10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Cristóbal De Las Casas Chiapas:
Puerta Vieja Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Puerta Vieja Hostel offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from Puerta Vieja Hostel.
- Very nice and big hostel. Good location. The dorm beds are quite private and the breakfast is brilliant!!
- This place was recommended by a friend and it surpassed all expectations. It was absolutely amazing. Worth every peso! The staff were so helpful and friendly. The other people staying here were great! Best hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Great atmosphere especially in the evenings. Free booze on occasion and the rest of the time it is very cheap. Best free breakfast so far – so much choice and amazing veggie and vegan options! Did one tour which was very good and affordable. The facilities are top notch and very comfortable. Not a bad word to say really 🙂
- Very clean hostel in a great location. Offers a good breakfast. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Fantastic ambience! Young and very helpful staff (speaking English, which is not so obvious in Mexico). Many young people from around the world (mainly backpackers). Really good breakfasts. Lots of space and opportunities to spend free time, a pleasant bar for hostel guests (with good prices). I do recommend staying there as long as you can (if you have warm clothes for the night 🙂
- A big hostel, good to stay here is you are looking to socialise. Well maintained, always has toilet paper, drinking water, soap etc …
Rossco Backpackers Hostel
Rossco Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from Rossco Backpackers Hostel.
- The staff and location is great. There are three nice dogs living on the property.
- Lots of spcae, was not so busy when I was there so more comfortable
- The wifi exists, but does not work. the place was just OK. the best was the discount to the tours.
-really nice patio to hang out
-location is good
-breakfast is nice
Friendliness of the staff
El Hostalito 14
El Hostalito 14 offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from El Hostalito 14.
– Private bathrooms.
– A nice terrace where you can chill, plugs to charge phones, small kitchen … pretty nice
– Location is AMAZING ! in the heart of San Cristobal.
– room so clean, so tidy, so cute.
– possibility to leave luggage at the reception after check out.
– Very nice coffee shop just next to the reception. Perfect for a good start in the morning.
- Good value for a private room! Clean and modern. Private bathroom and hot shower. In the middle of the city centre. Perfect option If you’re looking for something else than a hostel, or party hostel. And they have good private rooms. Don’t forget the terrace!
Seems like a new hotel, everything clean. Bathroom across the hall but ok.
Great location, right on the main square!
Sockets also compatibke with europe plugs 🙂
Lockers in the room.
Wi-fi worked with no problems!
- Despite the small area – for a 4-bed single room – the architectural solution is very creative and allows you to make room for your luggage. The outdoor bathroom also helps to solve the problem.
- Very clean, modern and good location. Room was nice, shower was good and has a nice roofterras.
- – Private bathrooms.
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Planet Hostel offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles away.
- They offered separate rooms with their own restroom
- Comfy bedcovers, good dairy gluten free breakfast and friendly staff.Tours available.
- The hostel itself is very cute, bright, and secure. There is a variety of rooms, not only dorms. Breakfast was nice as well, good service. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was yummy and filling. The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. It was clean.
Hostal La Isla
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Isla offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming cosy and homely hostel, staff were great, spoke good English and were extremely helpful they were probably the best part about this hostel. The breakfast was great and the location of the hostel excellent. They had activities most nights which was nice and they could arrange tours. The 11 pm quiet time was great which meant you could get a good nights sleep.
- The atmosphere is great, little hippie hostel with very helpful staff. Great location in the city center of san cristobal, a great city to get to know the indigenious side of Mexico. The hostel offers free activities and tours like to the cave which was amazing! Thanks!
- Delicious breakfast ! Nice staff and nice atmosphere, like a family ! Would definitely recommend it !
- Lovely staff, really chilled friendly hostel. I met lots of nice people there. Breakfast was good. Good location only a 5 minute walk from the centre.
- The hostel had a really nice atmosphere, and the people who run it were so nice!
