10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Felipe Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Felipe Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Felipe Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Felipe Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Felipe Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Felipe Gran Canaria:
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Moya in the region of Gran Canaria, 27 miles from Playa del Ingles, Derecha del Roque Surfhouse features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Derecha del Roque Surfhouse, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Del Pino Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Del Pino Hostel offers accommodations in Teror, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Del Pino Hostel, and Las Palmas is 8 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
Located in Agaete in the region of Gran Canaria, 25 miles from Playa del Ingles, Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and cycling. Maspalomas is 25 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, and Las Palmas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly.
- I only stayed here one night, but the staff were really friendly, the roof terrace was really nice, and the hostel itself was very cozy. I definitely could’ve stayed another few nights here if I had enough time!
- Nice big room with comfortable bed, good location near the church and main plaza. All bars and restaurants near by. Good hostel to meet people
The private room in two floors is really comfortable and nicer than I could expect. Every detail and decoration things were really beautiful.
The terrace where you can eat or read is really nice with plants and flowers.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Felt welcome and comfortable in the common spaces. Best town we stayed in on the island.
- Nice environment for hostel travellers, lovely room, great terrace. The kitchen can get a big crowded, so if you’re planning to cook or prepare your own meals, you should be laid back about it. Other than that, the volunteers who work there were very helpful.
Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Juncalillo. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or garden. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and fishing. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Puerta del Sol, and Maspalomas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from Puerta del Sol.
Puerta del Sol is a place with the soul. The cave is very comfortable and homely,located in an amazing spot.Daniel is a great host, very helpful and friendly.Pleasure to deal with.
The best place in Gran Canaria.
- Beautiful location, really nice owner, nice hiking options starting directly from the property.
- Everything Was perfect! Amazing place, friendly people, perfect view. We will come back! 🙂
The place is excellent and the location out the way, but awesome. You needs your own vehicle.
Very nice and helpful owner.
- It was a big adventure to spent 2 nights in this very unique place! Just imagine: there is a big cave with hewed cells in it – for sleeping, for taking a shower, also for main area. Everything is properly equipped: you have an electricity, hot and cold water and even wi-fi connection here. So you are living here like a modern caveman! 🙂 This unique hotel is located in the middle of nowhere – in the valley and you can see only big mountains everywhere. There are a lot of trekking roads around where you can walk for hours and even days, you can take sunbath here completely naked, because there are no people around at all, you can enjoy for the valley breeze in the completely calm atmosphere – in this place only cats and local birds could disturb you 🙂 If you want to get away from people and civilization – this place is definitely for you!
- Puerta del Sol is a place with the soul. The cave is very comfortable and homely,located in an amazing spot.Daniel is a great host, very helpful and friendly.Pleasure to deal with.
Avocado Surf Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Avocado Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel.
- Beds are incredible! I value that mattresses a lot, that’s the most important thing for me in a trip, I slept like a lion! Also the staff is the most friendly ever, they do barbecues every weekend and there are live concert in front of the hostel every saturday! Just PERFECT!
- It’s a very good place to be in Las Palmas. Alejandro is always striving to make the place feel like home to his guests. I totally recommend it.
- Everything. First of all, the location is exactly where you want to be for surfing. The hostel itself is great too – nice and clean and modern. Beds are super comfy. There’s a huge sumny roof terrace with a BBQ that guests are free to use, and there’s a large indoor common area too. But above all this, it’s got a great atmosphere due to the owner and the guests that stay here – I stayed for 10 days and it was without doubt the most sociable hostel I’ve ever stayed in. We had BBQs together, watched football, went out on the town, went surfing… Was brilliant.
- Everything ! This is a great hostel , Alejandro is a great host. The facilities are brand new and made my stay very comfortable . drinking a cold beer on the roof terrace with the other guests Was a great way to end the day. Could not of asked for more.
- This is a nice hostel is located close to the surfing area of Las Palmas. It is beautifully decorated and clean, Alejandro is kind and helpful.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pura Vida Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Uh…not very much to be honest. A rush-decided trip thus has to book a room one or two days before, do not have much choice with limited budget.
- overall it was very good and i would like to stay again.
- Curtains around beds are great idea, friendly and hardworking people, clean and generally smiling place.
- Great hostel, Staff are super friendly. The hostel is set up for surfers and close to the beach which is sweet!
- – staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
Little Surf House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Little Surf House, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
- thank you Rosa and her family for being so accommodating and helpful during my stay @ little surf house! a special mention goes to the cleanliness of the room and the whole common space! giulia
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
La Ventana Azul
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Ventana Azul is located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Playa del Ingles is 27 miles from La Ventana Azul, and Maspalomas is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Activities every day at the night, one WhatsApp group for all the guest to update them about activities, introduce them to other guest and letting them express them selfs.
Fridge full of beers for you to take and pay after, they trust you.
Edu the manager is a great and nice person, the volunteers are fun and welcoming.
If you want good time, connect with new people and surf – that’s the perfect spot for you!
- Things are so well organized, and the staff was so friendly and always organizing fun activities and helping out
- The view from the rooftop and staff’s kindness
- The staff absolutely and completely makes this place. Anything that ventana azul lacks the wonderful team who is running it right now makes up for it! I would recommend this place for anyone, solo or group.
- The mood of the hostel, chill in a lovely place in front of the beach, with a great staff and a surf vibe.. Amazing place to stay!!!
- I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- showers/roof were nice//only 5 mins walk to beach/bus stop
- Is that kind of place where u start hoping that the world can be a better place, for a little while…Hope to see u all again and thank u for being around for a little while.
- Amazing staff, great rooftop terrace and well-equiped kitchen.
The hostel is located in a really good area, very close to the beach & nightlife.
What makes it even better is the staff which is always helpful and smiling.
The hostel is also organising different events, like jam sessions, which is a good option to meet people for solo travellers as well.
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
Top Hostels In San Felipe Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Felipe Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Felipe Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!