10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Francisco San Andres And Providencia Islands:
Ocean green village
Featuring free WiFi, Ocean green village offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Spratt Bight is 3.7 miles from Ocean green village, and San Luis is half a mile from the property. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Nice place. It was super clean. AC and wifi worked fine. Great value for money
Cleanliness and the attitude of all the staff was amazing
It is literally 200 meters away from the most beautiful beach in the island
- Ocean Green Village was perfect for my stay. Johann was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were spotless and very comfortable. The location is great. Walking distance to great beaches: Rocky Cay and San Luis. It’s also in a more residential area for a more authentic San Andres experience. The shared kitchen is stocked with every thing you would need. There is also drinking water supplied which is a great since the water on the island is not drinkable and you don’t have to worry about purchasing your own. I would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend it.
- La habitaciones super privadas, con salida directa a la calle. Johann, el dueño, muy atento y predispuesto, te guía y aconseja sobre lo q necesites. Es muy recomendable la posada y nos fuimos muy felices de allí, fue una experiencia hermosa!! Muchas gracias por todo!!
El lugar esta nuevo, las instalaciones son muy cómodas y están en perfecto estado, con respecto a la habitación, muy cómoda, los colchones nuevos, con tele, aire y el baño dentro de la misma, tiene una cocina compartida con todo lo necesario y q la mañana Jonas siempre prepara café para que sirvan a gusto (a demás de ser siempre super servicial y ayudarte en lo que necesites, dato importante, es profe de buceo y te hace precio al alojarte con el si queres realizar esta experiencia q es fantástica), a su vez brinda agua potable, lo q hace q no tengas que irte a comprar botella en otros lado para tener como pasa en otros hoteles o alojamientos.
La ubicación es muy buena ya que esta a 2 cuadras o menos de la playa q roky cay, esta playa es la que podes cruzar caminando hasta ese cayo y es super bella
Buconos Diving Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Buconos Diving Hotel is located in San Andrés, just 6 miles from Spratt Bight.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The hotel runs by a family therefore the personal are very friendly. There are yoga sessions in the morning at 6:30 am before breakfast. They have a dive shop and we did 6 dives. The dive sites are beautiful. The hotel is in the rural area with beautiful scenery at sunset. No warm water in the bathroom but you can live with it. They provide you also bikes to discover the island.
- El lugar es un paraíso, el personal muy amables y gentiles, el dueño, Adolfo Salinas, una persona muy agradable y nos trató como si fuésemos familia, realmente lo recomiendo 100%. Además del paisaje de película, se puede bucear y/o nadar con snorquel, con la supervisión autorizada de Adolfo y disfrutar de las largas e interesantes charlas.
- La atención de todo el personal, muy limpias las habitaciones y mucho orden en general
Muy bonito el hotel,personal sumamente cálido.
Hacer buceo fue una experiencia maravillosa.
- excelente atención,muy tranquilo para los que vamos en plan de descanso.
Karibbik Haus Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia, 0.8 miles from Spratt Bight, Karibbik Haus Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- I never expected that my Christmas night in this hostel would turn out be one of the best experiences in 2017. Roxy, the hostel’s owner, organized a dinner for all of us who spent Christmas in the hostel and then invited us to her private party which happened right downstairs the hostel. We were dancing all night surrounded by the friendliness of people from San Andres. Unbelievable!!!
- The owner was really friendly and helpful. The place feels like a hostel, and everything looks really new, the room was spacious, nice decorated and super clean, what is a rare find in San Andres. I’ve stayed in a private room but the dorms are probably good as well. Kitchen and common areas to socialize and smoke were cool.
The hostel Karibbik Haus it’s very clean and organized. Rosi and her husband are always ready to help.
This hostel it’s similar a hotel, because there are many rules and the things work, if you want parties it’s not so good, because it’s small, however it’s easier to met people and find
companionship for share the tours in the island.
- The owner of the hostel is the most incredible person in the world, always very concerned about her guests and always willing to help.
- One of my favorite hostels! The facilities are great, they clean all beds rooms and showers everyday really well so you can definitely feel it. And the social atmosphere is very nice! Great place to make new friends especially as a solo travelist. Comparing to other hostels in San Andres, it felt like it was one of the best!
Blue Almond Hostel – San Andres
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Blue Almond Hostel – San Andres offers accommodations in San Andrés.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The staff was super nice and cozy. Really good for solo travelers. The place is safe
- Awesome place, comfy bed, amazing dorms, and the staff is excellent, the vibe is amazing, one of the best hostel I have been
- Wonderful staff and atmosphere! Very familiarly and all guests hang out together in the day and evenings because often you wanted to just hang out in the hostel because it was really nice, one of the best hostel I ever stayed at! You dont have to leave the hostel to book trips or get information about the island and the activitys, the staff helps you with everything they can! Fresh rooms, bathrooms and common arias, have everything you need! Close to a supermarket and neighbour with a mini lives. Specially thanks to the vouluntaire Sabine that contributed to a very lovely and happy energy at the hostel when we were there!
