10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco:
Hostel Las Cañadas Cerca De Country Club
Hostel Las Cañadas Cerca De Country Club offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Nacional offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Guadalajara Expo is 1.7 miles from Hostal Nacional, and Plaza del Sol is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Nacional.
- The workers are really nice! They create a family vibed feeling. They organise every night something different, mostly related to food and music! A perfect exposure of the culture in a home away from home setting.
- Lovely staff, good ambiance, has a very family feel
- New to the area… needed a place to lodge while finding an apartment… my stay for the few days I was at Hostal Nacional .. the music was great! The rooms nice and clean, the amenities were great too.. I would recommend to my friends !!
Location is great for going out.
Staff was very helpful.
- The staff was very friendly. The facilities are great and the bar area very confortable and nice. The location is great!
Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Chapala is 29 miles from Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The localization of the hostel is pretty good, the people are really helpful, the bedroom and bathrooms are ok! Is a good place to stay!
- I stayed in a private room which was absolutely lovely, spacious and with all the facilities you need for a great price. People were friendly, kitchen was well equipped, bar on site means it is easy to socialise as a solo traveller.
- Ok place, decent common area and next to a dance floor which occasionally has a party on.
- We got a huge room, and the dog that lives there is the cutest and most docile dog ever. Her name is Elsa! But don’t feed her any more human food, she’s got a big ol’ booty because of that.
- The location is great and it has a nice common area, the neighborhood is nice and there are a lot of bars and restaurants in the area. Public transportation within walking distance
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec is located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Chapala and 26 miles from San Juan Cosalá.A TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hospedarte Chapultepec.
- Location is good, close to the main street. Staff is very friendly!
- First time ever in a hostel for me and my husband. We were very skeptical about the idea… until we got there. The place is fantastic! We were sorry that we didn’t book it for longer time. Our triple actually had the best showers since we came to Mexico.
I’ve stayed here several times and never been disappointed. If visiting Guadalajara I always think it best to stay in Chapultepec with its vibrant night life rather than downtown which for the most part tends to close down at night. Access to the Centro Historico is easy: a simple bus ride or a good walk.
The outside drinks and food bar at the front of the building attracts non-guests, providing the opportunity to meet locals while the fabulous garden at the rear gives peace and a recreational area for guests. The new private rooms on the roof top are fabulous.
- Great location very clean pleasant environment. The staff exceptionally helpful.
Definitely the best hostel I have stayed in in a long time. The staff is amazing, the breakfast rich, the location unbeatable and the facilities absolutely great. They have a nice garden and a rooftop to hang out. From Wednesday to Saturday Ismael, a chef, an Cheko, open up the hostel bar and restaurant. The best food I have had in Mexico, and that means a lot.
Thanks for everything, I will be back! 🙂
Casa Guadalupe GDL
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Guadalupe GDL offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 3.1 miles from Guadalajara Expo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Plaza del Sol is 3.6 miles from Casa Guadalupe GDL, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 3.8 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Casa Expiatorio is located in Guadalajara, just 2.5 miles from Guadalajara Expo.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Plaza del Sol is 3 miles from casa expiatorio , and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Casa Expiatorio.
- Though most people might be put off by the general funkiness of the place, I found that to be a big part of its charm. It IS a hostel. Terrific location. The owner even came outside to wait for my taxi with me–at 3:00 AM!
- It is a cool place.the host is really helpful.he come to pice us at the street,thank you so much.
- Surroundings look a little unsafe but the place is near of the best zone and fits perfect for a short stay enjoying all the cool places nearby
- Good position, the owner is very nice, always available for any need. Recommended
La atención de Elizabeth
Cercanía de servicios
Buena onda del host
Hostel Hospedarte Centro
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hostel Hospedarte Centro is located in Guadalajara.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chapala is 28 miles from Hostel Hospedarte Centro, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles away.
- Central location, friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful building. Very hot showers.
- Great coffee! Lovely spaces to relax outdoors in building #2 with the suites! Clean, well equipped kitchen! Absolutely fantastic location to walk to most things of interest, and catch super cheap buses to everything else!
- free bike – good breakfast – the nice living room with the pool
- The staff were friendly, the breakfast was good, nice communal area. There’s Netflix in the communal area, good information on the city on the walls & bikes to hire. They are really focused on energy conservation & recycling.
- The room was simple,the price was expected. Would stay if im back to Guadalajara.
Olga Querida B&B Hostal
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Olga Querida B&B Hostal is located in Guadalajara, just 28 miles from Chapala.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from Olga Querida B&B Hostal, and Ajijic is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lucy (owner of the hostel) was super friendly. Nice terrace where you can relax. Good location. Kitchen and living room free to use. Breakfast is included.
- Lisa, the property manager and overall person to go for assistance of any nature was so helpful we would have been lost without her. Kudos to Lisa for her friendliness, helpfulness, informative, and constant presence at the b&b
- Great place to stay near the center of Guadalajara, just a short walk from the Cathedral and central museums. The staff, particularly owner Lucy, were all extremely helpful addressing all my questions and needs.
- Everything was perfect, from lovely staff to our room, the location and even the street parking. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for everything!
- Lucy was the most helpful staff/manager I have ever met at a hostal.
Casa Central Guadalajara
Casa Central Guadalajara is located in the Centro neighborhood in Guadalajara, just 3.1 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza del Sol is 3.7 miles from Casa Central Guadalajara, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Casa Central Guadalajara.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Bedsntravel is within 2 miles of Agua Azul Park and Guadalajara’s EXPO Exhibition Centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and the restaurant is on the terrace.Service lockers are available at the Hostel Bedsntravel, along with laundry facilities. Kitchen facilities can also be found on site.Bedsntravel Hostel is a 30-minute drive from Guadalajara International Airport. Glorieta Moderna Square is within a 10-minute walk of the guesthouse.The staff at the Bedsntravel can provide information on local attractions including the Museum of the Arts, the Expiatorio Temple and the Ex-convento del Carmen Church. In the Rose Zone, there is easy access to a range of restaurants, bars and cafes.
The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Walk because the area is quite safe!
- The staff is super friendly, although that is common in Mexico, I really don’t know how good they speak english since I speak spanish fluently but I wouldn’t doubt the staff going out of their way to help someone. Location is not the best but the area is quiet and safe.
- La cercanía y el uso de transporte público. Y servicios.
- Excelente ubicación, el personal muy atento y servicial, el lugar es muy amplios y tiene muchos baños, el desayuno está muy bueno, tienen muchas opciones para variarle, si vuelvo a Gdl seguro me hospedó de nuevo aquí.
- El personal muy amable en cualquier turno, te proprocionan toallas y vosas de higiene si las necesitas. Las habitaciones limpias y las regaderas muy a gusto con agua caliente siempre
- The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Top Hostels In San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Francisco Tesistán Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!