Hostal Nahui Ollin
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Nahui Ollin offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Good place,great for this value. Close to most interesting places.
Some time pretty noisy.
- The room was nice with private bathroom and a closet. Super cute balcony. Staff were very friendly.
- Very cozy room with our own little balcony. Quiet, so we slept very well. Super friendly staff!
“Nahui Ollin” is one of the my best hostel in the world. Especially if you like, Organic / Relax / Mint,Herb / Music / Skateboard / Natural soap.
You can ask any to this friendly owner.
In my experience, private room upstairs include terrace is very nice for relaxation. I really recommend you. Also good price for private room and you can get beautiful local views and sunshine till sunset..! : )
- La estancia en dicho Hostal, para el tipo de habitación que selecciones, la considero en nivel aceptable, ademas de que el hostal o posada esta cerca de mercado y de otros puntos de interés. El recibimiento que nos dio el encargado (cordialidad) fue de nuestro agrado. A pesar de que mi madre le genero cierta desconfianza. Pero como dice el dicho….”No debemos dejar guiarnos sobre las apariencias.. Cuando hicimos el check out, quien recibió las llaves … Muy bien también.. En general, la calificación a la habitación privada , le doy un 8.5
- Good place,great for this value. Close to most interesting places.
Hostal Central 22
Hostal Central 22 offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Super comfy beds. Modern, cosy, fresh, clean dorms.
- Cozy hostel…they even provide blankets in the commun area, friendly staff, nice hostel vibe!
- This place is new and extremely comfortable and convenient. It is a good place for people wanting quiet and comfort, over socialising and going out.
- Extremely helpful staff, cool common areas, delicious breakfast, friendly laid back atmosphere.
- Hernan is wonderful and so accommodating. I’ve been travelling for 19months and this is in my top 3 favourite hostel. It’s like being in someone’s home, so well equipt and a perfect place to relax if youve been on the road for a while!
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Iguana Hostel offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 47 miles from Iguana Hostel.
- Everything. The place, staff, facilities, location,room.
- Garden area in the back and the hammocks. Great space away from the main buildings in the morning for relaxing with a book or yoga.
- Friendly hostel, good to meet other travelers, helpful staff.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, lots of foreigners making a sociable atmosphere, good breakfast, lots of space in common area
I really felt like home at iguana. Especially the Crew is Amazing! I Founded very good Friends over there. I felt comfortable and Safe. They offered nice Tours especially Tina Tours are the BEST!!
My Heart was Crying When i needed to go (i extended 3rd Times :D) !!
13 Cielos Hostel
One of our best sellers in San Cristóbal de Las Casas! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, 13 Cielos Hostel is located in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles away.
- The space was a cool labyrinth, there was comfy common space and a nice kitchen. The room was big, there was a lot of a good art. The staff was super sweet.
- Nice room and the chicos were so helpfull. Perfeft localización. Muchas gracias.
Safe location and closed to the main street/plaza
Staff(fernando) nice and helpful
Good and relaxing atmosphere
Good wi fi
- Loved the location, the hostel design & the staff.
- I loved 13 Cielos. It has a great layout, kitchen, living room (with firepace), back patio, lots of bathrooms so, no waiting & the staff were amazing. I especially loved that their Cumbia band did regular practices on the back patio…
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Monad offers accommodations in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.The rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 47 miles away.
- Great location, comfy warm beds, big lockers, great breakfast included, fast WiFi, friendly staff, hot showers with enough hooks to actually hang your stuff 🙂
- It’s a great hostel! There is only one lady who do everything,it’s clean,breakfast is rich and there is nice calm atmosphere. Loved the central patio to hang out.
- Great value for money. Very relaxed and very sweet staff.
- Good location of the hostel, very nice lady running the hostel.
- Great private rooms for price, great breakfast in the morning, the managers are super friendly and sweet
Top Hostels In San Cristóbal De Las Casas Chiapas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Cristóbal de Las Casas Chiapas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!