- Beds are very nice and comfy, clean common areas, great staff absolutely amazing people. So nice when you travel alone and you meet a lot of great people 🙂
- Very nice staff, good vibe, clean rooms, big kitchen with everything you need. They give you a fresh towel, which I love! It’s quite easy to meet people as there is a good atmosphere among travelers. Staff is always here to help you and recommend you where to go/what to do on the island. Normal beds, no bunks, spacious dorms, fans, confortable beds, Tv in common area, vending machine etc.
Posada Turística Leycharie
Posada Turística Leycharie is located in San Andrés, one mile from Spratt Bight and 3.4 miles from San Luis.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Posada Turística Leycharie.
No reviews yet.
Posada Nativa Trinsan Centro
Posada Nativa Trinsan Centro offers accommodations in San Andrés.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The place is well connected, around 1.5 kms from main beach. The staff is very polite and cooperative.
- The location is perfect as I do not normally like to stay near the beachfront because it will be noisy and things are over-priced. The posada is clean with great air-conditioning and hot water. Wi-Fi is a bit patchy in the room but who stays in the room for Wi-Fi on such a wonderful island?!?! Staff members are wonderful and they speak both Spanish and English. Right next to the posada is an agency where you can rent bicycles or book tours (although I do not have the chance to do so). There is a grocery store 2 minutes away that opens late (but not 24 hours) when everywhere else is already closed. It is only a 15-minute walk to the beach and, if you know the way and have no luggage, only a 25-minute walk to the airport!
- The bathroom was nice and clean. The staff were friendly and helped us get a taxi in the morning. It felt quite safe, set back from the road with a locked gate. The air conditioning worked fairly well and there was a fan.
- The price/value ratio is good. In city center.
- Friendly family. Clean room. Good location on Avenida Veinte de Julio
El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites offers accommodations in San Andrés. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location was really good and Personal was super friendly
Nice breakfast, good location: a few blocks from the center and the beach, it is also close to supermarket. Good social vibe!
Special thanks to barman Fry for his kindness and happiness!
- The staff was ultra-friendly and super caring. The decoration is also beautiful. Good breakfast too.
Breakfast was really good and had plenty options.
The hostel is very close to the beach, something around 4 blocks. Also pretty close to the center of San Andrés.
Air conditioning in the room did a really good job.
- There was 1 guy who seemed to care about us a little.
Edificio Santa Catalina Hostal 604
Located in San Andrés, 1,900 feet from Spratt Bight, Edificio Santa Catalina Hostal 604 features a terrace and views of the sea.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- My stay was fantastic. The rooms were very clean with a comfy bed. My room had a balcony with a fantastic view of the water. Would highly recommend this property.
- Excellent location close to the main tourist area/beach, very clean, awesome shower with hot water. A little confusing to find the place as it is in a residential/business complex – need to check in at the building’s front desk then take the elevator up. Taxis might have trouble finding the place so keep an offline map of the area on your phone/know the street intersection closest.
- The apartment was really nice and fully equipped. The view to the sea was really nice too.
- Renatto was the perfect host. A very warm welcome and the hostel was very clean and comfortable in a great location. Highly recommend!
- Very clean rooms, a lovely layout with plenty of space to put your bags. Nice to have a balcony and a comfortable area to lounge in. I met the host Amy briefly and she was super friendly!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Yasmin’s place offers accommodations in San Andrés, just 0.4 miles from Spratt Bight.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from Yasmin’s place.
- Aida is a very nice host. She’s super kind and since the begging was helpful. I strongly reccommed her place.
This place will let you feel at home instantly. It is a beautiful little home in the best location in San Andres (walking 5min to the best beaches) but at the same time quiet (a few meters off the street) if you need some time to relax. Besides the obvious amenities which are all perfect, what this place makes standout are the wonderful owners – thank you Aida and Shakira for making my stay with you so wonderful. Thanks for the wonderful food – yes, if you are lucky as me you will have the pleasure of enjoying real homemade (!) food – and all the support during my trip. Your tipps were gold and I will keep you in my heart as my little San Andres family now.
If you are planning to visit San Andres I 100% recommend you stay here – you will have a wonderful experience and get more than you would normally expect.
- Aida is a great and friendly host with wonderful tips and hospitality. You can tell she really enjoys having people staying here and we felt welcome not only when we arrived, but already from the moment of booking.
- El aire acondicionado y que aida (dueña)era buena onda
- Excelente atención y predisposición de Aida para ayudar a los huéspedes
Hospedaje San Andres Vive
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje San Andres Vive offers accommodations in San Andrés.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- La ubicacion es perfecta (pleno centro y 2 minutos de la playa) lo unico rescatable.
- Excelente ubicacion!!! a una cuadra y media de la playa del centro, todos los comercios y calles principales solo al salir del hospedaje. La atencion y el servicio muy buena siempre coordiales y a nuestra disposicion.
- La cercanía con todo lo turístico, está muy bien ubicado, realmente es todo lo que necesitas
Muy bien ubicado,cerca a la playa,la zona rosa y el centro o zona comercial, aire acondicionado,tranquilo y seguro, Jennifer la chica del internet demasiado colaboradora y amable.
- La ubicacion es excelente. Se encuentra en el centro, a una cuadra de la playa Sprat Bight y hasta se puede ir caminando al aeropuerto (al menos de dia)
Top Hostels In San Francisco San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Francisco San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!