing, this is the right place for you!
- A lovely relaxed vibe in a beautiful historic house, it’s more a shared home than hostel – making you want to stay longer! Great communal areas and kitchen, gorgeous cats, fabulous patient and generous hosts, close to super eateries and a salsa school in the historic part of town.
La Subida Hostel
One of our best sellers in Cali! La Subida Hostel is located in Cali, just 3.1 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Is very nice. Is very cheap.
And the location is good.
No dog hair anywhere! No long term resident resident there.
The place wasn’t hospital sterile but clean enough. Like NORMAL!
David is a pleasant and helpful young man.
I may return for a two week stay.
- Simple accommodation with bunk bed, nice kitchen and a cool common area where we could accept guests and spend New Years Eve. The best part of Cali, San Antonio, is really close as well as the transport to Cristo Rey. The stuff is friendly and helpful.
- It was nice and clean. I was alone in a room with four beds and resulted to have a private bathroom.
- The host was really helpful. Unfortunately, I got really sick and he was sweet enough to walk to the local pharmacist to buy me medicine, at no extra charge. The hostel was pretty empty but he kept me company, which I really appreciated.
- Is very nice. Is very cheap.
Top Hostels In San Isidro Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Isidro Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Isidro Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Isidro Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!